DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Empty
PostSubject: Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica   Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Icon_minipostedWed Jul 22, 2009 2:10 am

Figures they work a series at Comerica in July

Why can't they work a series at Comerica in April; when it is cold so they can kick it old school and wear an umpire coat when they work the plate, which they always do in other cities in cool weather; [ as do umpires like Hunter Wendelstedt and Charlie Reilford and Lance Barksdale; they never seem to work at Comerica either early in the season]

Shit No; When it is cold at Comerica Park; the few times it is in a season; You'll see Umpires like CB Bucknor or Laz Diaz or Mike Reilly working the plate at Comerica Park , wearing a long sleeve black shirt or Derryl Cousins, Doug Eddings or Wally Bell, wearing a short sleeve black shirt, no matter how cold it is! because that like their trademark

Fuck Selig and whoever is responsible for umpires schedules and rotations; they do that shit just to piss me off; I bet next year if I don't have season tickets; all those umpires, who wear coats when they work the plate, will work at least 2 games in Detroit each in April and May and it will be below 60 degrees so they will; it only can be 80 degrees If i am there so I can sweat my ass off

I hate Selig; he is a no good bastard who should be tarred and feathered

FYI; Paul Emmel did wear a coat on Opening Day in Detroit when he worked the plate; But that was the only home game all season

Bottom Line; Umpires should go back to wearing coats and light blue dress shirts and fuck the stupid shit black softball shirts; long sleeve or short and look like real umpires

And of course the umpires wore their black shirts tonight; rant rant

I bet they wear em every fooking game on this homestand

Morons! grouch

Last edited by gs78 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica   Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Icon_minipostedWed Jul 22, 2009 2:12 am

And would like to see a game go extra innings at Comerica too

But I bet that don't happen until next year as well
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica   Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Icon_minipostedWed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 am

Or another Complete Game

Or a Tiger hitting for the cycle

or a 1-0 Tigers Win

Or anything else I like
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica   Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Icon_minipostedWed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 am

I miss Tiger Stadium right now!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica   Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Icon_minipostedThu Jul 23, 2009 2:17 am

Joe West worked home plate tonight at Comerica Park ; wearing his umpire coat

Maybe I should have waited until Thursday to post this thread Smack
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica   Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Icon_minipostedThu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 am

Might have a been a 1-0 Tiger Win if Leyland hadn't put in Seay
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica   Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Icon_minipostedThu Jul 23, 2009 2:19 am

Could have had extra innings if someone could have hit a solo home run in the 9th

Tigers need more offense!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica   Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Icon_minipostedThu Jul 23, 2009 2:27 am

Magic 8 Ball says Tigers will make a trade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica   Now;  Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Now; Umpires Joe West and Ed Rapuano work at Comerica
Page 1 of 1