DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Tim Lincecum career tracker.

Go down 
+5
bobrob2004
SoulRat
gdennis59
gs78
catbox_9
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
What an awful game Frown

Timmy picks up his 10th win Yay2

Timmy goes 6.2 IP and takes over the ML lead in IP YAY!

Lincecum allows 0 hits through 6 innings applaud

Through 6 innings Lincecum had the best ERA in baseball clap

Tony Gwynn, Jr. leads off the 6th inning with a single and it all fell apart from there - Lincecum is able to get just 2 outs that inning but he also surrenders 3 ER ending his shutout streak at 29.0 innings Suicide

His ERA has skyrocketed to 2.33 :puke2:

----------

Oh yeah, this will make gs78 happy - first pitch temperature was 60 degrees. According to the idiot running ESPN's gameday it was snowing. I did not watch the game, but I'll bet my life savings that it was not snowing in San Francisco today for several reasons...
1. It's July
2. It doesn't snow in San Francisco
3. It doesn't snow anywhere when it's 60 degrees

It doesn't even rain in July in SF

What a moron!

I wish it was 60 degrees at game time for a Tigers game[ though it was 72 degrees the last two night games against KC] I bet even if the Tigers make the playoffs it might not be that cool thanks to TBS' early and late start times for games; Then again it probably won't matter; unless a get a job soon; I won't be able to buy any playoff tickets No
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedMon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Lincecum, Halladay named starters for All-Star Game

ST. LOUIS -- Tim Lincecum and Roy Halladay were selected Monday as the starting pitchers for the All-Star game.

Last year's NL Cy Young Award winner, Lincecum is 10-2 with a 2.33 ERA for the San Francisco Giants. He will get the ball Tuesday night at Busch Stadium, NL manager Charlie Manuel announced.

Lincecum made the All-Star team for last season's game at Yankee Stadium but was unable to pitch because he was ill.

"This is a great accomplishment for me," Lincecum said, his long, shaggy hair protruding from under a black knit cap. "I think tomorrow the big thing is going to be just getting to the field. And after that, just getting on the field."

Halladay, 10-3 with a 2.85 ERA for the Toronto Blue Jays, was chosen by AL manager Joe Maddon.

This is Halladay's sixth All-Star appearance, but his first chance to start -- and it could be his final trip in a Toronto uniform.

Blue Jays general manager J.P. Ricciardi said last week he'll listen to trade offers for the 2003 AL Cy Young Award winner, who is signed through 2010 and would have to agree to a deal.

At a news conference Monday, broadcaster Bob Costas called Halladay a member of the Blue Jays "at least for the moment," which drew a round of uneasy chuckles.

"It's tough. Obviously, I'm somewhere that I enjoy being and have spent my entire career. There's a lot, I think, that goes into it," Halladay said. "I think as a player, there's that will to win, that will to do it in October and basically that's what all of this has been about. I would like that chance. I'm not saying it won't be Toronto. You'd like to be three games up in first place and not have to deal with it."

Lincecum and Halladay each pitched Thursday, so both will be on their regular four days of rest.

In his most recent outing against San Diego, Lincecum carried a no-hit bid into the seventh inning and won his fourth straight outing.

Halladay, who has won more games than any other major league pitcher since 2002, has made three starts since returning from a stint on the disabled list with a groin strain. Maddon's Tampa Bay Rays are 5-3 against the two-time 20-game winner over the last two-plus seasons.

"I see him way too often," Maddon said.

Manuel chose one of his own Phillies players, Gold Glove winner Shane Victorino, to start in center field in place of injured Carlos Beltran, who was elected by fans.

"I wanted a guy that had played center field, was a true center fielder to put out there," Manuel said.

Florida shortstop Hanley Ramirez will lead off for the NL, followed by Philadelphia second baseman Chase Utley, St. Louis first baseman Albert Pujols and Milwaukee slugger Ryan Braun in right. Raul Ibanez of the Phillies will be in left and bat fifth, in front of Mets third baseman David Wright, Victorino, Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina and Lincecum.

Lincecum is tied for the major league lead with 149 strikeouts. He was asked if he would take any precautions to make sure he doesn't get sick again this year. He said he would load up on fluids to stay hydrated and have Giants teammate Matt Cain "put a leash around my neck, keep me in a room."

For the AL, Seattle right fielder Ichiro Suzuki leads off and Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter is in the No. 2 hole. Minnesota catcher Joe Mauer bats third, followed by New York first baseman Mark Teixeira, Boston left fielder Jason Bay, Texas center fielder Josh Hamilton, Tampa Bay third baseman Evan Longoria, Toronto second baseman Aaron Hill and Halladay.

"It's just a great honor for me and I'm extremely excited," Halladay said. "A highlight moment for me in my career, so thank you."

Hill will start in place of Boston's Dustin Pedroia, last year's league MVP. Pedroia's wife, Kelli, is seven months pregnant and has been in the hospital since Monday with complications.

Halladay was chosen to start over Kansas City ace Zack Greinke, among others. Greinke is 10-5 with an AL-best 2.12 ERA.

"I think Doc over the last several years has demonstrated to be possibly the best pitcher in the American League," Maddon said. "Just based on this season and a body of work, I thought that he deserved the nod."

David Wells was the last Toronto pitcher to start an All-Star Game, in 2000. San Francisco sent Jason Schmidt to the mound six years ago.
Back to top Go down
grandyporcfan
New York Yankee
New York Yankee
grandyporcfan

Female
Number of posts : 27
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander, Brandon Inge, Rick Porcello, Ryan Perry, and Bobby Seay
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedTue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 am

Lincecum K's career-high 15 in Giants' Win
Ace righty tosses complete-game four-hitter for 11th victory

By Andrew Pentis / MLB.com

07/28/09
Box >

SAN FRANCISCO -- On the night the Giants acquired the hitter they coveted, it was the pitcher who actually played in the game that stole the spotlight.

Of course, Tim Lincecum has done it before, and he'll do it again after Ryan Garko -- acquired from the Cleveland Indians before Monday's first pitch -- joins the lineup.

In his team's 4-2 victory at China Basin, Lincecum didn't allow an earned run while tossing a complete game against the visiting Pittsburgh Pirates. He set a career high by striking out 15 batters.

The Giants lineup tagged Paul Maholm with four early runs. The Pirates lefty allowed eight hits over six innings.

San Francisco built on back-to-back, first-inning doubles from Pablo Sandoval and Bengie Molina -- the middle-of-the-order hitters whose slots could be affected by Garko's arrival -- by adding three runs in the second. The final two runs came on an Andres Torres triple and a Randy Winn single, which bounced off right fielder Garrett Jones and was grabbed by second baseman Delwyn Young but was mistakenly ruled a base hit.

After Edgar Renteria's fielding error to open the sixth, the Pirates manufactured two runs on a double, a fielder's choice and a sacrifice fly, but Lincecum rebounded to pitch a scoreless seventh, eighth and ninth.

------------------
Sweet!

Last edited by GoGetEmTigers on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added required link and author info)
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedTue Jul 28, 2009 10:43 am

Lincecum K's career-high 15 in Giants' Win
Ace righty tosses complete-game four-hitter for 11th victory

By Andrew Pentis / MLB.com

07/28/09 2:49 AM ET
Box >

SAN FRANCISCO -- On the night the Giants traded for a hitter they coveted, it was a pitcher who actually played in the game that stole the spotlight. Of course, Tim Lincecum has done that before, and he'll do it again after Ryan Garko -- acquired from the Cleveland Indians before Monday's first pitch -- joins the lineup.

In his team's 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates at AT&T Park, Lincecum allowed just two unearned runs and whiffed a career-high 15, buoying the 40,008 in attendance to rise after each one. The crowd was so pleased with the two-hour, six-minute performance, they booed uncontrollably over a short ninth-inning delay when the mound needed repairing.

After the field crew added some fresh dirt, Lincecum came out for the ninth, kicked around the rubber a few times and struck out his 14th and 15th for his fourth complete game of the season.

Manager Bruce Bochy joked about Lincecum's landscaping, then explained how his pitcher finished the night so well.

"Every game is a little bit different, and I think he realizes that, as far as stuff and command," Bochy said. "That's what's so impressive about him, his ability to adjust to a lineup or his stuff to that day. But he had everything working today, and that's why he accumulated so many strikeouts."

Diving changeups, falling curveballs and dart-like fastballs -- that's what Lincecum used to become just the third Giants pitcher since 1958 to rack up 15 or more K's in a game. Jason Schmidt retired 16 on strikes in 2006.

"I'll go home, soak up the win, maybe joke about the strikeouts, and hopefully, just get better from here," said Lincecum, who threw 100 pitches through seven innings and 15 more in the final two frames.

In the dugout before the game, former Giants and Pirates great Barry Bonds (in attendance to honor Sue Burns, the late Giants majority owner) told Lincecum, "If you don't give my old team a whooping, I'm going to beat your ..."

Lincecum left the last word out of his little anecdote before adding, "I think he was joking though."

Lincecum came through anyway, limiting Pittsburgh (43-56) to four hits. His performance ended the Giants' two-game skid, started their seven-game homestand with a 'W' and left Pirates batters befuddled.

"All his pitches were unbelievable," said No. 3 hitter Garrett Jones, who went 0-for-4. "He was hitting his spot any time during the count. You have to tip your cap to him. That's how he's been his whole career, but maybe today he had a little extra."

The Pirates' lone rally began after shortstop Edgar Renteria's fielding error to open the sixth. Delwyn Young doubled before a fielder's choice and sacrifice fly manufactured two runs. That was all they got, as Lincecum lowered his ERA to 2.30, and at 11-3, tied him for second in National League wins behind teammate Matt Cain (12-2).

"We don't see him often enough to make [in-game] adjustments," Young said of the Giants ace. "He doesn't have a Cy Young for no reason. He's a tough opponent."

The Giants (53-46) used little time in proving their home-road disparity in offensive output by tagging Paul Maholm (6-5) with four early runs. Maholm allowed eight hits over six innings.

Pablo Sandoval and Bengie Molina both doubled to score the Giants' first run in the opening inning and teammates kicked in to add three in the second frame. The final three runs came on Andres Torres' two-run triple and a Randy Winn single, which bounced off right fielder Jones and appeared to land in the grasp of second baseman Young but was still ruled a base hit.

Add to that Garko, who, according to Bochy, will bat fifth or sixth and take some but not all at-bats away from incumbent first baseman Travis Ishikawa.

"He gives us some power," the manager said. "It's great to acquire a proven hitter like this.

"When you get a bat like this that can knock in runs and hit the ball out of the ballpark, it makes you a better lineup."

Not that he wasn't enjoying Lincecum's lights-out night, but Bochy admitted he was already on his way to sit down with the Giants' brass immediately following the game to decide on a corresponding move to pave the way for Garko's place on the active roster.

Lincecum himself said he didn't see the trade as a necessary one, but rather one that can affect positive change for a team coming off a 3-7 road trip.

"Whether it's the move that we just made that gets us out [of our slump], I [couldn't] care less," Lincecum said. "I just want to win."

Andrew Pentis is an associate reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedTue Jul 28, 2009 2:39 pm

What a game!!!

Too bad Renteria made an error costing Lincecum a CG-SHO rant

On the bright side he gets a CG with 0ER Yay2

9IP, CG, 15K, 4H, 3BB

ERA drops to 2.30.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedTue Jul 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Update:

Lincecum's 2.300 ERA is 4th in the NL (Haren, 2.140)
Lincecum's 11 wins is t-3rd in the NL (2 players, 12)
Lincecum's .786 winning % is 3rd in the NL (Cain, .857)
Lincecum's 1.049 WHIP is 3rd in the NL (Haren, .839)
Lincecum's 148.2 IP is 1st in the NL
Lincecum's 183 K's is 1st in baseball
Lincecum's 21 GS is t-3rd in the NL (2 players, 22)
Lincecum's 4 CG's is 1st in the NL
Lincecum's 2 SHO's is t-1st in baseball
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedTue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm

4 complete games for the season leads the NL in July

Geez!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedTue Jul 28, 2009 5:56 pm

I know! It's not even tied for the lead, he's the only NLer with 4 Neutral
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedTue Jul 28, 2009 6:01 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
I know! It's not even tied for the lead, he's the only NLer with 4 Neutral

Who is 2nd?
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedTue Jul 28, 2009 7:12 pm

There's a few guys. I forget who and this internet would take all day to look it up Mad
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Yesterday's game:

WIN, 8IP, 0R, 7H, 1BB, 8K

ERA falls to 2.18 and record improves to 12-3
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Update:

Lincecum's 2.183 ERA is 3rd in the NL (Carpenter, 2.101)
Lincecum's 12 wins is t-1st in the baseball
Lincecum's .800 winning % is 3rd in the NL (Cain, .857)
Lincecum's 1.047 WHIP is 3rd in the NL (Haren, .858)
Lincecum's 156.2 IP is 1st in the NL
Lincecum's 191 K's is 1st in baseball
Lincecum's 22 GS is t-3rd in the NL (2 players, 23)
Lincecum's 4 CG's is 1st in the NL
Lincecum's 2 SHO's is t-1st in baseball
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 03, 2009 1:28 pm

He should have gone for the CG though. He pitched a perfect 8th in less than 10 pitches.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 03, 2009 3:19 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
He should have gone for the CG though. He pitched a perfect 8th in less than 10 pitches.

Lincecum can't have another CG HELL NO! rant rant rant rant

he already has 4; rant rant rant Be too dangerous for him to try for another

One more CG and his arm might fall off or something
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 pm

gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Lincecum can't have another CG HELL NO! rant rant rant rant

he already has 4; rant rant rant Be too dangerous for him to try for another

One more CG and his arm might fall off or something

It was stupid having him pitch the 8th. He could have got the W after 5. Why even try the 6th Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Stats are stats. And Lincey's are mucho bueno!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 am

Lincecum is on fire!

Best pitcher in baseball

Hope he is a Tiger someday!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 pm

That's a dream gs. If San Fran has any mind at all they will keep Lincecum.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Lincecum would look good wearing the Old English D
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 05, 2009 5:54 pm

I doubt it would happen.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 am

Mad

Not a great start. 7 IP, 6H, 1BB, 7K, 3R (2ER). ERA goes up to 2.20.

Bullpen blows a 2 run lead in the 8th so he'll get a ND.

Despite the fact his ERA went up, he takes over the ERA lead and has the best ERA in baseball. He is tied for the most wins in the NL and his 198 K's leads baseball. Had the bullpen hung on, he'd be on pace to win the ML triple crown. If the season ended today, he'd win the NL triple crown.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 12, 2009 8:15 pm

8.2 IP, 4H, 2ER, 1BB, 7K (205 on the season).

He gets a ND as the Giants win.

ERA drops slightly to 2.19. Lincecum still has the best ERA in baseball and the most K's. He is now 1 win shy of several players in wins so his triple crown chances look a whole lot worse.

Giants led 2-1 going into the 9th and Lincecum tried to finish it but he blew it with 2 outs in the 9th Frown
Offense was terrible in clutch situations. They put men on base every inning but only scored in 1 (until the 10th). They left the bases loaded twice including once where they loaded the bases with 0 outs and failed to score.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Two ND's in a row on good starts.

Come on offense.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 12, 2009 9:31 pm

gdennis59 wrote:

Come on offense.

I know! If they could hit they'd be a scary team.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
I doubt it would happen.

It could happen someday;

And even if he never wears the old English D; I doubt he will be a Giant his entire career either

Not with Free Agency the way it is today

More than likely he will one day be a Yankee puke
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 29, 2009 1:48 am

Lincecum finally gets win 13!

8IP, 127p (including 112 after 7), 4H, 3BB, 0ER, 8K

ERA drops to 2.33 which is good enough for 2nd in the NL. Carpenter needs to have a bad outing because Lincecum has so many IP that it is very difficult to lower his ERA much.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Whooo Timmy!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_minipostedThu Sep 03, 2009 8:20 pm

After one (6 pitch, 1 strikeout) inning, the Giants lead 1-0.

Go Timmy!

He's on pace for a 54 pitch game :haha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lincecum career tracker.   Tim Lincecum career tracker. - Page 18 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Tim Lincecum career tracker.
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next