DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

I don't have a job anymore

Go down 
+3
bobrob2004
GoGetEmTigers
gs78
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 am

gdennis59 wrote:
Don't leave, gs.

We need ya here.

:back_hug:

Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 am

I got 6 emails from that person while I was at the Tigers game tonight
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 06, 2009 4:25 pm

gs78 wrote:
gdennis59 wrote:
Don't leave, gs.

We need ya here.

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 am

I got an Email from somebody that read my resume; Some Job teaching people in Korea to speak English. Have no idea what that is about or if it even a legit job

Be nice if it were; I might even consider doing it if it was; Anything beats living in Trashy Park; that is for sure
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Same old Bullshit

Keep getting blown off by job leads and such

That nice looking blonde that I met at Comerica Park hasn't sent me any messages; I even tried sending her one; A casual message; nothing that sounded too pushy or desperate; Like that will work

Then that BBW woman ,who is still friends with her ex and who pays her bills, keeps sending me messages and photos and all kinds of stuff; I may play second or third fiddle to someone that is pretty or average or even dikey but thin[ like my ex wife was] but I will not play second fiddle to some 37 year old woman who weighs nearly 200 pounds and whose BF probably is a long hair, tattoo looking dirtball freak

I can see why that guy in Pennsylvania shot those three women; that poor bastard hadn't had a GF since 1984; and sex in nearly 20 years; I be damn if that is gonna happen to me!

Not justifying randon violence against innocent people or condone such acts either

However; Let's just say I don't like the fact I got screwed out of my job; having my ex wife leave me for another woman and the only 2 other serious GF's I had dumped for their ex's who they were still friends with and these guys are making big time money and enjoying careers that they love while I sit here with nothing and won't be able to buy playoff tickets and maybe not even season tickets next year!

And it is becoming clear with each passing day that not only will I never get a good job or never do what I want to do

I won't ever have another woman the rest of my life EVER!

or if I do meet someone it won't be until I am like 65 years old and will be trying to get some from some woman that looks like Bea Arthur or Janet Reno puke puke puke

I fear that or being alone the rest of my days

I am not dealing with, bingo; depends undergarments and dentures either;

I would love to get even with these people that screwed me and then go live in South America

perhaps I need to consider that possibility

Because I am not gonna have nothing the rest of my life while these motherfuckers have everything rant rant rant rant rant

Sorry if this offends anybody; But I am tired of this shit;

TIRED OF IT!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 07, 2009 4:38 pm

I responded to that email for that job teaching people in Korea to speak English

I wonder why they wanted a photo;

Luckily I had a friend stop by and he posted one for me

Like I know how to do that crap

Probably won't get the job or it will be a scam

Nor do I really want to go to Korea; but anything is better than staying here and slowly going insane
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Dude...ya gotta STOP trying so freakin' hard! and STOP being so hard on yourself!
Try to concentrate on getting a job and find things to do that have meaning OTHER than women....
I'm serious. Trying too hard is only going to get you more frustrated and then you will end up like that turd who shot those women. Not much of a life, agreed?
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 07, 2009 7:00 pm

GS, it is not always what you know, but who you know that will get you a job. Make a list of people you know, who have jobs, then start checking with them about any jobs they know about, that would not be advertised. This can be in MI, or other states YOU WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN!

If you liked sales, but not the type of insurance sales you were in, go there first, since you had experience there. Next look at other types of work you have either experience or training in, and try there.

If you need additional training for a job you want to do, go for a new "Obama" funded training. You mentioned law enforcement... check in their trade publications. you could get a job in a police station, private guard work, state prison and so on. No matter what the job is, each job category has a trade journal that publishes jobs. When I wanted a job teaching, I subscribed to an employment journal that dealt in educational jobs (college, public and private schools). The insurance industry has one, law enforcement has one, and so on.

Don't stress out on a girl friend. Many people end up finding their solemate at the place they work, or in doing their work...a person that they encounter through their work. Your job is #1, a girlfriend is #2.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 07, 2009 7:05 pm

applaud well put!
LISTEN TO GOGETEM, GS!!!!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 2:45 am

laprimamirala wrote:
Dude...ya gotta STOP trying so freakin' hard! and STOP being so hard on yourself!
Try to concentrate on getting a job and find things to do that have meaning OTHER than women....
I'm serious. Trying too hard is only going to get you more frustrated and then you will end up like that turd who shot those women. Not much of a life, agreed?

I am hard on myself because I deserve it; My life is a disaster right now; If I were a ship; I be the Titanic; If I were a Blimp; I be the Hindenberg; If I were a Pro Football Team; I would be the Lions

I can't find a job; I am losing my friends; My Family is on my ass! Tired of hearing about what a fuck up I am! I won't be buying postseason Tigers Tickets next month; Watch em Win the WS too! probably won't even have tickets for next year; and I have no love life; nor did I have one even when I was working. At least with women that is; Some queer hit on me after the Tigers game tonight; That is like the third time in my life that has happened; Sad thing is he wasn't a bad looking guy either; not that I rate men; but even the ugliest women never hit on me at Comerica Park or anywhere else for that matter

Heck; If I wasn't so grossed out by it puke ; I would be a homosexual; or at least Bi Sexual like Stewie on Family Guy

I can't even get a BS job let alone something I want to do with life; I won't ever do squat or get married or have a little gs78

There is no end in sight to this mess; It just keeps getting worse and worse; I can't take much more of this!

Plus I hate living in Trashy Park; these redneck; trailer park trash people are getting on my nerves more and more everyday

I need to get out of this somehow;

Last edited by gs78 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 2:57 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
GS, it is not always what you know, but who you know that will get you a job. Make a list of people you know, who have jobs, then start checking with them about any jobs they know about, that would not be advertised. This can be in MI, or other states YOU WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN!

If you liked sales, but not the type of insurance sales you were in, go there first, since you had experience there. Next look at other types of work you have either experience or training in, and try there.

If you need additional training for a job you want to do, go for a new "Obama" funded training. You mentioned law enforcement... check in their trade publications. you could get a job in a police station, private guard work, state prison and so on. No matter what the job is, each job category has a trade journal that publishes jobs. When I wanted a job teaching, I subscribed to an employment journal that dealt in educational jobs (college, public and private schools). The insurance industry has one, law enforcement has one, and so on.

Don't stress out on a girl friend. Many people end up finding their solemate at the place they work, or in doing their work...a person that they encounter through their work. Your job is #1, a girlfriend is #2.

How do you think I got my last job I had? My Uncle; Same goes for everything else I ever did; Family or Friends; Same with women; I was fixed up with every girlfriend/ wife I had 3 my whole life! No by people I know

Problem is most of the people I know; which is shrinking everyday; refuse to help me; Most of my family has written me off as a complete fuck up, who will always bungle everything. Same goes for a lot of my friends

I can't do things on my own; I can't; I can't get a job on my own; or find a woman; Even in High School or College my sister often wrote did my research papers because I couldn't do em, same goes for computers;

Why do you think I flunked out of grad school; because I can't do all the computer related crap.

Even if I got training to do something; I would bungle it anyway! I am so inept at stuff;

Sad
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

I appreciate your help Kiss

But I don't believe in myself anymore; Not that self esteem was ever a strong suit; But I don't believe in myself; Kind of Like Rocky Balboa in Rocky 3 after Clubber Lang kicked his ass

I keep having flashbacks to all my failures in life; jobs, women, my dreams

I can't even watch the Tigers anymore; I sat there tonight throughout the entire game thinking about this shit all the time;
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 3:50 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

I doubt if Obama is gonna be able to help me

I bet most/ all of those programs are geared to help minorities, women and people under 25

I am too white; too old {over 30] and too male to qualify for anything

I don't even know where to look; I googled Obama Funded Training Programs; all I got were articles that were critical of Obama; which makes sense
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 10:30 am

GS, I have been there, done that.

I never had a date that somebody else had not set up, never been married, have not dated in 25 years, HAD jobs but had to go on disability due to major health problems that caused me to be severely depressed, found that due to my physical problems, anti-depressants made me suicidal and actually had to sign myself into the hospital due being suicidal, yet really wanting to live, but saw no end to my permanent health problems!

At one time my condition put me in an electric wheelchair due to not being able to walk without my legs going out due to needing two knee replacements because of severe arthritis.

Having no doctor smart enough to diagnose that my pituitary gland had quit working thus making it impossible to lose weight. Thus having unkind doctors call me fatty and telling me to quit eating everything... (Even though I was strictly on a 500 calorie diet, yet still gaining, since my body did not make the correct chemicals that let my body take food and turn it to energy, instead it just turned it to fat). The same chemical problem aged me inside to have all the conditions of an 85 to 90 year old! Thus the arthritis and other problems.

At first, Doctors would not do knee surgery until I lost weight, but even when I was 185 lbs, I WAS TOO YOUNG, according to them, TO HAVE SURGERY (30) .... YET HAD TO LIVE WITH A 90 YEAR OLD BODY) JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT LOOK OLD ON THE OUTSIDE, MY INSIDES WERE DYING!

Just by luck I found a Specialist doctor, 6 years ago, who worked with a research doctor from the Univ of Pittsburgh, and he had learned that 90% of people who were diagnosed with fibromyalgia and were over 250 lbs, and could not lose weight, were actually suffering from hypo-pituitary problems. They did the correct blood tests and were able to easily find the problem (after over 25 years of verbal abuse and stupidity by doctors). At the point of correct diagnosis, they only gave me 5 years to live, unless I was treated for the condition.

I now have to take daily injections of human growth hormone the rest of my life, since my body no longer makes it. I was able to lose over 60 lbs quickly after getting the medication, but I still, at age 50, have weight problems because I need to exercise, but my body will not allow much due to the extreme pain from severe arthritis. I have to take heavy pain killers to walk now, so again nobody would want to employ me because of my physical problems and the meds I have to take.

My mental specialists are very angry at the doctors who will not do the knee surgery "because I am too young!" So, I understand how angry you are in your situation. I badly want to work, but until I get the knee surgery, can exercise, lose the weight, and get healthy, no such luck. And who wants to date someone like me! Guys want healthy, thin women...

So don't give me the sob story... I know you are in a tough position, in a state that sucks job wise, but at least you are physically able to work.

One idea...Cut grass for people (it will help you lose weight and give you money... lawn services make lots of money!) Move to Pittsburgh, it is a growing metro area with lots of high paying jobs. But first....

Quote :
But I don't believe in myself anymore; Not that
self esteem was ever a strong suit; But I don't believe in myself; Kind
of Like Rocky Balboa in Rocky 3 after Clubber Lang kicked his ass

I can't even watch the Tigers anymore; I sat there tonight throughout the entire game thinking about this shit all the time;

If you are depressed to the point of helplessness (which you sound like you are), seek professional help quickly, it WILL HELP!!! Remember, I have been there, done that!

Another thing that helps me is I am a Christian and know I have somebody who is helping me... God. I would have probably killed myself, if not for God.

Also, this Tigers board is a help, we have others to talk to here!

We care for you GS, get counseling help, they can get you mentally thinking positive again. You are not crazy, you have a physical condition that everybody has at some time or another! If you are feeling suicidal or wanting to kill others, or feel that you can no longer handle the situation...go to your local hospital e-room and let them know, they will get you the help you need. Just check your doctor to see what hospital has the best mental health department. Some are better than others, I did that here and found one that was great. Losing a job, plus your other problems will make anyone depressed!!!

Just think how D-Train feels... all that talent, and money, and he is worse than a rookie, but he is getting mental help (thank God for the Tigers organization who are not giving up on him) and he is willing to get mental help!

You can too! And once you get thinking straight again, you will succeed beyond your highest dreams!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

I never had a date that somebody else had not set up, never been married, have not dated in 25 years, HAD jobs but had to go on disability due to major health problems that caused me to be severely depressed, found that due to my physical problems, anti-depressants made me suicidal and actually had to sign myself into the hospital due being suicidal, yet really wanting to live, but saw no end to my permanent health problems!

At one time my condition put me in an electric wheelchair due to not being able to walk without my legs going out due to needing two knee replacements because of severe arthritis.

Having no doctor smart enough to diagnose that my pituitary gland had quit working thus making it impossible to lose weight. Thus having unkind doctors call me fatty and telling me to quit eating everything... (Even though I was strictly on a 500 calorie diet, yet still gaining, since my body did not make the correct chemicals that let my body take food and turn it to energy, instead it just turned it to fat). The same chemical problem aged me inside to have all the conditions of an 85 to 90 year old! Thus the arthritis and other problems.

At first, Doctors would not do knee surgery until I lost weight, but even when I was 185 lbs, I WAS TOO YOUNG, according to them, TO HAVE SURGERY (30) .... YET HAD TO LIVE WITH A 90 YEAR OLD BODY) JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT LOOK OLD ON THE OUTSIDE, MY INSIDES WERE DYING!

Just by luck I found a Specialist doctor, 6 years ago, who worked with a research doctor from the Univ of Pittsburgh, and he had learned that 90% of people who were diagnosed with fibromyalgia and were over 250 lbs, and could not lose weight, were actually suffering from hypo-pituitary problems. They did the correct blood tests and were able to easily find the problem (after over 25 years of verbal abuse and stupidity by doctors). At the point of correct diagnosis, they only gave me 5 years to live, unless I was treated for the condition.

I now have to take daily injections of human growth hormone the rest of my life, since my body no longer makes it. I was able to lose over 60 lbs quickly after getting the medication, but I still, at age 50, have weight problems because I need to exercise, but my body will not allow much due to the extreme pain from severe arthritis. I have to take heavy pain killers to walk now, so again nobody would want to employ me because of my physical problems and the meds I have to take.

My mental specialists are very angry at the doctors who will not do the knee surgery "because I am too young!" So, I understand how angry you are in your situation. I badly want to work, but until I get the knee surgery, can exercise, lose the weight, and get healthy, no such luck. And who wants to date someone like me! Guys want healthy, thin women...

So don't give me the sob story... I know you are in a tough position, in a state that sucks job wise, but at least you are physically able to work.

One idea...Cut grass for people (it will help you lose weight and give you money... lawn services make lots of money!) Move to Pittsburgh, it is a growing metro area with lots of high paying jobs. But first....

Quote :

If you are depressed to the point of helplessness (which you sound like you are), seek professional help quickly, it WILL HELP!!! Remember, I have been there, done that!

Another thing that helps me is I am a Christian and know I have somebody who is helping me... God. I would have probably killed myself, if not for God.

We care for you GS, get counseling help, they can get you mentally thinking positive again. You are not crazy, you have a physical condition that everybody has at some time or another! If you are feeling suicidal or wanting to kill others, or feel that you can no longer handle the situation...go to your local hospital e-room and let them know, they will get you the help you need. Just check your doctor to see what hospital has the best mental health department. Some are better than others, I did that here and found one that was great. Losing a job, plus your other problems will make anyone depressed!!!

Just think how D-Train feels... all that talent, and money, and he is worse than a rookie, but he is getting mental help (thank God for the Tigers organization who are not giving up on him) and he is willing to get mental help!

You can too! And once you get thinking straight again, you will succeed beyond your highest dreams!

Actually; I have lost weight myself; I am down to 210 pounds; I was 240 last year; I want to get down to 175 or 180 pounds; then hit the gym and left weights and build my arms up.

Sorry to hear about all your health problems you had; I appreciate your help, too.

I just need to get out of Trashy Park; I think if I can do that; things will be fine; Find the job or career that I need; meet someone hopefully

I just don't see those things happening here; The economy sucks and the majority of women that live in the Downriver Area all get married; or live with somebody for 15 years or have kids; Then you have women that are more career oriented; like in Oakland County or Ann Arbor; but they are snobbish and won't date someone like me in the first place.

I just don't have a clue how to do it
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 3:05 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Quote :

Then again Willis is still making 10 million dollars a year

If someone gave me 10 million a year; I be a lot happier

Hell even if someone said here is 10 million but you won't have a job or a GF for the next 10 years

10 million is 10 million; I could invest that moolah and live like Thurston Howell III lol!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 pm

I don't know if i would want to move to Pittsburgh; though

The Pirates suck

And Steelers tickets are hard to get ; as are Packers and Broncos or Redskins;

Those teams are the top five in the NFL in sellout streaks
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 3:27 pm

But I do want to get out of Trashy Park

The sooner the better
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 pm

You say you have a minor in Criminal Justice.

If you want to move to CA you could probably get a job as a Hospital Police Officer at the Atascadero State Hospital. You'd have to go through 13 weeks of academy training and then 6 weeks of on-the-job training but you're given a full salary during this period.

Current montly salary is 3455.00 - $ 4360.00 plus benefits plus R&R (recruitment and retention which is quite substantial, probably around $800 a month for this position). After 2 years you could promote to a Hospital Police Sergeant and after 2 more years you could promote to a Hospital Police Lieutenant.

These guys aren't really cops though. They don't carry guns and they aren't even really guards. They mostly wander around and don't do much of anything. The people that work out there don't tend to respect them since they're pretty useless. They drive around the grounds a lot and write tickets for things. They are also inside security but they don't do much (they have been known to accidentally spray staff or themselves with pepper spray)

I don't know if they're hiring at the moment but they are hiring fairly often. Wait, it's a continuous exam so they're always hiring. That's true for all state hospitals. There are also other state hospitals in California you could try. The other state hospitals are in Coalinga (a very rural town about 100 miles from me, very low cost of living ), Norwalk (suburb of Los Angeles), Napa (Northern CA, high cost of living, top wine region in the state), San Bernadino (big city in Southern CA's desert, reasonably close to LA), Soledad (small town 80 miles north of me near Salinas which is a town of over 100,000), and Vacaville (near San Francisco, very high cost of living).

For more info:
Call (805) 468-2315
or
click here
or
click here
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanks Catbox
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Not a problem. California may be pretty screwed up, but they pay their state employees a ton for doing little and have tons of great benefits and everything. There are 11 paid holidays, too if you work for the state (New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Cesar Chavez Day, Lincoln's Bday, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas). . I don't think you'll find a company with more anywhere. They used to have more (Columbus Day and New Year's Eve) but they took those away due to the budget crisis.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 08, 2009 4:28 pm

I will look into it

As I will other jobs
Back to top Go down
Ohios#1TigerFan
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
Ohios#1TigerFan

Male
Number of posts : 1473
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Placido, Thames, Miggy, B.Inge

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 pm

You could always rent an apartment downtown Detroit and run for Mayor.... lol2
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Ohios#1TigerFan wrote:
You could always rent an apartment downtown Detroit and run for Mayor.... lol2

I could do that; but I ain't black!
Back to top Go down
Ohios#1TigerFan
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
Ohios#1TigerFan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Neither was Michael Jackson....and look at the success he had!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Ohios#1TigerFan wrote:
Neither was Michael Jackson....and look at the success he had!

molesting kids and being found not guilty
Back to top Go down
Ohios#1TigerFan
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
Ohios#1TigerFan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Well....I was thinking more along the line of his music career...but I can see how getting away with a felony could be construed as being successful...Politicians do it all the time! LMAO
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Ohios#1TigerFan wrote:
Well....I was thinking more along the line of his music career...but I can see how getting away with a felony could be construed as being successful...Politicians do it all the time! LMAO

Nod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   I don't have a job anymore - Page 7 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

I don't have a job anymore
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7