DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Rants go here

Go down 
+7
mrsrabelo
gs78
gdennis59
TG
laprimamirala
GoGetEmTigers
catbox_9
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Rants go here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 8:36 pm

I looooooooooooooooove eating...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm

haha....
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 pm

It starts getting not so funny after a while.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Well then don't eat so much!
I like to eat, but then I feel bad and then have to go run. So I try not to eat a lot.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 10:44 pm

So my parents just told me that I AM going to conditioning tomorrow...

I'm thinking I'm gonna do what you said Garrett. I can't see me doing planks on a broken toe going well. I can do the leg lifts, situps, and some of the other stuff. But push ups, planks, and running.... aren't going to work.
Back to top Go down
detroitwings82
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
detroitwings82

Male
Number of posts : 903
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd jones
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 10:58 pm

TG wrote:
I like to eat, but then I feel bad and then have to go run. So I try not to eat a lot.

ok first off garrett doesnt know the meaning fo not eat so much

i got a story for ya

ok one night garrett was at my house and he spent the night and i swear to you that night we went through a 12 pack of coke 2 bags of doritos, a box of pop tarts , a thing of cookies, and some cicken in a biskets!

me and him devolwered my food!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazywhitebro
detroitwings82
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
detroitwings82

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 pm

you know im messing with you garrett

i love you like a bro!

Last edited by detroitwings82 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 11:51 pm

I just got back from my real aunt's house...my fake aunt left 6! messages on her answering machine last night. She said she has witnesses that we stole China from her house, she has proof that I said I'm going to burn her house down, she has proof that I had her internet disconnected, that's why she can't log on, she also has proof that I removed the password from her modem so anyone (other than her) can log on to her internet yet she can't log on somehow confused

She said we'd better run because the cops are going to get us and put involuntary psychiatric holds on all of us and then we're going to be in jail for a very, very long time (we committed felonies after all). We can run but it doesn't matter, God is going to get us and we're all going to burn in hell for what we've done. She'll pray for us but it's all in vain - God won't forgive this particular sin. (Doesn't the Bible say something about let he who is without sin cast the first stone or don't judge lest ye be judged or something?)

Obviously none of her accusations are even remotely based in any sort of fact. The closest thing to fact is a text message I sent her saying she had no evidence against us other than that I said I know how to download computer software - saying such a thing is no more of a crime than saying I know how to start a fire....it's not a crime unless you actually start one (that's where she got the fire idea).
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 14, 2009 11:55 pm

detroitwings82 wrote:

you know im messing with you garrett

i love you!!!

Get a room :shrug:
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 9:28 am

Umm, lets just take a no, and say Garrett will no longer show his face in the Akron area again...
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 am

No for real, I gotta rant.

So I got outta the shower yesterday, and ya know, whatever is wahtever, and then I noticed my eye hurt, and it turns out I have a zit on the inside of my nose up close to my eye, and now my whole eye is starting to swell, it looks bad.
Back to top Go down
detroitwings82
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
detroitwings82

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 9:39 am

haha that stink next thin u knw u get them in ur mouth... and

hahaha funny cat i meant like a bro
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 12:06 pm

I really don't have much to complain about right now except there is this guy and Im pretty sure he likes me but he won't talk to me. Gaaaaah. Thud
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 2:32 pm

The court called and said the judge has determined there is no reason to issue a restraining order at this time.

What the hell? Apparently it's okay to threaten to kill people, stalk them, and harass them all day.

I'm re-filling out the paperwork and will try a different court house. This time I'll be sure to mention she's mentally ill (I probably should have mentioned that the first time).
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 4:44 pm

More updates...

She has called my house twice today leaving two messages. The second message she stated:

"I'm feeling violent right now so I'm coming over. You had better call the police"

I went to the police, he was appalled that a restraining order was not granted and urged me to file once again. If she does come to the house, or drive by, I am to call the police and she will be arrested. Luckily for my sake the police station is only 2 blocks from my house.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 5:10 pm

I just spoke to the police again via the phone. The officer I talked to called my fake aunt. She yelled and screamed at him and hung up. He called her back and left a message and then called the police in her town. Apparently after she hung up on the first officer she called the police in her town and demanded they arrest the officer that just called her as he's harassing her. Obviously that won't happen. They are sending the cops to her house.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Paperwork has been submitted for a restraining order (again). Hopefully it works this time since I have a police officer's endorsement.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Good luck with the restraining order this time!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 6:09 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Thanks!

For all know she's in jail. The police were going to her house - they've done that twice in the last 10 days and have arrested her twice. Some moronic psychiatrist has released her twice. My mom's boyfriend (also a psychiatrist) knows the guy very well and says he's an idiot. He works with my mom and my mom can't stand him either. He was sexually harassing another psychiatrist and forced her to quit and open up a private practice. Since he works for the state he can't be fired unless he sleeps with an inmate...even then he probably wouldn't be fired.

Some guy stole $200,000+ 2 years back by falsifying time cards and he's still employed by the state - he just can't go behind security.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 6:13 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Nod
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:13 pm

So eh, the swelling on my eye has gone down a little bit, but its still there, and hurts like no other.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:19 pm

detroitwings82 wrote:
TG wrote:

ok first off garrett doesnt know the meaning fo not eat so much

i got a story for ya

ok one night garrett was at my house and he spent the night and i swear to you that night we went through a 12 pack of coke 2 bags of doritos, a box of pop tarts , a thing of cookies, and some cicken in a biskets!

me and him devolwered my food!
You guys eat too much... ha.
Of course I was soooo hungry today. Second hour I was hungry, but I only had $2 in my bag, so I bought food to eat later. Then I couldn't eat it because my teacher got mad at me. And then I came home and there was food so I ate soooo much. That was bad. If I would have conditioned today I wouldn't have felt bad about it, but I didn't go.... so now I feel bad about eating.

Ha. I'm weird.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:27 pm

I eat and let it go, I could never feel bad about eating lol!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Yah, but you don't have to worry about losing weight....
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Fuck my life.

Im fucking starving like no other, the only thing I had to eat today was a couple pieces of fucking bacon.

Now theres nothing to eat and I was gonna go down the road and get me some Wendy's.

But no, my mom tells me I cant go spend the money that I worked for and fucking earned by myself, and get myself some food because I cant get enough for everyone.

Im so fucking pissed right now.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Why would you listen?
I would have just left...
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Cuz I plan on going to Bryons saturday, the movies tomorrow, and the batting cages Sunday.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 pm

oh... well then that makes a little bit more sense Neutral
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Im dead pissed, I just two butter sandwhiches.

FUCKING Butter. I mean, its good for you and it tastes ok as a fucking SNACK.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Butter isn't good for you..... And Yah it is Neutral
Sorry. Can't you say you are going to somebody's house and just go get food?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 4 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Rants go here
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next