DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Pix from Comerica Park

Go down 
+4
tigerswinloseordraw
tigersaint
swiss_tiger
Lo_x15
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male
Number of posts : 1760
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Inge, Inge, Inge and hhmmm Inge. ;-)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Pix from Comerica Park Empty
PostSubject: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 1:33 pm

Here are some pictures made during the 3 games i saw early september.
(available in bigger sizes if you want a nice wallpaper. just tell me).

One of the guys is me. Any guesses... :?:

Pix from Comerica Park Dsc01810

Pix from Comerica Park Dsc01810

Pix from Comerica Park Dsc05910

Pix from Comerica Park Dsc06010

Pix from Comerica Park Dsc06011

Pix from Comerica Park Dsc06110

Hope you like these shots! It was hard to select which one to post... maybe i'll post some more. Big Smile

Last edited by on Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lo_x15
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan WhitecapDTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan Whitecap
Lo_x15

Female
Number of posts : 470
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : *Brandon Inge*, Justin Verlander, Curtis Granderson, Placido Polanco
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:25 pm

those are kick ass. very pretty.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:55 pm

Oooooooo nice!! I guess the guy in the orange shirt!
Back to top Go down
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 6:50 pm

SoulRat wrote:
Oooooooo nice!! I guess the guy in the orange shirt!

you are right of course! you have won one beer when i will be back in detroit next year. Big Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 6:54 pm

Woo hoo one beer! I didn't make it to Detroit for any ball games this year Crying or Very sad I'm a sucky fan! It's like a 5 hour trip and since we only usually make it down about once a year, I had a choice, baseball or Smashing Pumpkins. Since I've never seen the Pumpkins I chose them, I'm a fool LOL
Back to top Go down
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 8:29 am

Shame on you SoulRat. I had a 12h trip and was at least once there this year, haha.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 9:35 am

I know, I suck Frown I am ashamed beyond words. But I'm seeing the Pumpkins tomorrow!!! Booo I know lol
Back to top Go down
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 10:18 am

Wow would love to see them too.
I only like the old stuff though. Well i'm an old guy.... guess that's the reason for that. :lol:
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 10:23 am

I only like the old stuff too, that new cd they put out this summer sucks to say the least LOL

I have some friends who seen them in San Francisco a few months ago and they have assured me that they play 90% old stuff, so hopefully it'll be all good.
Back to top Go down
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 4:59 am

Sounds not too bad! Hope it was true with the 90% old stuff!

How was it? Did we miss something?
I have to check if they come to Europe sometimes.
Back to top Go down
tigerswinloseordraw
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
tigerswinloseordraw

Female
Number of posts : 301
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio Ordonez, Carlos Guillen

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:30 am

Is that you in orange? Very cute.
Back to top Go down
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 3:54 am

tigerswinloseordraw wrote:
Is that you in orange?

I just added another picture where you get a closer look.
You are right; i'm the guy with the orange jersey. =D
Back to top Go down
tigerswinloseordraw
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
tigerswinloseordraw

Female
Number of posts : 301
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio Ordonez, Carlos Guillen

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 1:02 pm

Well it would be cool to meet you Swiss. I only have to ride an hour to an hour in a half to get to Comerica. I just might get season tickets.
Back to top Go down
Lo_x15
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan WhitecapDTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan Whitecap
Lo_x15

Female
Number of posts : 470
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : *Brandon Inge*, Justin Verlander, Curtis Granderson, Placido Polanco

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 3:32 pm

it takes me 30/45 mins lol.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 3:59 pm

It takes me 35 and a half hours to get there. That's assuming I don't stop to sleep. I probably won't be getting season tickets :'(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 5:30 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
It takes me 35 and a half hours to get there. That's assuming I don't stop to sleep. I probably won't be getting season tickets :'(

Well, when you move to Michigan that won't be a problem....Smile

I want to move to Atlanta or Houston, then I'd get season tickets for those teams. I don't think I could live in Michigan.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 6:19 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

I want to move to Atlanta or Houston, then I'd get season tickets for those teams. I don't think I could live in Michigan.

Atlanta or Houston? puke

Michigan is where it's at!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 6:24 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Atlanta or Houston? puke

I couldn't get a job that I would want in Michigan. And you haven't been to Atlanta or Houston....sooo!

Hey you need to check out the other place....if you have time.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 6:39 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Atlanta or Houston? puke

I couldn't get a job that I would want in Michigan. And you haven't been to Atlanta or Houston....sooo!

You can get whatever job you'd want in Michigan...unless you wanted to be like a crawfish fisherwoman.

As for that other place...

Where the
Spoiler:
is the 12,015 post thread?
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 7:05 pm

You posted a link to here in it duh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 8:08 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Atlanta or Houston? puke

You can get whatever job you'd want in Michigan...unless you wanted to be like a crawfish fisherwoman.

Where the
Spoiler:

Haha. I might change my mind next June when I go there.

I'm going to check that out now. Since you posted this @ 4:30 CT, it's now after 6, so I hope you figured something out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 8:20 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Atlanta or Houston? puke

Where the
Spoiler:

Haha. I might change my mind next June when I go there.

I'm going to check that out now. Since you posted this @ 4:30 CT, it's now after 6, so I hope you figured something out.

Spoiler:

I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip there in June. I just got done emailin my mother's brother's daughter (my cousin) whose husband is an RN thinking about becoming a NP (nurse practitioner). She said that in MICHIGAN they make just around $8,000/mo. CA they start at $9,000/mo and can get to closer to $10,000. That $8,000/mo is great money in Michigan. You could easily buy a house there with that type of salary. I don't know how Baton Rouge is, but if you have $400,000 you can easily get a house (a NICE one) anywhere you want in Michigan (well, maybe not Bloomfield Hills). In California $400,000. $400,000 in Paso Robles will buy you a 2 bedroom, 1 bath track home that's rather junky.

Censored psychiatry! I just want to be a NP!! The last 2+ years (since I started at UCLA) have been the worst 2+ years of my life (by a lot).

Doesn't there get to be a point where after you have enough money you don't really need more if you aren't happy? If I was in nursing school in Bakersfield (a terrible place mind you) I'd be so much happier. It WOULDN'T take me an hour to get to Wal-Mart (Wal-Mart is 12 miles from me in LA...it can take an hour in heavy traffic). I'd be 110 miles form home instead of 200. An apartment would be $500/month for a nice, 1 bedroom as opposed to $895/mo for the sleeziest stuido you can find. I'd have parking right there! I would be able to drive to places (i.e. a GROCERY STORE) and I wouldn't have to get my parking validated (at Ralph's you have to have parking validated in LA). I'd have an oven that worked (mine doesn't work here), etc.

Nursing school takes 2 year then I could go home and work where my mom works (10 miles from home) or in San Luis Obispo (30 miles from home) and make $6,000/mo. During that time I could spend 4 years taking classes ONLINE to be a NP and then I'd make $9,000/mo and would then decide if I wanted to stay in CA or move somewhere else...

Right now I have 2 more years at UCLA then I have to hope I get into medical school. If I do that's 4 years. Then I have to get a residency somewhere (probably LA or some other horrible place) which lasts 4 more years. I'd be paid about $40,000/yr for those 4 years. THEN I could work - starting pay is $25,000/mo where I live. Is that really worth it? If I didn't get into med school I'd have to go to grad. school for two years to get a Master's Degree and try again. If I didn't get in I could go back to grad school for 2 more years to get a PhD and try AGAIN. Regardless, med. school would still take 4 years. If I still didn't get in I'd have a PhD and could teach at UCLA or some other big-name university in some place I don't want to live. I don't want to teach anyways...

Sorry for the LONG post!
Back to top Go down
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:01 am

tigerswinloseordraw wrote:
Well it would be cool to meet you Swiss. I only have to ride an hour to an hour in a half to get to Comerica. I just might get season tickets.

It really would be cool to meet you or someone of this board. I got the same problem as Catbox... I will not get season tickets myself either. Rolling Eyes
But CoPa will definitely experience a swiss invasion!

I'm checking the available 2008 season schedule cause i want to plan my trip(s) do detroit! I'll let you know when i will be there! =D :lol:
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:29 am

swiss_tiger wrote:
I got the same problem as Catbox... I will not get season tickets myself either. Rolling Eyes

Maybe we should split some season tickets lol! You go to half the games and I'll go to the other half!
Back to top Go down
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:50 am

catbox_9 wrote:
swiss_tiger wrote:
I got the same problem as Catbox... I will not get season tickets myself either. Rolling Eyes

Maybe we should split some season tickets lol! You go to half the games and I'll go to the other half!

You got an argument there! high 5
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 11:44 am

No season tix for me either, unless I get 'em for Lakeland. Nod

Wouldn't Rat be SOOO jealous?? Saint
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 1:43 pm

wooo hooo I'm moving in with saint!!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 1:56 pm

SoulRat wrote:
wooo hooo I'm moving in with saint!!

But that one guys...what's his name - the tall guy that pitches left-handed....

He won't be in Lakeland this year. You should move to Erie, PA or Toledo, OH and get tickets for them. Then again, he'll probably be called back up by my birthday (4/21) because managment doesn't believe in the minor leagues...
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 1:58 pm

I think he'll be in Erie. But you're right, in fact he'll probably be wearing the old english D on opening day... gawd I hate the management. :x
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 2:02 pm

SoulRat wrote:
I think he'll be in Erie. But you're right, in fact he'll probably be wearing the old english D on opening day... gawd I hate the management.

My Miller prediction:

Start Erie's opening game and pitch okay (6 innings, 3ER0. Be called up to Toledo the next day.
Start in Toledo on 4 day's rest. Be removed from the game after 2 batters (HBP and then a K) and flown to Detroit to start that night where he'll throw nothing but fastballs. He'll go 3-8 in Detroit. He'll go talk to Leyland but break out in tears because he's doing so bad (6.66 ERA) and he'll get sent to Erie and stay there the rest of the year. He'll then spend 2009 in Toledo (he should've been in Detroit but all the fucking around the previous few years set him back). He'll win ROY in 2010 (I think he's still a rookie, I'd have to check the rules). He'll win the Cy Young in 2011 which will be the only time he wins it because Verlander will win the next 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pix from Comerica Park   Pix from Comerica Park Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Pix from Comerica Park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next