DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Greg Maddux Career Tracker!

Go down 
+2
gs78
catbox_9
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Empty
PostSubject: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedTue Nov 06, 2007 6:15 pm

Track Greg Maddux's career right here!

Last edited by catbox_9 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedTue Nov 06, 2007 9:10 pm

Maddux's rank on the all-time leaderboards:

Gold Gloves:

1. Greg Maddux - 18
2. Jim Kaat - 16
Brooks Robinson - 16
4. Ivan Rodriguez - 13
Ozzie Smith - 13
6. Roberto Clemente - 12
Willie Mays - 12

Wins:

1. Cy Young - 511
2. Walter Johnson - 417
3. Pete Alexander - 373
Christy Matthewson - 373
5. Pud Galvin - 364
6. Warren Spahn - 363
7. Kid Nichols - 361
8. Greg Maddux - 355
9. Roger Clemens - 354
10. Tim Keefe - 343

Strikeouts:

1. Nolan Ryan - 5714
2. Randy Johnson - 4789
3. Roger Clemens - 4672
4. Steve Carlton - 4136
5. Bert Blyleven - 3701
6. Tom Seaver -3640
7. Don Sutton - 3574
8. Gaylord Perry - 3534
9. Walter Johnson - 3509
10. Greg Maddux - 3371
11. Phil Niekro - 3342
12. Fergie Jenkins - 3192

Games Started:

1. Cy Young - 815
2. Nolan Ryan - 773
3. Don Sutton - 756
4. Greg Maddux - 740
5. Phil Niekro - 716
6. Steve Carlton - 709
7. Roger Clemens - 707
8. Tommy John - 700
9. Gaylord Perry - 690
10. Pud Galvin - 689

By popular demand, there is a thread on this at padres.com

Last edited by catbox_9 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedTue Nov 06, 2007 9:34 pm

11/06/2007 5:44 PM ET
Padres, Maddux agree to new deal
GM Towers confirms one-year contract for 2008
By Barry M. Bloom / MLB.com

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Padres have come to a verbal agreement with Greg Maddux on a contract for the 2008 season, San Diego general manager Kevin Towers told MLB.com on Tuesday.

The deal is for $10 million and acts as a compromise between competing options for next season owned by Maddux and the club.

Maddux, who signed a one-year guaranteed deal with the options last offseason, made $10 million in 2007, the richest free agent contract in Padres history.

"We were fortunate to work this out with Greg," Towers said as the first full day of GM meetings were under way here. "I couldn't imagine him not being back with the team. And we saved ourselves a million bucks."

The way the original deal was written, the club had an option to exercise at $11 million for next season while Maddux had a series of vesting plateaus that were based upon innings pitched. Had Maddux thrown 200 innings, he could have chosen to vest at $10 million, but he fell two innings short of that figure.

"We gave him the two innings so he could vest at $10 million and he picked up his option," Towers said.

Had Maddux rejected the compromise and the Padres declined to exercise their own option, the 41-year-old right-hander who has 347 career wins would have become a free agent. His previous vesting plateaus were $7.5 million at 170 innings and $8.5 million at 185.

Maddux is represented by agent Scott Boras, who has other higher-profile clients to deal with on this free-agent market, including position players Alex Rodriguez and Andruw Jones. Thus, Towers said, he was happy that the deal was worked out amicably.

"This was all Maddux," Towers said. "He's probably one of the few players who says Scott works for him, he doesn't work for Scott."

Maddux was 14-11 with a 4.14 ERA in 32 starts for the Padres in 2007 and was one of the main cogs of a starting staff that includes Jake Peavy and Chris Young. His 347 victories are the second most among active pitchers behind Roger Clemens, who finished the season at 354. Clemens, who played part of the 2007 season with the Yankees, concluded the postseason with leg and elbow injuries and at 45 may have pitched his last game.

Overall, Maddux is ninth on the all-time win list.

According to manager Bud Black, Maddux has given the Padres more than just innings and victories. He's also served as a pitching coach of sorts, as his talks with some of the younger pitchers on the staff like Peavy and Young have had a positive effect.

"He does have that ability to rub off on others just by what he does on a daily basis," Black said. "His preparation, what he does the course of the day ... players watch these type of players. When that occurs, other players get better."

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedTue Nov 06, 2007 9:36 pm

11/06/2007 5:34 PM ET
Maddux wins 17th Gold Glove
Right-hander sets Major League record with accolade

By Corey Brock / MLB.com

SAN DIEGO -- A day after agreeing to a one-year contract worth $10 million for 2008 with the Padres, 41-year-old Greg Maddux was awarded his record 17th Rawlings Gold Glove Award on Tuesday.

No other Major League players -- pitcher or otherwise -- have won as many Gold Gloves.

Maddux had been tied with Jim Kaat for the most Gold Gloves by a pitcher with 16 and with former Orioles third baseman Brooks Robinson.

Now Maddux stands alone.

"It's cool to win again," he said in a statement. "I'm fortunate to still be pitching at this level and honored to be recognized with this prestigious award."

Maddux, 14-11 with a 4.14 ERA for the Padres in 2007, won 13 consecutive Gold Gloves from 1990 to 2002, before Mike Hampton interrupted the streak.

"I think, more than anything, he has great baseball instincts when it comes to fielding a ball," Padres manager Bud Black said. "When he throws a pitch, he knows where the ball is going to be hit. It's amazing to see the plays he makes, but it doesn't surprise me.

"He has shown -- even at his age -- great reflexes. I'm sure they're not like they were when he was 20, but it's not that far off."

Rawlings has presented Gold Gloves annually since 1957, based on voting by managers and coaches before the end of the regular season. They may not select players on their own teams, and they vote only for players in their own league.

Maddux made 34 starts and posted a .986 fielding percentage, making one error in 71 total chances. He ranked among National League hurlers in total chances (second), assists (first with 51) and double plays (tied for third with five).

Maddux, who will be entering his 23rd Major League season, has 347 career victories, which put him ninth on baseball's career victory list.

Other National League recipients of Gold Gloves were catcher Russell Martin (Dodgers), first baseman Derrek Lee (Cubs), second baseman Orlando Hudson (Diamondbacks), shortstop Jimmy Rollins (Phillies), third baseman David Wright (Mets) and outfielders Carlos Beltran (Mets), Andruw Jones (Braves), Jeff Francoeur (Braves) and Aaron Rowand (Phillies). There are four outfielders because of a tie in the voting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedTue Nov 06, 2007 10:35 pm

That's awesome! As the former Brave,that is just fantastic and really unbelieveable. Alright Maddux!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedThu Nov 08, 2007 2:59 am

Only three more wins until Maddux reaches 350!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedThu Nov 08, 2007 3:00 am

I hope he throws a CG when he gets 350
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedThu Nov 08, 2007 3:22 am

gs78 wrote:
I hope he throws a CG when he gets 350

I wouldn't bet on it! Then again, you never know - he had as many CGs this year as the entire Tigers team combined!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedMon Nov 19, 2007 1:40 am

LOL! GO MADDUX!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedMon Nov 19, 2007 5:42 am

Maddux rocks!

Since 1950 only Maddux and Glavine have gone 200+ innings with ZERO HBP and ZERO WP in a whole season. It's happened just 14 times since 1901.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 1:51 am

GO MADDUX!
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedTue Feb 12, 2008 5:38 pm

Hard to believe but Maddux sounds ready to call it a career

Had Greg Maddux said he intended to pitch another 10 years in the big leagues, such a statement would have caused no more ruckus than one of his 84 mph fastballs.

Based on his absurd consistency, Maddux could have gone on winning 13-15 games a year for as long as he wanted.

And considering past descriptions of his future that made it sound as though he might pitch until someone ripped the shirt off his back at age 50, anything to the contrary is of the utmost shock.

So it is nothing less than a bombshell Maddux dropped on us Monday as he drove through the desert, back to his home in Las Vegas.

When I asked him about how long he planned to pitch, rather than the usual answer, the 41-year-old Maddux paused, and said, "My son, Chase, is gonna be 11 here pretty soon and I want to start watching him play a little bit more. I think it's about time for me to watch him instead of him coming to the park to watch me.''

Whoa. You mean this is it?

"Well,'' Maddux laughed, "I'm set to play this year, and we'll see what happens after that.''

It sounds like you're not slamming the door completely, but that this is almost certainly your last season, which is something you've never even considered before, let alone said out loud.

"True,'' Maddux said. "It could absolutely be it. You hit it right on the head.''

So the greatest pitcher of this generation -- a fact that will be set in stone when Maddux passes Roger Clemens in victories, innings and starts in 2008 -- is about to put the finishing touches on a masterful career that began with an 8-18 record over 32 starts with the Cubs in 1986-87.

Few believed in Maddux then, and no one predicted a Hall of Fame career that would include more than 350 wins, 3,300 strikeouts, 5,000 innings, 700 starts, 20,000 batters faced, 17 Gold Gloves, four Cy Youngs, eight all-star selections, 12 postseason appearances and four ERA titles.

He's going to wind up seventh or eighth all time in victories, at somewhere around 360, which is staggering if you actually stop and think about more than 130 years of baseball history.

"Sometimes it's hard to imagine,'' said Maddux, who has never had trouble showing a humble side. "All that is just from enjoying doing what I do, what I get to do for a living.

"I never got caught up in the numbers. I just enjoy the moments as they come and I never looked too far ahead.

"It's also having good luck with health, and having a family that put up with me doing this for 20 years.''

One of the reasons Maddux kept on going the last few years was a desire to have his son see him succeed on a major-league mound, something a lot of players never get to experience with their children.

"I'm absolutely satisfied with that part, that my kids got to see me pitch, that my son got to hang around at the park with me,'' Maddux said. "How cool is that, having your son at the park? How cool is it to take your kid to work with you and spend the day with you?

"But I've done it long enough, and physically it's not quite as easy as it used to be. Working out in the winter is getting tougher and tougher, and spring training is getting tougher and tougher, and recovery time between starts is getting tougher.

"It just doesn't go quite as smooth as it used to.''

So this is kind of a final tour.

"I don't want anything like that,'' Maddux said. "It's just time to be realistic. I know I can still pitch and I think I'll feel that way at the end of the season. That's the way you should go out.''

Maddux always has looked like your average middle-aged golfer, even when he was in his 20s, so there's never been a suggestion that he may have been bulking up all these years.

"Common sense,'' Maddux chuckled, "would say I'm probably not a candidate.''

But that won't stop Maddux from hearing the Clemens questions when camp opens later this week, because Clemens and Maddux are always in the same sentence whenever there's a discussion of the best pitchers of our time.

"The problem is, it's a question I know nothing about,'' Maddux said. "I don't know if he did it or didn't do it. All I know is someone said he did, but that doesn't mean he did.

"I don't have an opinion because I don't know. I certainly hope he didn't.

"I don't know him well. We've talked about pitching a few times in the past, never about his training or anything like that.

"We'll see how it all plays out, but I hope he didn't do it.''

So while that circus goes on out East, Maddux enjoys his last few days of family and golf in the West, before what figures to be his final spring training in Arizona.

Perhaps next year at this time, the only tours he will be discussing involve golf.

"Not for me,'' Maddux insisted. "Those guys (on the Champions Tour) are pros. They've been playing as long as I've been in baseball.

"I'm basically the same age as Lee Janzen and he's out winning U.S. Opens while I'm out pitching. It's not like I'm going to practice for two years and be better than him.''

Maddux, who claims to be a 5 handicap while anyone who knows believes it's more like a 2, is undergoing a swing change, adopting the "stack-and-tilt.'' But that's modest compared to the changes he's going through off the course as he prepares for life off the field.

"I'm taking it all in,'' Maddux said. "I think about all the years as I go though all the parks. I go in now and get a good look around, because I might not be back.

"If I'm in St. Louis, I think of some games there, or in Cincinnati, think of some games there. Remember teammates and things that happened.

"I make sure I shake hands with a certain security guard that's been there forever, or a clubhouse guy that treated me well. There will be a lot of that.

"Yeah, it's been a great ride, Dude, better than anyone could have ever imagined back in those early days in Chicago.

"But it's gotta end sometime, right?''
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedTue Feb 12, 2008 9:12 pm

NO!

This is terrible news. 2 more years and he'd have passed Spahn and had a slight chance at passing Matthewson and Alexander. Hopefully he'll reconsider pray
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedSun Mar 30, 2008 11:58 pm

Time has come today (well, almost).

THIS WEDNESDAY Greg Maddux will make his 2008 season debut at home against Wandy Rodriguez and the Houston Astros.

If Maddux is able to throw at least 1 pitch he will move past Roger Clemens for sole possession of 6th place on the all-time games started list with 708. He will trail Steve Carlton by 1.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 03, 2008 12:54 pm

Well the bullpen blew it. Maddux left the game with the lead but he settled for a no decision as the bullpen, perhaps the best in baseball, sucked.

6IP, 84 pitches, 6 hits, 4R, 3ER, 3K, 0BB. THREE home runs though.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 12:20 am

04/07/2008 9:58 PM ET
Box >
Patient Maddux overcomes early blip
Padres starter cruises after first; Gonzalez notches four hits
By Corey Brock / MLB.com

SAN FRANCISCO -- It was a vexing first inning for Greg Maddux on Monday, as career victory No. 348 appeared no closer to reality than ever after allowing one run on two hits and two walks all while pursuing three measly outs.

But as Maddux made his way to the visiting dugout at AT&T Park after that first inning, he didn't fling his glove in disgust or let loose with a steady stream of obscenities for everyone to hear.

He simply got better, which is why, in large part, the Padres were able to open a six-game road trip with an 8-4 victory over the Giants, thus spoiling the home opener for a sellout crowd of 42,861.

The Padres' offense, which came up with eight runs on 13 hits, four by Adrian Gonzalez, certainly played a role in the victory, though it was Maddux (1-0) who provided a calming effect to the game, retiring 19 of the last 20 hitters he faced.

"I had no groove to find," Maddux told a reporter after being asked about the way that he settled down. "Just a shaky first. Maybe I was overdoing it a little bit. I tried to slow it down."

Whatever it was, it certainly worked well for the Padres (5-3), who are in a stretch of 15 consecutive games against their National League West brethren.

As for Maddux, who struck out five and walked just those two batters in the first over seven innings, it was, if nothing else, a lesson in humility and patience, two things that he has encountered often during a career that began in 1986.

"Early in the game, uncharacteristic," Padres manager Bud Black said. "He was a little command-shy, which is not like Greg. The middle part of the game, he regrouped and started making his pitches.

"Pitchers will tell you that 34 starts, how often do they feel great every start? Three hits, one run through seven innings? It shows the competitor. Mentally, he doesn't cave in if he doesn't feel good or if he's a little off. Some guys don't fight through that. He does."

Maddux retired Jose Castillo on a ground ball to end the first inning and then proceeded to mow through the Giants (1-6) in methodical fashion, though that's not entirely all too surprising considering he's 7-1 with a 2.52 ERA in starts at AT&T Park.

Maddux retired the Giants in order in the second and third innings. In the fourth inning, he allowed a hit to Castillo on a do-or-die play by a hard-charging Khalil Greene as the ball snuck under his glove.

He then retired the next 12 batters he faced before giving way to reliever Cla Meredith in the eighth inning. All told, Maddux got 14 ground-ball outs and didn't get a fly-ball out until the seventh inning.

"He gets easy outs, quick outs and keeps us in the game," Gonzalez said after the game.

San Francisco starting pitcher Matt Cain (0-1) didn't have many easy outs, not after he needed 96 pitches to get 13 outs. Control was an issue for Cain, as he walked five and allowed seven hits and four earned runs.

After Tadahito Iguchi doubled with one out in the first inning, Gonzalez hit his second home run of the season the other way to left-center field for a 2-1 lead.

"We wanted to work the count deep so we could get him out of the game early. He was leaving his off-speed stuff up," Gonzalez said of Cain.

Gonzalez was in the middle of a big inning in the third as Cain allowed four hits to start the inning. Jim Edmonds had an RBI single in the inning and Greene knocked in another run with a sacrifice fly. A third run came in when Hairston reached on an error.

"It's always good to get a few runs early," Hairston said. "We had a lot of good at-bats early on."

The only real downer for the Padres was the loss of catcher Michael Barrett, who left the game with a strained right elbow. Barrett will have an MRI on Tuesday in San Diego to determine the severity of the injury.

Regardless of what is discovered about Barrett's elbow, he's headed to the disabled list Tuesday as Colt Morton will be promoted from Double-A San Antonio.

Corey Brock is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.

Last edited by catbox_9 on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 12:24 am

MADDUX WINS!!!!!!!!

Champagne PARTY!

2 walks though - in one inning Stunned
First time he's done that since 6/4/2006 - Tigers could learn a thing or two from Maddux.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedSun Apr 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Maddux wins! Brilliant game:

5 IP, 2H, 2K's, 1 BB.

349 wins and counting.

2.00 ERA!!! bow
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

bobrob2004

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedSat Apr 19, 2008 12:40 am

4/18 - Gregg Maddux gives up 6 runs in the first inning, but manages to stay in the game. In fact, 5 innings and 3 more runs later (for a total of 6 innings and 9 ER), he's still pitching! Unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

bobrob2004

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedSat Apr 19, 2008 12:42 am

bobrob2004 wrote:
4/18 - Gregg Maddux gives up 6 runs in the first inning, but manages to stay in the game. In fact, 5 innings and 3 more runs later (for a total of 6 innings and 9 ER), he's still pitching! Unbelievable!

He just finished the 7th inning! If the Padres end up scoring 10 runs next inning, Maddux can get the win (and #350 for his career). pray
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

bobrob2004

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedSat Apr 19, 2008 12:45 am

bobrob2004 wrote:
bobrob2004 wrote:

He just finished the 7th inning! If the Padres end up scoring 10 runs next inning, Maddux can get the win (and #350 for his career). pray

Smack I just remembered that the Padres played 22 innings last night. Maddux was going to pitch late in the game regardless of the situation. 113 pitches in 7 innings so far - that's better than some of the Tigers can do! 9 ER though :puke2:
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

bobrob2004

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedSat Apr 19, 2008 12:48 am

Maddux was pinched hit for. There's no way Maddux can win now...Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedSat Apr 19, 2008 5:09 am

WOW! He threw 113 pitches Stunned On a good night 113 pitches would get him about 12 innings. He very, very rarely throws 100+ pitches.

His start, while horrible wasn't too bad - it saved the bullpen which was dead. Very few pitchers can rebound and go 7 innings after giving up 6 runs after 0.1 innings. Also, it didn't really matter he gave up 9 runs - his team had 0 runs on 3 hits. 1 run was too much so what's 8 more?
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

bobrob2004

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedSat Apr 19, 2008 10:44 am

He didn't help my fantasy team any with that start! rant On the other hand, Dan Haren did great for my fantasy team with his start.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedSat Apr 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Maybe you can package Verlander and Maddux for Neifi and Mesa - they're doing just as well. Wait, Maddux is still doing okay, his ERA is under 5. Verlander's ERA is higher than I can count.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 24, 2008 12:41 am

Maddux goes for 350 wins tonight.

So far he leads 1-0 after 6.5.

Maddux's line:
7.0 IP, 4H, 0BB, 5K, 75 pitches.

Not bad!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 24, 2008 12:44 am

Maddux's night is done. Tony Clark will pinch hit in the bottom of the 7th. C'mon bullpen! Protect the lead and Maddux 350 wins!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 24, 2008 1:10 am

Trevor time. Here we go - don't blow it!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 24, 2008 1:15 am

Censored Hoffman rant rant rant rant rant rant rant grouch grouch grouch grouch Mad Mad Mad Mad

BOO!
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

bobrob2004

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 24, 2008 9:42 am

Let me guess: He blew it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg Maddux Career Tracker!   Greg Maddux Career Tracker! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Greg Maddux Career Tracker!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next