DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Red + Blue make... teal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:29 pm

SoulRat wrote:
Oh cool thumbs up Just don't quit altogether. My husband and my daughter both play, it's very very cool. I wish I was better but bah, I just mess around :haha:
Messing around is fun. I write some guitar music sometimes just for fun. Too bad I can't write lyrics...
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Have fun at school TG.

I started to write something encouraging for you but after reading it it actually sounded like I was being mean Smack I'm really bad at saying nice things. If someone complains they look fat I'll say "you aren't that fat" and they think I'm implying they're fat...I'd say that if they looked anorexic Smack

If someone says they aren't smart I might say "there's plenty of people dumber than you" but they'd think I thought they were stupid.

So....good luck. Remember, the learning is the most important part of school Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

LOL!! It'll suck for me, but they are both very excited :haha: I wish I were a kid again Sigh
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:30 pm

I used to play the piano ashamed My mom made me take lessons from like 3rd grade to 8th grade. One day my friends called and my mom told them I was at piano lessons. Let's just say that was the last time I ever went :haha:
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:33 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Have fun at school TG.

I started to write something encouraging for you but after reading it it actually sounded like I was being mean Smack I'm really bad at saying nice things. If someone complains they look fat I'll say "you aren't that fat" and they think I'm implying they're fat...I'd say that if they looked anorexic Smack

If someone says they aren't smart I might say "there's plenty of people dumber than you" but they'd think I thought they were stupid.

So....good luck. Remember, the learning is the most important part of school Rolling Eyes
haha. You sound like my friend Mike. He tends to do that, and I get mad at him and then realize that he's an idiot and laugh.

The learning part of school isn't any fun! :haha: I need my sports and my friends... otherwise I don't know how I CAN survive...

And thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:33 pm

TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
Oh cool thumbs up Just don't quit altogether. My husband and my daughter both play, it's very very cool. I wish I was better but bah, I just mess around :haha:
Messing around is fun. I write some guitar music sometimes just for fun. Too bad I can't write lyrics...

:haha: I mess around all the time with Emily's acoutic guitar. We have this really cool program called Guitar pro and I have a ton of tabs for cool songs and I decide to learn one and then show Rob (my husband) and then he says "Hey tune it, it'll sound better" and ruins my good mood. ROFL It's a lot of fun though LMAO
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:34 pm

SoulRat wrote:
LOL!! It'll suck for me, but they are both very excited :haha: I wish I were a kid again Sigh
My mom hates it because I like spending money and I am really picky.... so she just leaves my places and says I'll see you after while find what you need Smile It's always fun.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
I used to play the piano ashamed My mom made me take lessons from like 3rd grade to 8th grade. One day my friends called and my mom told them I was at piano lessons. Let's just say that was the last time I ever went :haha:
haha. My sister played piano. She taught me some stuff.... but I didn't keep up with it becuase I had school and guitar lessons going on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 pm

catbox_9 wrote:

I have always wanted to learn the fiddle. I think it's the celtic in me though LOL
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:36 pm

TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
My mom hates it because I like spending money and I am really picky.... so she just leaves my places and says I'll see you after while find what you need Smile It's always fun.

LOL! That is like Emily with shoes ROFL She is HORRIBLE! Ugh i hate shopping for shoes with her No
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:38 pm

SoulRat wrote:
TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

:haha: I mess around all the time with Emily's acoutic guitar. We have this really cool program called Guitar pro and I have a ton of tabs for cool songs and I decide to learn one and then show Rob (my husband) and then he says "Hey tune it, it'll sound better" and ruins my good mood. ROFL It's a lot of fun though LMAO
haha. It's funny when I go to my lessons, I will randomly decide during the week I want to learn a song. So last week I wanted to learn Here Without You by 3 doors down, so I learned it and went to lessons and my teacher was like... HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? I didn't teach you!

haha. Tuning it right does make a difference Rolling Eyes Big Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:38 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
I'm really bad at saying nice things.

Noooooooo LMAO
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 pm

SoulRat wrote:
TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

LOL! That is like Emily with shoes ROFL She is HORRIBLE! Ugh i hate shopping for shoes with her No
My parents don't even bother taking me for that part. They are like go buy them yourself, I'm not paying for you to have 50 pairs of shoes! (I have a lot of shoes... not that many, but a lot.)
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 pm

TG wrote:

haha. You sound like my friend Mike. He tends to do that, and I get mad at him and then realize that he's an idiot and laugh.

The learning part of school isn't any fun! :haha: I need my sports and my friends... otherwise I don't know how I CAN survive...

And thanks Smile

Maybe guys (please don't say Mike is actually a girl cross fingers )just suck and helping people with their problems? They tend to not be emotional. I mean we don't tend to cry for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:41 pm

TG wrote:

LMAO I know! My fav band is The Smashing Pumpkins and Billy Corgan always tuned his shit really weird, so it never sounds right and my hubs is always riding me Rolling Eyes It's fun though. Very stress relieving Nod
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:43 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
TG wrote:

And thanks Smile

Maybe guys (please don't say Mike is actually a girl cross fingers )just suck and helping people with their problems? They tend to not be emotional. I mean we don't tend to cry for the hell of it.
Yes Mike is a guy. And he IS very bad at that prblem solving thing...

I don't cry for no reason!!! Except when I watch Titanic but that is not for no reason, He told her not to let go and she let go! Frown
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:46 pm

TG wrote:

Yes Mike is a guy.

Whew

TG wrote:

I don't cry for no reason!!! Except when I watch Titanic but that is not for no reason, He told her not to let go and she let go! Frown

LMAO I didn't cry at that part No
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:46 pm

SoulRat wrote:
TG wrote:

LMAO I know! My fav band is The Smashing Pumpkins and Billy Corgan always tuned his shit really weird, so it never sounds right and my hubs is always riding me Rolling Eyes It's fun though. Very stress relieving Nod
haha. I am glad I have nobody to yell at me for tuning stuff at my house. Nobody except my sister know anything about music, and she doesn't know anything about guitar. I like tuning my guitar in Drop D, quite a few songs use that tuning actually (Crossfade's "Cold", and Velvet Revolver's "Slither".... for example)
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 pm

catbox_9 wrote:

TG wrote:

LMAO I didn't cry at that part No
Maybe you're just insensitive Rolling Eyes It was sad!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:48 pm

TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

My parents don't even bother taking me for that part. They are like go buy them yourself, I'm not paying for you to have 50 pairs of shoes! (I have a lot of shoes... not that many, but a lot.)

LOL! I love shoes. And unfortunatly, I have passed that on to my girls Rolling Eyes Shoes are awesome. It doesn't matter how much weight you gain, your shoes will always fit Nod I Heart my shoes Nod LMAO
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:51 pm

TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
TG wrote:

haha. I am glad I have nobody to yell at me for tuning stuff at my house. Nobody except my sister know anything about music, and she doesn't know anything about guitar. I like tuning my guitar in Drop D, quite a few songs use that tuning actually (Crossfade's "Cold", and Velvet Revolver's "Slither".... for example)

LOL! I just tell him to shut up, let me play LMAO

He (my husband) is very into music and is a know it all Rolling Eyes Usually he just laughs at me LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:52 pm

SoulRat wrote:
[My fav band is The Smashing Pumpkins...

That reminds me..you say you're a fan of them? If that's the case surely you've heard of their debut album, Gish. It turns out that album is named after Lillian Gish who was a big star during the silent film era...

Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Griffit2
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:52 pm

SoulRat wrote:
TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

LOL! I love shoes. And unfortunatly, I have passed that on to my girls Rolling Eyes Shoes are awesome. It doesn't matter how much weight you gain, your shoes will always fit Nod I Heart my shoes Nod LMAO
:haha: I have a lot of shoes I never wear... and then probably 7 or 8 that I wear all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:53 pm

SoulRat wrote:

I own shoes. A few pairs I guess.

TIP: If your shoes are too small, stick a trash bag in them, fill it with water, tie it, and freeze them for a few weeks. They'll stretch Nod
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:54 pm

SoulRat wrote:
TG wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
TG wrote:

LOL! I just tell him to shut up, let me play LMAO

He (my husband) is very into music and is a know it all Rolling Eyes Usually he just laughs at me LMAO LMAO
:haha: well at least you have fun with it!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:56 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

TIP: If your shoes are too small, stick a trash bag in them, fill it with water, tie it, and freeze them for a few weeks. They'll stretch Nod
Why would you not just by shoes that fit?
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:56 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
[My fav band is The Smashing Pumpkins...

That reminds me..you say you're a fan of them? If that's the case surely you've heard of their debut album, Gish. It turns out that album is named after Lillian Gish who was a big star during the silent film era...

Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Griffit2

This is true Nod Gish is also my 2nd fav album by them Nod Window Paine being my fav song. Now go listen!

Last edited by SoulRat on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:59 pm

TG wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

Maybe they don't have your size?

Or maybe you're like me. I don't think my feet are quite the correct proportion. My shoes are way too long but when I first got them they left tons of blisters on the sides of my feet because they were too small. My feet are square-shaped I guess.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 12:02 am

TG wrote:

:haha: well at least you have fun with it!

Of course! It's very fun... makes my fingers feel like hamburger sometimes, but it's very fun Nod
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 12:02 am

catbox_9 wrote:
TG wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

Maybe they don't have your size?

Or maybe you're like me. I don't think my feet are quite the correct proportion. My shoes are way too long but when I first got them they left tons of blisters on the sides of my feet because they were too small. My feet are square-shaped I guess.
oh :shrug: I didn't think about that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red + Blue make... teal   Red + Blue make... teal - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Red + Blue make... teal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next