DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Rants go here

Go down 
+7
mrsrabelo
gs78
gdennis59
TG
laprimamirala
GoGetEmTigers
catbox_9
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Rants go here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Just dont worry.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 13, 2009 9:41 pm

My mom's HALF "sister" (who she was not raised with) tried to get me arrested.

I just spent a bunch of time on the phone with the police department because apparently she's accusing me of breaking into her house and stealing her wedding china. She has been leaving harassing messages on our phones the last few days. I'll show her....I have found the necessary forms (CH-100 and CH-120) to file a restraining order against her for harassment. As I'm complaining of harassment, there is no cost to me.

She's crazy (seriously, she's been in given involuntary psychiatric holds several times) so the police didn't believe her story and said he will not bother me again with this matter.
Back to top Go down
detroitwings82
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
detroitwings82

Male
Number of posts : 903
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd jones
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 13, 2009 9:47 pm

wow thats screwed up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazywhitebro
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Well then.

Does that erase the part where we are gonna make this Kaitlyns parents move out of state!?
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 13, 2009 10:44 pm

That's strange....
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Its for you...
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 pm

I was talking about Cat's situation.

Although the whole making Kaitlyn move wouldn't be good either. Because she is really nice and makes me not die during conditioning....
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 pm

TG wrote:
I was talking about Cat's situation.

Although the whole making Kaitlyn move wouldn't be good either. Because she is really nice and makes me not die during conditioning....

Okay, let's not have her move. Try and hook her up with someone she'd find better?

Back to me, I didn't steal anything - I should make that clear. I suppose I could have since the cops don't believe her anyways.

Oh yeah, apparently I'm pirating computer software and selling it for profit. That is mostly false. She's now sending me tons of text messages saying she's going to get me in tons of trouble and may god have mercy on my soul. She also wants me to stop harassing her LMAO :haha:
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:46 am

Wow....
And what do the cops think of all of this?
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 8:29 am

The cops think Catbox betrayed gdennis =/
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 10:13 am

what would Cbox want with DISHES?!?!?
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 2:29 pm

TG wrote:
Wow....
And what do the cops think of all of this?

The conversation went like this:
Hi is this Ryan Donahue?
Yes.
I'm officer someone from the Atascadero police department. Do you know why I'm calling?
Yes (I tell story)
Okay, good. So you know, don't worry - I don't believe any of it. Your aunt has a history with mental problems. Are you aware of that?
Yes (I tell story)
She has a son living with her, correct?
Yes
What do you think about him?
He's fine
What do you think about him living with her?
I explain I'd be fearful of his safety - she beat him up last time she was arrested, the arresting officer told him to press charges but he wouldn't, etc.

That was pretty much it. He then asked how to get a hold of my mom/real aunt.

Last edited by catbox_9 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 2:32 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
what would Cbox want with DISHES?!?!?

She told me she's going to call them back and say I stole her will.

What the hell good would that do me? Breaking and entering and burglary combine for a felony....yeah, smart. I want to be a doctor - no state medical board will license anyone with a felony conviction that is drug-related or violent. I'll throw my life away so I can get a copy of her will which is worth less than 1 cent to me (paper has recycle value).

She also claims I'm going to burn her house down. She most recently called me at about 2 AM (waking me up) but I didn't answer. I thought it was my alarm so I got up but then saw it was her and went back to bed.

At some point today I'm walking to the courthouse to turn in those papers.

-----------

I guess she called our house at 2:22 AM this morning. I don't have a real phone in my room for reasons like this so it didn't wake me up.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 pm

What a hassle that was.

I'm finally back from the Court House. At first they wouldn't let me file the order for free because my family makes way too much money (a family of 3 must make less than $1095/mo.) but I finally convinced them that it's free if there's a threat of violence or stalking.

The judge is supposed to call us within 24 hours and let us know if/when the temporary restraining order is put in place and when a court date is to take place.

My real aunt said my psuedo-aunt called her and left a message at 3 AM stating she was going to kill her and she doesn't need a gun to do it.

There is currently a police officer sitting at my grandmother's house because her daughter threatened to kill her as well. My grandmother lives alone and cannot drive. The police will not arrest this person or go to her house but they will stay with my grandmother confused
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 pm

So here is my story for today....

I got through the whole day and my legs hurt really bad but I was okay. The stairs were NOT fun, but I was surviving. And then after 5th hour (last hour of the day) I go upstairs to find my friend alyssa. So I talk to her for a while and she leaves. I go walking downstairs and I get shooting pains through my legs and trip. My toe bent back, and i caught myself on the wall.

Basically.... My toe broke. I realized I couldn't move it and it hurt REALLY bad every time I took a step.... So I had to walk all the way to schooley's room (opposite side of school down a really long hallway) and tell him that I couldn't condition. He just told me not to worry about it and come back when it doesn't hurt.

THEN, I call my mom because my brother is already gone and ask her to come pick me up. She comes and gets me and says I have to condition tomorrow even if it hurts. Alright so I have to condition while my toe is broke, so how am I supposed to run? How am I supposed to do all the cals?

Yah, I had a bad day.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Ill sing you some song just to turn it around...

lol2 Cheer up yo.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:20 pm

TG, I would insist on going to the doctors to get that toe taken care of, and then have the doctor tell your mom what you can or can't do...
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:22 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
Ill sing you some song just to turn it around...

lol2 Cheer up yo.
haha. I'll attempt that....
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:22 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
TG, I would insist on going to the doctors to get that toe taken care of, and then have the doctor tell your mom what you can or can't do...

Sounds like a good idea, I need to get to physical therapy since baseball conditionsing starts next week.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:24 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
My mom won't take me to the doctor because she says it will take care of itself.
And my doctor wouldn't ever tell my mom I shouldn't be conditioning. His kids did rowing, so he wanted me to start conditioning 2 monthes ago.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:26 pm

My doctor will ask me if I want out of any classes for a week, or if he wants me to have him write a note saying I can leave class early, or he can tell my mom to not let me do stuff at home. Its tight.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm jealous. I wish I had a cool doctor.

The thing is, my mom wants me at conditioning, but my coach doesn't until I'm better. I'm not doing anybody any good by hurting myself worse...
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Go there but just hang and watch...
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Good idea.....
Except my parents would know I didn't do anything when I am actually able to walk....

I might do that anyway though. Coach doesn't want me to hurt myself and not be able to get in shape. Because if I'm not he won't put me in a boat....
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Wow that sucks.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Yah it does. AND I need to lose like 5 pounds to make light weight before conditioning is over, and keep that weight (or under) until june.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Im planning on losing a good 10-15 from conditioning.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 8:00 pm

I'll prolly lose more than I need to. But I gotta keep it off, which is the hard part.... of course having practice twice a day helps...
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 8:09 pm

I sometimes eat healthy during baseball, not really though.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Well, I eat healthy... but during rowing everybody eats alll the time. Because you are always hungry from burning off everything you eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 3 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Rants go here
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next