DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Rants go here

Go down 
+7
mrsrabelo
gs78
gdennis59
TG
laprimamirala
GoGetEmTigers
catbox_9
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Rants go here - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Feb 19, 2009 10:11 pm

He still hasn't called me, jerk! I hate this. We'll see what he does when i see him on Saturday.

I'm hoping its just cuz he got my number wrong or something. Ugh why must boys be so dumb?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Feb 19, 2009 10:12 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
He still hasn't called me, jerk! I hate this. We'll see what he does when i see him on Saturday.

I'm hoping its just cuz he got my number wrong or something. Ugh why must boys be so dumb?
When you find out, Let me know.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:

fingers ROFL Sorry But not all of us are stupid. Like eh, me for example...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Feb 19, 2009 10:56 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

fingers ROFL Sorry But not all of us are stupid. Like eh, me for example...

Yeah! It may surprise you, but Albert Einstein was male, too. Where would we be without him? For one we'd never know that you could convert energy into mass and vice-versa. Second, we'd be stupid enough to think that "gravity" is some magical force that makes things happen when in actuality it is nothing more particles traveling on a curved path which is a result of a fourth dimension and what not. Heck, we'd be stupid enough to think the following is true:

I'm traveling 100 MPH in a convertible and shoot a gun forward. The gun normally shoots things at 100 MPH. Due to the fact I'm moving the bullet therefore goes 200 MPH (this is true).

I'm traveling 100 MPH in a convertible and turn on my headlights. The light generally travels at 2.998 X 108 meters per second (the speed of light). Since I am moving 100 MPH the light is therefore traveling 100 MPH faster than the speed of light (this is not true - light can never move faster [or slower] than the speed of light).
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedFri Feb 20, 2009 4:55 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:

Or maybe he is nervous about calling you

I always hated calling girls first

I usually got fixed up or hung out in groups when I was a teenager
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedFri Feb 20, 2009 5:05 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
I remember in track practice, we had to run 5 miles... I was not a runner, I was a discus thrower and shot putter, to me that distance was hell, but I did it. Later, I could jog as far as I wanted (on grass) and not get tired. My problem was my bones were not built for running on hard surfaces, so I suffered with shin splints ALL SEASON LONG! You would never guess how many rolls of athletic tape I had to go through taping up my lower legs during track season! Years later I learned that shin splints are hairline fractures of the shin bone. No wonder they hurt so much!

73 rolls of tape?

That is my guess
lol2
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedFri Feb 20, 2009 8:07 pm

gs78 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:
I remember in track practice, we had to run 5 miles... I was not a runner, I was a discus thrower and shot putter, to me that distance was hell, but I did it. Later, I could jog as far as I wanted (on grass) and not get tired. My problem was my bones were not built for running on hard surfaces, so I suffered with shin splints ALL SEASON LONG! You would never guess how many rolls of athletic tape I had to go through taping up my lower legs during track season! Years later I learned that shin splints are hairline fractures of the shin bone. No wonder they hurt so much!

73 rolls of tape?

That is my guess
lol2

I know it was over 50!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedSat Feb 21, 2009 1:55 am

O-M-G I am soooooooooo sick of computers it is unreal! FINALLY I think I am fixed. Good GAWD! Thank goodness for baseball starting soon Nod I'm ready to SCREAM!!!!

Give me my fish dammit, by now I deserve him LMAO
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedSat Feb 21, 2009 2:05 am

Rants go here - Page 13 Florida+Marlins+v+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+9S4YzQ6fwu_l
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedSat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 am

Rants go here - Page 13 1-65
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedSat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 am

Oh stop.... Thud It's time for some baseball, yes??!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedSat Feb 21, 2009 2:08 am

yes!!!

PARTY!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedSat Feb 21, 2009 2:10 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
yes!!!

PARTY!

Big hug Metal

Give me my boys! Even if one of them is a National! Smack lol!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedSat Feb 21, 2009 9:28 am

Frown I don't get to see baseball this spring
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedMon Feb 23, 2009 8:19 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
gs78 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

73 rolls of tape?

That is my guess
lol2

I know it was over 50!

I was close lol!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedWed Feb 25, 2009 5:35 pm

I hate this weather

The snow is all melting;

We getting a shit load of rain Thursday Night followed by colder temps, gusty winds on Friday and no snow through next week but chilly

I hate when it is cold, windy and no fucking snow on the ground
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Heavy Rain this weekend
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Why can't it be sunny
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

Bet if it were cold

it would be
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

Mid 50s and rain this weekend

BOO!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 8:48 pm

1-2 inches at least

Maybe T storms
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Too wet
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 pm

I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!
I have exams this week. Today's were easy and I knew they were going to be because they were my classes that I took last year and they made me retake.
BUT tomorrow I have history and art. Art is based on if you can draw or not and I CAN'T draw. If I fail the exam, I fail the class. History test has 150 questions on it. But we have no idea what to study! Everyone is freaking out. We covered 400 pages of information and now don't know what we are getting tested on. If I fail any classes I can't be in rowing.!

And Monday's exam shouldn't be that bad.... I hope. I'm trying not to think about that one. Until after I fail the ones tomorrow Frown
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 9:15 pm

TG wrote:
I have exams this week. Today's were easy and I knew they were going to be because they were my classes that I took last year and they made me retake.
BUT tomorrow I have history and art. Art is based on if you can draw or not and I CAN'T draw. If I fail the exam, I fail the class. History test has 150 questions on it. But we have no idea what to study! Everyone is freaking out. We covered 400 pages of information and now don't know what we are getting tested on. If I fail any classes I can't be in rowing.!

And Monday's exam shouldn't be that bad.... I hope. I'm trying not to think about that one. Until after I fail the ones tomorrow Frown

Who is teaching that class?

I never heard of a class where students don't have an idea what to study

I guess you are supposed to read 400 pages and figure it out
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 9:16 pm

But I predict TG will pass

Her rowing season will not be denied
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 9:18 pm

gs78 wrote:
TG wrote:

Who is teaching that class?

I never heard of a class where students don't have an idea what to study

I guess you are supposed to read 400 pages and figure it out
I usually like the teacher. But he told us just to read it. Yah, because everyone has time to read 400 pages worth of information and look for information, even though they don't know what they are looking for.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 9:19 pm

gs78 wrote:

I hope you're right.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 9:23 pm

TG wrote:
gs78 wrote:

I hope you're right.

I am right

Now go study!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Fine. I'm going to study. And if I fail still I'm going to be pretty upset.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_minipostedThu Mar 05, 2009 9:26 pm

TG wrote:
Fine. I'm going to study. And if I fail still I'm going to be pretty upset.

You won't fail

Relax and study as best as you can

Panic and Fear are the enemy

GO TG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 13 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Rants go here
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next