DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck

Go down 
+2
GoGetEmTigers
gs78
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Empty
PostSubject: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedThu Aug 14, 2008 7:57 pm

They wore their black shirts all four games rant rant rant rant rant

81 degrees and sunny at Game Time

They could have worn their light blue shirts

They must really like wearing the black shirts

During Last Night's Rain Delay; One of the Umps came out wearing their long sleeve windbreaker jacket; Temp had dropped to 69;

15 minutes later; they all come back wearing black shirts [ Must have had his black shirt in the dryer? I guess]

What? 69 degrees ain't cool enough for a light windbreaker;

Half the ushers and fans at Comerica dress like Eskimos when it is 69 degrees

Or MLB Umpires working games in Seattle or San Fran when it is 69 degrees; They wearing heavy jackets and long sleeve shirts

Heck; Hunter Wendelstendt wore a Coat behind the plate [last month] when the Tigers played at Seattle in 70 degree weather

Never see that at Comerica! Comerica is the hottest Ballpark in the Western Hemisphere

FUCK THE UMPIRES!
grouch grouch grouch

I BET WE DON"T SEE EM WEAR LIGHT BLUE SHIRTS AT COMERICA REST OF THE SEASON< INCLUDING PLAYOFFS AND WS

Nor will it be cool enough for them to wear jackets or coats or long sleeve shirts either rant rant rant rant

Be too warm for every home game grouch grouch grouch
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedThu Aug 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Fieldin Culbreth

Is he from fucking England?

Maybe he should be a rugby referee or soccer

Jackass!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:16 am

Umpires wear their black shirts again; Bill Hohn , who worked the plate tonight, looks like a fucking queer with his gay biker mustache

Dale Scott; who is a member of this crew is on vacation; Kevin Causey, who fucked the Tigers over, was filing in at second base [ Scott always wears a light blue shirt when working the plate] Dan Iassoniga worked third tonight [ Thursday he wore light blue behind the plate in Chicago] rant rant rant rant

Maybe Kulpa , who will work the plate Saturday; will wear light blue

I doubt it!

Good chance every fucking game on this homestand will be of the umps wearing black shirts. grouch grouch grouch grouch grouch

I hate their black shirts

They are as ugly as Rodney's goatee and crooked cap

Speaking of Umpire Uniforms

I was watching the Sox- A's game in Oakland

All four umps wore jackets

Last time that happened at Comerica Park was in 2006

Safe to say no chance that will happen in 08 at Comerica

I will be too warm until November grouch grouch grouch

Probably be too warm next April, too rant rant rant rant

Last edited by gs78 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:21 am

Comerica is the hottest ballpark in the Universe
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:22 am

The Creation of Greaseball Ilitch
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:23 am

I hate that greedy Macedonian Moron as much as I hate Rodney!

And Leyland!

I wish they would all Censored

Last edited by gs78 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:24 am

And Bud Selig!

And OBAMA!

And KWAME
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:25 am

They can all kiss my Censored
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:43 am

Umpires never wore Black Shirts at Tiger Stadium

Tearing Down the Plaza as I drove by it earlier tonight
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 10:33 am

GS, is there anything you aren't upset at? confused

You can afford season tickets, I would love to be able to do that!

We have umps, that are willing to work, even though they are always marked as the bad guys... who cares what they wear. There would be no games without them.

Quote :
Or MLB Umpires working games in Seattle or San Fran when it is 69 degrees; They wearing heavy jackets and long sleeve shirts

Heck; Hunter Wendelstendt wore a Coat behind the plate [last month] when the Tigers played at Seattle in 70 degree weather

It is always cooler and there is more wind, on the field, than in the stands. If they are chilly, they should be able to wear what makes them comfortable!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 10:36 am

Some people feel warm at 70, others cold... to each his own. This is America, if they are cold, let the be able to put jackets on.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 11:26 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
This is America, if they are cold, let the be able to put jackets on.

I wore a jacket in Canada once. Sorry
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 11:31 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

We have umps, that are willing to work, even though they are always marked as the bad guys... who cares what they wear. There would be no games without them.

Quote :

It is always cooler and there is more wind, on the field, than in the stands. If they are chilly, they should be able to wear what makes them comfortable!

especially when they can get hit in the chest with a 90 mph baseball at any given moment...
Back to top Go down
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 2:45 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:
This is America, if they are cold, let the be able to put jackets on.

I wore a jacket in Canada once. Sorry

LMAO
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:19 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Quote :

Not for long!

If the Tigers make the Playoffs or come close; Ilitch gonna jack up ticket prices so much I ain't gonna be able to afford em

I paid 810 dollars this year; If they make the playoffs and WS; My seat will be 1,500 next year! At least

I know people who know Ilitch and Tigers Management

They are going to prime and premium seating next year; If you don't know what that is; Go to the Cubs or White Sox Website and check their ticket prices

Even If won the lottery; I will not pay those kinds of prices, especially when they will bring back players I hate like Sheff, Renteria, Rodney and Leyland as manager or sign a free agent Like K-Fag!

NO WAY!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:23 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Quote :

Kevin Causey has no business even being an umpire

He blew the call in the 9th

Tigers may have still lost

However; We get screwed
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:26 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Some people feel warm at 70, others cold... to each his own. This is America, if they are cold, let the be able to put jackets on.

It was 70 degrees; It was hazy sun through the clouds

It was August! It was a day Game

People should not be wearing heavy Jackets

Maybe a light jacket; but not winter coats!

I can't believe no one agrees with me on this!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:29 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Quote :

especially when they can get hit in the chest with a 90 mph baseball at any given moment...

THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO WEARING OUTSIDE CHEST PROTECTORS
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:35 pm

gs78 wrote:

Why not? If they want to then... SO WHAT???
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:39 pm

SoulRat wrote:
gs78 wrote:

Why not? If they want to then... SO WHAT???

In 70 degree plus weather in August in the daytime!

You forgot that part
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Again, so what? If they want to, they can wear heavy jackets in 90 degree weather for all I give a crap. I just don't understand why it gets you soooooooo upset if someone else dresses in attire that you wouldn't. scratch
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:48 pm

SoulRat wrote:
Again, so what? If they want to, they can wear heavy jackets in 90 degree weather for all I give a crap. I just don't understand why it gets you soooooooo upset if someone else dresses in attire that you wouldn't. scratch

Because these people get on my nerves

These are the same people that cheer loudly when that PA Guy announces the game time temp as 90 degreeeeeees

These are the same people that jumped on the Tigers Bandwagon when they got good;

These are the same people that leave the stadium in droves if the Tigers are down by more than 2 runs in the seventh

These are the same people that will gladly pay Ilitch 3 times what season tickets are next year [ if the Tigers make the playoffs] only to bitch and moan next year when the same cast of people are in 4th place in July

Fine! I am 100 percent wrong! Sorry And Everyone 100 percent right bow

But just don't expect me to defend those types of fans!
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:54 pm

gs78 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

These are the same people that cheer loudly when that PA Guy announces the game time temp as 90 degreeeeeees

These are the same people that jumped on the Tigers Bandwagon when they got good;

These are the same people that leave the stadium in droves if the Tigers are down by more than 2 runs in the seventh

These are the same people that will gladly pay Ilitch 3 times what season tickets are next year [ if the Tigers make the playoffs] only to bitch and moan next year when the same cast of people are in 4th place in July

I think I saw a person not wearing a jacket fit that description, but now I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:56 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

I think I saw a person not wearing a jacket fit that description, but now I'm not sure...

lol2
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Thanks Bobrob!

I needed that
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:58 pm

gs78 wrote:

So don't let them.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 4:19 pm

SoulRat wrote:
gs78 wrote:

So don't let them.

Easier said than done

Especially the people bailing out

Maybe if everyone stayed and cheered; Tigers would play better
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 4:36 pm

gs78 wrote:

Easier said than done

Not really once you learn to let go of silly things that you have no control over. A very wise person once told me "Pick your battles" I pretty much live by that. You can't control what another person is going to wear, why let it get you so upset? Wasted energy.

gs78 wrote:

That's not something you can control either. There will ALWAYS be bandwagon fans, it doesn't matter what sport or what city. It's always been that way.

gs78 wrote:

Maybe. And maybe they would suck just as bad as they have all year. Who knows? I can tell you though that if this team continues to disgust people to the point of leaving early, people will. It makes more sense to be mad at these people than anyone wearing a heavy jacket though.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 4:40 pm

SoulRat wrote:
gs78 wrote:

Easier said than done

Not really once you learn to let go of silly things that you have no control over. A very wise person once told me "Pick your battles" I pretty much live by that. You can't control what another person is going to wear, why let it get you so upset? Wasted energy.

gs78 wrote:

That's not something you can control either. There will ALWAYS be bandwagon fans, it doesn't matter what sport or what city. It's always been that way.

gs78 wrote:

Maybe. And maybe they would suck just as bad as they have all year. Who knows? I can tell you though that if this team continues to disgust people to the point of leaving early, people will. It makes more sense to be mad at these people than anyone wearing a heavy jacket though.

Hug Let's Hope We win Tonight
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 4:53 pm

gs78 wrote:
Hug Let's Hope We win Tonight

Hug pray cross fingers

tiger and Fish both need to start winning again. Perturbed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck   Umpires;  Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth  Suck Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Umpires; Reynolds, Cederstrom, Timmons and Culbreth Suck
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next