DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker

Go down 
+10
gdennis59
TG
Pudgerocks
laprimamirala
GoGetEmTigers
SoulRat
bobrob2004
iluvpudge7
tigersaint
prod
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedFri Feb 20, 2009 7:06 pm

I'll mix the two! Big Smile
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSat Mar 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Saturday, March 7, 2009
Baseball
Pudge Rodriguez's time is running out
Tony Paul / The Detroit News

It's now or never for Pudge Rodriguez.

Thirty-seven years old and still unsigned, the likelihood of the game's greatest defensive catcher continuing his Hall of Fame career is fading with every sunny, spring day.

Perhaps his last hope of catching on with a major league team starts today in the World Baseball Classic, with his Team Puerto Rico set to open the international showcase against Panama (5 p.m., ESPN) in San Juan.

A good showing for Rodriguez -- coming off a rough season in which a) his defense suffered a noticeable falloff, and b) he batted .219 after a late-July trade from the Tigers to the Yankees -- might get the phone lines lighting up.

And don't think he doesn't know it.

"I think it's going to be big for me. The games I've already played in Florida, I played three (exhibition) games, and I've been feeling very good. But it's going to be big for me," he told reporters Thursday, a day in which he went 3-for-3 (all singles) with an RBI in a 9-5 victory over the Red Sox. "I think as far as myself physically, I feel great. I feel 100 percent. Mentally, I'm great. It's going to be great for me.

"But the most important thing is that I'm playing for a reason. I'm playing for the Puerto Rican team. That is my main focus in winning. And after that, also, it's going to help me for my future in the big leagues."

Rodriguez is no stranger to signing late in the offseason. His previous two ventures into free agency ended Jan. 28 (Marlins, 2003) and Feb. 6 (Tigers, 2004).

But it's now less than a month till Opening Day, and he's got no idea whether he's going to get the shot at another World Series championship or a 14th Gold Glove Award.

He's putting on a brave face, though.

"Right now, there's some teams that are interested," he said. "There is nothing firm. It is something that I don't like to talk about until there's something that is more concrete or closer. But yes, there are a couple of teams, several. The teams are calling my agent. ... At this time, all I can do is stay fit and stay well for anything that may happen, to be ready."

Like other veteran stars who still are looking for work -- Pedro Martinez and Frank Thomas come to mind -- Rodriguez, perhaps, is a victim of the tough economy, which clearly has taken its toll on this winter's crop of free agents. Where even a year ago teams might have been willing to take a flyer on a marquee name with his credentials, even players far less removed from their prime are having a tough time getting paid (Bobby Abreu, fresh off a sixth straight 100-RBI season, settled for more than a $11 million pay cut to sign with the Angels).

Rodriguez, whose RBIs (35) and slugging percentage (.394) were his worst since 1992, made $13 million last year. It's clear he'll be lucky to crack one-tenth of that in 2009. Would he be game for such a humbling pay cut? Keeping in mind this is a man who had built a life-size statue of himself outside his Miami Beach home.

Among the teams that have been mentioned as potential suitors are the Astros, Marlins and Mets, none of which has a whole lot of extra cash sitting around. The Marlins would be the feel-good story -- remember, he led them to the surprise title in 2003 -- but, as is their M.O., they're just fine turning the starting job over to a green 27-year-old named John Baker.

The Astros supposedly have a handful of catchers vying for the starting job, none more highly touted than the rest; but they went so far as to issue a statement denying any interest in bringing Rodriguez back to the Lone Star State.

That, seemingly, leaves the Mets, who have a fragile Ramon Castro on the books for one more year at $2.5 million and career .253 hitter Brian Schneider as a backup. No wonder Rodriguez has openly lobbied for them to give a look.

"I think that's a great fit," he said after Thursday's exhibition game. "Having me there (with) a young pitching staff ... could be good for the team. Hopefully, the Mets can do whatever they need to do to have a spot for me."

According to the New York Daily News, though, Mets brass continues to deny there's any interest. Apparently, club officials even called a meeting recently just to discuss the issue, which has been fodder for all the Big Apple tabloids.

So, where does that leave Rodriguez?

Exactly where he was at the end of last season -- wondering if a double-play grounder off Justin Masterson in the sixth inning of a Sept. 28 game at Fenway Park would, in fact, be his final at-bat in a major league uniform.

Will it? It depends, probably, on how he does this month wearing another uniform, that of his country.

"Bernie (Williams, his Puerto Rico teammate who is gauging his ability for a comeback) and myself, we're free agents, but at this time we're not thinking about that," said Rodriguez, whose nation finished fifth in the inaugural WBC in 2006. "We're thinking about tomorrow's game and that we are with the Puerto Rico team."

It might be the only team he has left.

You can reach Tony Paul at tpaul@detnews.com
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSat Mar 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Poor Pudge, he is still a better catcher than 20% of ones who are with teams! I would think that the Marlins or Pirates could use his skills!
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 am

Astros definitely don't want him. I thought the Marlins would've come through for him by now. :/
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Mar 08, 2009 10:11 am

Saturday, March 07, 2009 10:19:00 PM
Pudge leads Puerto Rico past Panama
Vet collects four hits, including two homers and four RBIs

By Will Gonzalez / Special to MLB.com

Box score >
Pudge's four-hit day: Watch

SAN JUAN, P.R. -- Led by the hitting of Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez, the pitching of Javier Vazquez, and an excited home-field crowd, Puerto Rico beat Panama, 7-0, on Saturday in Game 2 of Pool D play in the World Baseball Classic.

Pudge hit two home runs and a double, scored three runs, and had four RBIs in his four official at-bats of the game. He reached base all five times he batted, walking in the eighth.

The hometown 17,348 fans at Hiram Bithorn Stadium in San Juan were vocal throughout the game but they went wild after each of Pudge's home runs. Especially after his three-run blast in the seventh inning when the crowd chanted "Ivan, Ivan, Ivan." Pudge had to come out to the field and wave toward the stands. It was his third standing ovation of the game.

"I am very happy with the fans and the way that they have supported me, the Puerto Rican team, and how they were in the game from beginning to end," said Pudge, after the victory. "I believe that my play today was done with pride and it was a desire to please the fans and for Puerto Rico."

Jose Oquendo, Puerto Rico's manager, was excited about the performances by Rodriguez and Vazquez. "It was a good game. Pudge and Vazquez did a good job. Vazquez threw strikes. He threw a lot of pitches early in the first couple of innings, but he bounced back, did a good job, and he threw 60 pitches for me," said Oquendo.

Vazquez shut out Panama in his 4 1/3 innings of work by scattering four hits and one walk and striking out three batters.

"In the first innings, the first batters for Panama made him work hard and use quite a lot of pitches, but he came back," said Rodriguez, who caught the whole game for Puerto Rico.

"I felt quite good today," said Vazquez. "I feel ready for the season. Playing winter ball helped me to be more advanced than usual."

The Puerto Rican bullpen did its part to preserve the shutout. Nelson Figueroa relieved Vazquez and pitched 2 2/3 innings of hitless baseball, although he did walk three batters. Saul Rivera followed Figueroa on the mound and pitched an uneventful eighth inning. Carlos Gutierrez pitched the ninth; he allowed a hit but kept Panama scoreless.

First baseman Carlos Delgado and designated hitter Geovany Soto also had good nights. Delgado went 3-for-4 with two runs scored and an RBI. Soto went 2-for-4 with a run scored.

Puerto Rico will face the Netherlands on Monday at 6:30 p.m. ET while Panama will face the Dominican Republic on Sunday at 4:30 p.m. Both games will be at Hiram Bitorn Stadium.

Will Gonzalez is a contributor to MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Mar 08, 2009 10:12 am

He's trying to find a job, definitely!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Mar 08, 2009 10:18 am

Sounds like Pudge still has "the stuff" to be a game changer!

A single and then steals 2nd base.
2 home runs.
A double
A base on balls

He goes 4 for 4 with a walk, and 4 RBI's

I think teams will be calling!
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Mar 08, 2009 11:53 am

I think all the doors might be closing, though. Frown
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Mar 09, 2009 8:10 pm

laprimamirala wrote:

I don't even care anymore

Pudge could have finished his career in Detroit Sad
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Mar 09, 2009 9:32 pm

gs78 wrote:
laprimamirala wrote:

I don't even care anymore

Pudge could have finished his career in Detroit Sad

Dem lights of NY were just so shinny to him, his dream... and a flop! He was better off in Det!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 pm

I don't feel sorry for him. He asked to leave here, so this is what he gets.
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Mar 10, 2009 9:36 am

One of the few trades where the ex-Tiger did worse in his new digs!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Mar 10, 2009 7:38 pm

TG wrote:
I don't feel sorry for him. He asked to leave here, so this is what he gets.

But he did a lot of good for the Tigers

Hopefully fans will remember that
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Mar 10, 2009 7:39 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
One of the few trades where the ex-Tiger did worse in his new digs!

I think age is catching up with Pudge No
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Mar 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Even Renteria has been doing okay for the Giants!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Mar 10, 2009 7:52 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
Even Renteria has been doing okay for the Giants!

Watch him hit over 300 this season
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedFri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 pm

From MLB.com

MIAMI -- Ivan Rodriguez, one of the greatest defensive catchers of all time, is willing to play other positions.
A free agent who is showcasing himself playing for Puerto Rico in the World Baseball Classic, Rodriguez said he would play either first base or third base if it meant he was helping a team.

"Trust me, I would love to catch, but I can play another position, and I'm willing to play another position, because I'm a player and I love to play," Rodriguez said on Friday. "That's the most important thing for me. I'm a winner. I love playing this game. I would love to be on a team and help it win. Whatever it takes to win ballgames, I'd do anything."

Puerto Rico plays Team USA on Saturday at 8 p.m. ET in the second round of the World Baseball Classic at Dolphin Stadium.

The 37-year-old Rodriguez is off to a terrific start in the Classic. He was named the MVP of Pool D, which was played in Puerto Rico.

The Marlins and Mets have expressed interest in the veteran.

Rodriguez was a standout on Florida's 2003 World Series title team. The team has had discussions with Rodriguez's agent, Scott Boras. And the Marlins are closely monitoring the veteran's progress in the Classic.

"There have been some rumors that the Marlins have interest in me. As of now, there has been nothing firm yet," Rodriguez said. "Yes, there has been some communication between the Marlins organization and my agent."

Florida is ready to go with left-handed-hitting John Baker as its regular catcher, and playing time will be a factor in Rodriguez's decision. Considering the grind of the position, there are questions as to how many games whoever is the Marlins' primary catcher will play.

Florida believes Baker can handle 120 games, but he has 61 games of MLB experience.

The way Rodriguez has performed in the Classic has earned him the praises of his teammates and manager.

"He's one of the hardest workers on the team," said Bernie Williams, the former Yankees All-Star outfielder. "He's certainly committed to representing his country. I think this obviously has a has double motivation [for him]. It's a great showcase for him to display what kind of skill level he has. Hopefully he will open some eyes within baseball organizations and definitely let them know he can still play the game."

Puerto Rico's manager, Jose Oquendo, says Rodriguez would be an asset to a big league team, regardless of where he played in the field.

"I think Ivan is going to be ready to do whatever it takes to help a team -- be it behind the plate, be it first base, be it third base if he needs to," Oquendo said. "I think he's going to be willing to do that."

Rodriguez has appeared in 2,267 Major League games, and he's caught in 2,173 of them. In his 18-year big league career, he's been a designated hitter 52 times, and he's been at first base in seven games and second base once.

Rodriguez has a home in South Florida, and he would welcome returning to the organization where he won his lone title.

"It's been tough for me, to be honest with you," he said of waiting for a big league contract. "At the same time, the only control I have over myself is keeping myself in good shape. [I need to] keep working every morning and preparing myself, physically and mentally for any opportunities.

"I'm still looking for a job. It's hard for me and my family. I'm staying very positive. I know I'm going to have an opportunity, somewhere. We'll see if in the next few days something comes up."
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedFri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 pm

As well as Pudge is able to stop pitched balls thrown in the dirt, I am sure he would be better than average at getting bad throws to him as a 1st baseman! I also think he could play outfield.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSat Mar 14, 2009 2:59 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Mar 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Looks like Pudge is going to sign with the Astros.

1 year at 1.5 mill. (possible bonuses worth another 1.5 mill.)
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Mar 16, 2009 8:59 pm

He's lucky!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Mar 16, 2009 9:31 pm

I thought he would go with the Marlins, since he already lives in Miami...
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Mar 16, 2009 10:28 pm

They're confirming it on the WBC broadcast tonight.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Mar 17, 2009 8:04 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
He's lucky!

But if he produces

It will be a steal for the Astros
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedFri Mar 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Friday, March 20, 2009
Ivan Rodriguez passes physical, officially joins Astros
Kristie Rieken / Associated Press

KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- Ivan Rodriguez's $1.5 million, one-year contract with the Houston Astros was finalized Friday after the catcher passed his physical.

"We're very happy to have him here," general manager Ed Wade said. "Obviously it's a huge upgrade to our ballclub to have somebody with his ability and experience and we think it's another step in the direction we want to go to bring a World Series to Houston."

The 13-time Gold Glove winner hit .276 with seven homers and 35 RBIs in 115 games last season with Detroit and the Yankees, who acquired him in July. He expects to make his spring debut for the Astros on Sunday, and he should be in good shape after playing for Puerto Rico in the World Baseball Classic.

Houston needed a veteran catcher to replace Brad Ausmus, who became a free agent and signed with the Dodgers. Last year, the Astros used Ausmus, Humberto Quintero and J.R. Towles behind the plate.

The 37-year-old Rodriguez will likely start in Houston, moving Quintero, who had been projected to start, into the backup role. Rodriguez didn't play as much as he wanted to last season.

"I still can play this game on an everyday basis," he said "That's the reason that I came to the Astros, because it was the only team that offered me the everyday basis job."

Rodriguez said waiting to get a new team was difficult.

"I'm glad that it's over," he said. "Now it's official that I'm going to be with the Astros for this 2009 season, and I just look forward to having a great year and make this ballclub be in the playoffs. That's going to be my goal."

He will wear No. 14 during spring training and No. 12 for the season, the same number he wore in New York. His longtime No. 7 was retired by the Astros last year for Craig Biggio.

"I love No. 7, but I respect that No. 7 here is untouchable," he said. "Craig Biggio used this number for years, and I respect that. But No. 12, I like that number. But it doesn't matter to me the number. Right now I just look forward to play and use whatever number in the back and do my best in the field."
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSat Mar 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Maybe Pudge could wear 77?
Back to top Go down
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Mar 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 pm

iluvpudge7 wrote:
Neutral

Just a thought

I don't know

:shrug:
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Mar 24, 2009 10:28 pm

He can't. The 'Stros retired it last year for Craig Biaggio.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
He can't. The 'Stros retired it last year for Craig Biaggio.

Still say 77 could work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker   Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker - Page 4 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Career Tracker
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next