DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Happy New Year!

Go down 
+5
laprimamirala
iluvpudge7
catbox_9
GoGetEmTigers
bobrob2004
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
detroitwings82
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
detroitwings82

Male
Number of posts : 903
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd jones
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Happy New Year! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 pm

same with me gs i would wtach it all but my parents wont buy any of te sports packages on tv!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazywhitebro
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male
Number of posts : 1760
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Inge, Inge, Inge and hhmmm Inge. ;-)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 07, 2009 3:30 am

Happy new year to everybody!
First post after a long time i know. I'm sorry... i promise to be more active again now. But all those skiing and sledging in the alps... Smile

Happy New Year! - Page 2 Feste_025 Happy New Year! - Page 2 Feste_107 Happy New Year! - Page 2 Feste_007
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 07, 2009 3:41 am

I want to go skiing....even if it's not in the Alps.

Do people actually ski in Switzerland? Here most of the idiots snowboard instead rant
Back to top Go down
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male
Number of posts : 1760
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Inge, Inge, Inge and hhmmm Inge. ;-)

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 am

catbox_9 wrote:

Do people actually ski in Switzerland? Here most of the idiots snowboard instead rant
Most of the people ski. There are a lot of people that changed back from snowboard to ski because it's more fun (it's what they say). I never tried snowboard though. Have to believe what they tell me.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 07, 2009 4:27 am

swiss_tiger wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Most of the people ski. There are a lot of people that changed back from snowboard to ski because it's more fun (it's what they say). I never tried snowboard though. Have to believe what they tell me.

I tried snowboarding once, I didn't like it.

I used to go skiing a few times a year before I went to college. I was never that good, but it's a lot of fun. My sister was an expert skier but switched to snowboarding rant She's a decent snowboarder. She used to go down double black diamond slopes on skis but not on snowboards....

....I just checked. Europe doesn't use the same difficulty classification system as the US. I guess she skied the equivalent of your black or orange slopes.

--------------------

It also seems like bad snowboarders are worse than bad skiers. Bad skiers are generally fairly cautious and stay out of the way. Bad snowboarders try to be cautious but still end up all over the place. I remember when I was first learning to ski (I was maybe 7 or 8) and a guy on a snowboard came flying down a hill and ran into me. I was afraid to ski for a long time thanks to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2