DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Fire Rich Rodriguez

Go down 
+2
gs78
catbox_9
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 13, 2008 7:52 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Notre Dame is awful! They barely beat San Diego St. for Censored sake. SDSU lost to CAL POLY. Who's Cal Poly you might ask? A college 25 miles from me that nobody outside the area has heard of.

I like Notre Dame;

They have classic uniforms; U of M's new jerseys suck! I hate that yellow stripe down the sides.

They play on a Thick, green grass field and they have the letter G by the goaline
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 13, 2008 7:53 pm

gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
Notre Dame is awful! They barely beat San Diego St. for Censored sake. SDSU lost to CAL POLY. Who's Cal Poly you might ask? A college 25 miles from me that nobody outside the area has heard of.

I like Notre Dame;

They have classic uniforms; U of M's new jerseys suck! I hate that yellow stripe down the sides.

They play on a Thick, green grass field and they have the letter G by the goaline

I don't hate Notre Dame as much as I do Jeffery Dahmer University (Ohio State) but they're still a terrible team and Michigan was totally humiliated today.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 pm

catbox_9 wrote:

Can Michigan win 6 games and qualify for the Motor City Bowl?
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 13, 2008 7:55 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

I like Notre Dame;

I don't hate Notre Dame as much as I do Jeffery Dahmer University (Ohio State) but they're still a terrible team and Michigan was totally humiliated today.

No way in hell will the Wolverines beat the Buckeyes
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Why?

They beat Wisconsin!

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 30, 2008 7:28 pm

They're quarterback threw for like 100 yards despite throwing the ball over 30 times. They're offense is moronic. Michigan should beat Wisconsin. I don't care if they win out and win the Rose Bowl - he should still be fired for using such retarded offense.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 30, 2008 7:49 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
They're quarterback threw for like 100 yards despite throwing the ball over 30 times. They're offense is moronic. Michigan should beat Wisconsin. I don't care if they win out and win the Rose Bowl - he should still be fired for using such retarded offense.

lol2
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Fire Rodriguez!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Good god they looked awful today. I thought they might win with the decent start, but they sure as hell looked bad after the first 10 minutes.

Fire Rodriguez!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 05, 2008 1:37 am

catbox_9 wrote:
Good god they looked awful today. I thought they might win with the decent start, but they sure as hell looked bad after the first 10 minutes.

Fire Rodriguez!

Gotta win 4 more games to go to the Motor City Bowl
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 05, 2008 1:40 am

gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Fire Rodriguez!

Toledo, Northwestern, Purdue, ???
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 05, 2008 1:46 am

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Fire Rodriguez!

That's three!

Gonna need one more
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 05, 2008 1:55 am

gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Fire Rodriguez!

That's three!

Gonna need one more

That 4th one won't be easy. Maybe Michigan State or something.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 05, 2008 1:57 am

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Fire Rodriguez!

That's three!

Gonna need one more

That 4th one won't be easy. Maybe Michigan State or something.

Michigan State gonna beat em
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 pm

Michigan gets beat by Toledo at the Big House

What a Joke!

Fire Rodriguez!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 11, 2008 5:49 pm

They can kiss going to the Motor City Bowl Goodbye
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Cause for a pause: Wolverines fans are restless
Detroit News staff

 As you might imagine, Michigan football fans aren't taking Saturday's 13-10 loss to Toledo too well.

  Some are wondering if it is more embarrassing than last season's 34-32 loss to Appalachian State. Others realize they can never again ridicule Michigan State about its back-to-back losses to Central Michigan.

 One fan has established a Web site dedicated to getting coach Rich Rodriguez fired.

 Firerrod.com also features a countdown to when the contract of LSU coach Les Miles expires. But don't hold your breath waiting for Miles. His contract still has four years, 2 months and 16 days remaining.

 Miles, a former U-M assistant, had expressed interest in the position before athletic director Bill Martin named Rodriguez.

 The site says the main reasons that Rodriguez should be fired are:

• The team had the audacity to lose to Notre Dame.

• It has fallen in prestige so much that its victory at home over Wisconsin was considered an upset. (FYI: The Wolverines are 23 1/2 -point underdogs Saturday at Penn State.)

• The team's apparent lack of halftime adjustments.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Can the Wolverines cover the spread?

How the mighty have fallen
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Poor big brother, who likes to tease MSU, gonna see how far they have fallen! Go MSU
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 15, 2008 1:54 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Poor big brother, who likes to tease MSU, gonna see how far they have fallen! Go MSU

Spartans gonna be playing in a Bowl this year

The more wins

The better the Bowl
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Fire Rodriguez
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Worst U of M Coach ever
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Can't even go to the Motor City Bowl
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 19, 2008 5:10 pm

Ugh, I so agree!! We NEED to beat MSU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 19, 2008 7:21 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:

No you don't, State gonna beat big bro and laugh!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 1:23 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

No you don't, State gonna beat big bro and laugh!

Neutral
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 3:21 am

Michigan looked poise to pull off another upset, Threet was having the game of his life and what happens....Rodriguez benches him in favor of backup Nick Sheridan. Why? Because he promised Sheridan he'd give him a chance to play this week. What the fuck is that? You don't take your quarterback out who has been inconsistent all year and finally having a great game because you promised someone else he'd get a shot. That's too damn bad for Sheridan. This isn't Pop Warner football where you promise your son you'll buy him ice cream after the game win or lose, this is Division 1-A football! You don't promise your backups that they can play no matter what.

Fire this incompetent fuck!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 1:45 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Michigan looked poise to pull off another upset, Threet was having the game of his life and what happens....Rodriguez benches him in favor of backup Nick Sheridan. Why? Because he promised Sheridan he'd give him a chance to play this week. What the fuck is that? You don't take your quarterback out who has been inconsistent all year and finally having a great game because you promised someone else he'd get a shot. That's too damn bad for Sheridan. This isn't Pop Warner football where you promise your son you'll buy him ice cream after the game win or lose, this is Division 1-A football! You don't promise your backups that they can play no matter what.

Fire this incompetent fuck!

Nod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Rich Rodriguez   Fire Rich Rodriguez - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Fire Rich Rodriguez
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2