DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Rants go here

Go down 
+13
TG
SoulRat
TigerLily
kharmon
Ohios#1TigerFan
gs78
rickimouse
gdennis59
GoGetEmTigers
catbox_9
bobrob2004
mrsrabelo
laprimamirala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Rants go here - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 1:40 am

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
I hate stealing internet rant

I returned my equipment today so I'm TV and internet free until I move out tomorrow. Every hour or so I tried to steal some but no dice. I just got some internet but it's SOO slow rant It took literally 20 minutes for this page to load.

Internet Thief!

lol!

Who says I was stealing? Maybe I was getting it from the coffee shop nearby that has free Wi-Fi. Wherever I got it from, it sucked. After I made that post I wsa never able to make another one until I got on a different computer.

And the moving is done Yay2 I got rid of my keys so there's no way to get in my apartment and no reason for me to ever return to LA PARTY!

applaud
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 1:40 am

Go Catbox!

LA SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 7:50 am

Rants
----
1. My Grandparents are fighting. My Grandpa told my Grandma to get out. So she did, packed all her stuff and left. It looks pretty bad.
2. My brother's friend wants to beat up the guy I like
3. I can't trust my friends not to repeat everything I say
4. I'm going to fail my spanish test today.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 2:04 pm

I can help with Rant 3;

Don't tell your friends anything or tell them the opposite

Why are your Grandparents fighting and why does your brother's friend want to beat up the guy you like?

Good Luck with your Spanish test
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 2:13 pm

TG wrote:
Rants
----
1. My Grandparents are fighting. My Grandpa told my Grandma to get out. So she did, packed all her stuff and left. It looks pretty bad.

While that sounds bad....

1. There isn't anything you can really do here. Since both your grandma and your grandpa are related to you (as far as I can tell) it's probably best not to take sides or anything like that. I'm sure they've been married a while so it'll probably work out. The only thing you can really do here is hope for the best.

2. Guys (well some....not so much me) like getting in fights. You are into that guy, not your brother's friend. If your brother's friend beats him up, your brother's friend won't ever date him, but that wasn't your goal anyways. Again, don't worry here.

3. If they're good friends they won't do stupid things. If they aren't good friends (or do something stupid) just tell them less in the future. Even if they seem untrustworthy, you should give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

4. Even if you aren't at all prepared I doubt you'll get an F...maybe a bad, non-failing grade. The year is fairly new so even if you do bad, your life isn't ruined.. If you didn't study, try studying next time. If you did, there's resources that can help you out (go see the teacher at lunch/study hall/after school, get a tutor, form study groups, etc.). Perhaps you're just overly-pessimistic and you'll get an A. While being pessimistic all the time isn't desirable, it's not a major problem.

My advice, as always, is free :haha:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 4:07 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
TG wrote:
Rants
----

While that sounds bad....

1. There isn't anything you can really do here. Since both your grandma and your grandpa are related to you (as far as I can tell) it's probably best not to take sides or anything like that. I'm sure they've been married a while so it'll probably work out. The only thing you can really do here is hope for the best.

2. Guys (well some....not so much me) like getting in fights. You are into that guy, not your brother's friend. If your brother's friend beats him up, your brother's friend won't ever date him, but that wasn't your goal anyways. Again, don't worry here.

3. If they're good friends they won't do stupid things. If they aren't good friends (or do something stupid) just tell them less in the future. Even if they seem untrustworthy, you should give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

4. Even if you aren't at all prepared I doubt you'll get an F...maybe a bad, non-failing grade. The year is fairly new so even if you do bad, your life isn't ruined.. If you didn't study, try studying next time. If you did, there's resources that can help you out (go see the teacher at lunch/study hall/after school, get a tutor, form study groups, etc.). Perhaps you're just overly-pessimistic and you'll get an A. While being pessimistic all the time isn't desirable, it's not a major problem.

My advice, as always, is free :haha:

I really need to come up with a problem, so I get some good, free advice.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 10:01 pm

1. I have no idea what is going on with that.
2. Turns out my brother's friend doesn't want to, my brother wants to and absolutley hates Brandon for some reason
3. It was one of my best friends that told people stuff, and she happened to tell my brother which was bad.
and 4. we don't have to take the test until tomorrow, so I get to suffer until then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 pm

TG wrote:
1. I have no idea what is going on with that.
2. Turns out my brother's friend doesn't want to, my brother wants to and absolutley hates Brandon for some reason
3. It was one of my best friends that told people stuff, and she happened to tell my brother which was bad.
and 4. we don't have to take the test until tomorrow, so I get to suffer until then

1. Don't stress yourself out too much about that, I mean I know it's tough not to care, but like every relationship; you sort of have to let things take their course & deal with it the best you can. (if you need anything PM or message me on MySpace)
2. Not too sure about that one, but maybe he's being protective of you.
3. Stuff like that happens, just do your best to deal with it and don't start anything, that never solves anything.
4. Best of luck, you'll do much better than you think.

My advice is probably awful, but I hope everything gets better!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Thanks cdurb and Cat and GS.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Oh I forgot a key point of my rants....
The friend who repeated stuff, also is going to go out with the friend of my brother's who I thought wanted to beat up Brandon. However, she went out with Brandon, and she also went out with my brother.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 1:17 am

TG wrote:
Thanks cdurb and Cat and GS.

You are Welcome Metal
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 2:46 am

TG wrote:
she went out with Brandon, and she also went out with my brother.

Well if you decide not to be her friend you could use that quoted bit, exaggerate a bit, and start some vicious rumors. Not that I'd condone that. If that didn't make sense then you definitely don't need to start said rumors.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 am

No I wouldn't do that to her.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 12:03 pm

I could kill some ER Drs right now! Sunday , my mom was not feeling well and had me take her to the emergency room. Mom thought she was having a heart attack, and the 1st Dr there thought it was one, but when she sent in the main Dr, he was very overbearing and said she did not seem to have the "classic symptoms," even though she did. Men and women have different symptoms! Well the Censored Dr told her it was a sinus infection, and sent her home.

Monday she still felt worse and I took her to her regular Dr. He did an EKG and immediately sent her to the hospital. She has been having a heart attack! Stupid Dr! Our family Dr is ready to read the riot act to the ER Dr for not doing an EKG Sunday evening!!!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 2:04 pm

TG wrote:
No I wouldn't do that to her.

That's good because you shouldn't!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 2:05 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
I could kill some ER Drs right now! Sunday , my mom was not feeling well and had me take her to the emergency room. Mom thought she was having a heart attack, and the 1st Dr there thought it was one, but when she sent in the main Dr, he was very overbearing and said she did not seem to have the "classic symptoms," even though she did. Men and women have different symptoms! Well the Censored Dr told her it was a sinus infection, and sent her home.

Monday she still felt worse and I took her to her regular Dr. He did an EKG and immediately sent her to the hospital. She has been having a heart attack! Stupid Dr! Our family Dr is ready to read the riot act to the ER Dr for not doing an EKG Sunday evening!!!

Isn't it common sense to give an EKG? What a stupid doctor.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 11:04 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Turns out, after a heart cath, my mom has 6 blockages! Now she is scheduled for open heart surgery at 11 AM ET! So I'm not sure how much I will be around the next 2 days! Please remember My mom, Gladys, and myself in your prayers!
Back to top Go down
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 12:33 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Turns out, after a heart cath, my mom has 6 blockages! Now she is scheduled for open heart surgery at 11 AM ET! So I'm not sure how much I will be around the next 2 days! Please remember My mom, Gladys, and myself in your prayers!

I'll be pray for you and your mom Nod My mom was in the hospital last year with two serious operations so I know what you're going through. Hang in there! Keep us updated. pray
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 12:36 am

I will, thanks ilovepudge7!

Sad
Back to top Go down
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 12:41 am

Hug :back_hug: Group Hug
Back to top Go down
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
kharmon

Female
Number of posts : 399
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 12:57 am

I hope everything turns out well for your mom. I'm sure she will be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 1:25 am

Best of luck to your mother, and that her health gets much better. You and your family are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 1:40 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Heart surgery is never fun, but doctors (or at least surgeons) are pretty good these days so I'm sure everything will work out fine. Just keep thinking positive and we're all here for you.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 am

iluvpudge7 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

I'll be pray for you and your mom Nod My mom was in the hospital last year with two serious operations so I know what you're going through. Hang in there! Keep us updated. pray

pray Group Hug
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 1:53 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
I will, thanks ilovepudge7!

Sad

Hug
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 7:30 am

pray Hug I hope everything turns out okay.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 10:52 pm

Mom had her surgery today. She was quite scared. Some good friends met me at the hospital and spent the day there until she came out of surgery. They were only able to fix 3 of the 6 blockages, but the Dr. said he was able to get the important ones. I stayed at the hospital until 8:00 pm, when I was able to see her, but she was still knocked out, so after a half hour I came home. I will call during the night to see if she wakes up. They said she may be asleep until tomorrow.

So far, so good. Please keep praying for her.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Group Hug :back_hug:
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Keeping good thoughts pray
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedThu Sep 18, 2008 1:00 am

Well she made it through the surgery okay, so that's always good. Hopefully things continue to work out well...I'm sure they will. Keep thinking positive thoughts!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedThu Sep 18, 2008 1:33 am

catbox_9 wrote:
Well she made it through the surgery okay, so that's always good. Hopefully things continue to work out well...I'm sure they will. Keep thinking positive thoughts!

Nod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Rants go here
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: