DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

My kids were sent home from school today

Go down 
+5
GoGetEmTigers
catbox_9
laprimamirala
bobrob2004
SoulRat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

My kids were sent home from school today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My kids were sent home from school today   My kids were sent home from school today - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 5:15 pm

TG wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Better than F's ...C's are fine - I got my first (of many) C's my freshmen year....or college.

Just steal her friends and there you go!
Ugh, yah easy for you to say C's are fine. Sure, until my parents see that and freak out about how I am obviously distracted by something and don't let me do rowing because I should be getting A's.

And haha, I'll be sure to do that.

I meant fine for college. Actually they aren't there either. Get C's in college with some B's and A's mixed in for what ends up as about a 3.0 GPA and you'll be unemployed but attractive to employers such as Wal-Mart, McDonalds, and the local stop and rob.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: My kids were sent home from school today   My kids were sent home from school today - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 5:20 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
TG wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Better than F's ...C's are fine - I got my first (of many) C's my freshmen year....or college.

Ugh, yah easy for you to say C's are fine. Sure, until my parents see that and freak out about how I am obviously distracted by something and don't let me do rowing because I should be getting A's.

I meant fine for college. Actually they aren't there either. Get C's in college with some B's and A's mixed in for what ends up as about a 3.0 GPA and you'll be unemployed but attractive to employers such as Wal-Mart, McDonalds, and the local stop and rob.
I don't want to be unemployed Frown
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: My kids were sent home from school today   My kids were sent home from school today - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Sep 14, 2008 7:47 am

TG wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
TG wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

I don't want to be unemployed Frown

That's why you need some basic skills for the pffice. Be sure to use summers off to temp or to do an internship. Type, get your Excel or PowerPoint skills honed, whatever. Typing is what got me an office temp job to start, uh, before you were born. Big Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: My kids were sent home from school today   My kids were sent home from school today - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 7:17 pm

Update: The children went to school today, thank gawd Whew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kids were sent home from school today   My kids were sent home from school today - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

My kids were sent home from school today
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2