DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

The Simpsons

Go down 
+5
SoulRat
catbox_9
gs78
tigersaint
NYyankees
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Greatest TV Show Ever
The Simpsons
The Simpsons - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%The Simpsons - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Other
The Simpsons - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%The Simpsons - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

The Simpsons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 9:44 pm

Verlander actually sang it? I missed that! Would love to see a clip of that! LOL!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 10:38 pm

It was on pregame one day.... the day the movie came out or something and they interviewed a bunch of the tiger guys about who likes the simpsons and verlander sang spider pig, spider pig hahaha someone else tell me I didn't make this up!!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 11:42 pm

gs78 wrote:
I can't believe Law and Order is still on! Same goes for ER! The Simpsons has an option to be on for two more seasons after this one! That would give it at least a 20 year run

That show is on because idiots like my sister watch it! DOWN with Law and Order. Law and Order and the Simpsons is like Maddux and Clemens...who will end with more episodes/wins? (Hopefully The Simpsons and Maddux).
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 11:46 pm

SoulRat wrote:
It was on pregame one day.... the day the movie came out or something and they interviewed a bunch of the tiger guys about who likes the simpsons and verlander sang spider pig, spider pig hahaha someone else tell me I didn't make this up!!

I SAW THAT!!!! That's the only FSN Detroit Pregame show I've ever seen!!! I was in Michigan at my mom's brother's son's house (my cousin?) babysitting his kids (my second cousins?). That God they weren't brats and were well-behaved. They stayed in the boy's room all night watching DVDs (they were like 6 and 8 I think). They even made me popcorn! Normally I hate kids since their parents don't know how to raise them and they bug the Censored out of me, but not these two. The one was kind of irritating because earlier in the day he made me play baseball with him. Then again, how can you get irritated playing baseball? He couldn't switch hit for crap...even for a 6 year old. His dad needs to work on that!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 11:55 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

I SAW THAT!!!! That's the only FSN Detroit Pregame show I've ever seen!!! I was in Michigan at my mom's brother's son's house (my cousin?) babysitting his kids (my second cousins?). That God they weren't brats and were well-behaved. They stayed in the boy's room all night watching DVDs (they were like 6 and 8 I think). They even made me popcorn! Normally I hate kids since their parents don't know how to raise them and they bug the Censored out of me, but not these two. The one was kind of irritating because earlier in the day he made me play baseball with him. Then again, how can you get irritated playing baseball? He couldn't switch hit for crap...even for a 6 year old. His dad needs to work on that!

LMAO!!!! I only remember it really because they asked Miller and he said Bart was the best character Rolling Eyes

Aren't kids fun?????
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 12:08 am

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

LMAO!!!! I only remember it really because they asked Miller and he said Bart was the best character Rolling Eyes

Aren't kids fun?????

What I don't get is whether or not those guys actually watched the show. They got some VERY easy questions wrong (what town do they live in...Springfield DUH!) but then got some tougher ones and claimed that they watch it. I'll bet they've only seen a few episodes. I think Miller was the biggest fan - he knew Blinky the fish had 3 eyes!!!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 12:10 am

LOL! I didn't know the answers either.... go South Park LMAO!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 12:22 am

SoulRat wrote:
LOL! I didn't know the answers either.... go South Park LMAO!

SOuth Park is cool, but is pisses me off when people say South Park/Family Guy are better. They basically ripped off the Simpsons idea and rely on a whole bunch of really low-end humor to get by. They're both okay, but they go overboard with pretty gross stuff.....

The Simpsons is still better. Go buy the first 10 seasons on DVD (that'll run you $300 or so) and watch them. You'll see it's a great show!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 12:37 am

Buy them? hahahahaha I may GET them someday soon, but BUY them... okay.....

I only like South Park better because that's what I've watched. I have had directv for so long and I don't get local fox so I've never really had a chance to watch the Simpsons....
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 12:51 am

SoulRat wrote:

I only like South Park better because that's what I've watched. I have had directv for so long and I don't get local fox so I've never really had a chance to watch the Simpsons....
The Simpsons is on every FOX! It's really a great show. If you like South Park you'd like the Simpsons.....especially if you prefer the South Park episodes that DO NOT focus on toilet humor....you'll see little of that on The Simpsons.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 12:54 am

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

The Simpsons is on every FOX! It's really a great show. If you like South Park you'd like the Simpsons.....especially if you prefer the South Park episodes that DO NOT focus on toilet humor....you'll see little of that on The Simpsons.

But I LIKE toilet humor LMAO
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Simpsons Rule! Krusty the Clown Rules! Also! Itchy and Scratchy should get a spinoff show! Another one of my favorite episodes was when Santa's Little Helper had to go to dog training school and if he didn't pass, Homer was gonna get rid of him because the dog destroyed Marge's hand crafted family quilt and Homer's expensive new running shoes: LOL! FUNNY!

I hope the Simpsons last another 5 years! AT LEAST!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 7:54 pm

How many Law and Orders are there? They have all these different editions or am I thinking of CSI? I dunno! Down with crime drama and up with the Simpsons!

Simpsons Rule!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 7:57 pm

Miller sounds like a true fan! The others are probably Simpsons Posers! LOL!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 8:01 pm

Miller rocks!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 8:06 pm

Yes he does!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 9:48 pm

gs78 wrote:

He can't be that big of a fan though if he didn't know what city they lived in....

SPRINGFIELD!!!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 9:51 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

He can't be that big of a fan though if he didn't know what city they lived in....

SPRINGFIELD!!!

It was so easy he was just Stunned !
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 1:40 am

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

SPRINGFIELD!!!

Yeah, that must be it...

He (miller) sort of acts like a kid. I'll bet he plays videogames and does other cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 2:30 am

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

SPRINGFIELD!!!

Yeah, that must be it...

He (miller) sort of acts like a kid. I'll bet he plays videogames and does other cool stuff!

I think he pretty much IS a kid Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 2:37 am

Verlander seems the same way. Only he has some Censored he's tied down to. I don't get why they aren't married...

Dating since High School, he's 24 now. Either get married or move on... It's been at least 6 years!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 2:41 am

catbox_9 wrote:
Verlander seems the same way. Only he has some Censored he's tied down to. I don't get why they aren't married...

Dating since High School, he's 24 now. Either get married or move on... It's been at least 6 years!

I agree! Marry her already!!!!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 2:46 am

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

I agree! Marry her already!!!!

Speaking of her...

Did you see his picture after the no-hitter where he was standing with her? His belt wasn't buckled properly (the end came out of the first loop). The caption on some website was:

"I'll bet Emily Yuen didn't pitch the second no-hitter in Motown tonight"

LOL! I'll bet she didn't!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 2:47 am

LMAO !! Yes I saw that.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 2:52 am

SoulRat wrote:
LMAO !! Yes I saw that.

I thought it was great!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 2:09 pm

Her last name is Yuen? Is she Chinese?
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 2:10 pm

Asian Women are hot!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 4:15 pm

gs78 wrote:
Her last name is Yuen? Is she Chinese?

She's some sort of Asian. You've never seen her? Here's the best picture I could find:

The Simpsons - Page 2 Girlfriend1
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 5:22 pm

LMAO Thanks, now every time I see that pic, I think of that lol!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 6:09 pm

She a hottie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Simpsons
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next