DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

GS AND CASEY21!!!

Go down 
+11
gdennis59
rickimouse
Casey21
laprimamirala
iluvpudge7
swiss_tiger
catbox_9
GoGetEmTigers
TigerLily
gs78
TG
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed May 14, 2008 5:19 pm

Happy Birthday Casey21! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed May 14, 2008 5:47 pm

Casey21 wrote:

Yes he is a Tiger fan and he is here. He forgot his name here, but we think it is Ingerocks or something like that!

I just checked and the poster "ingerocks" has posted from your IP address so that must be him. If he forgot his password he should be able to request it when he tries to log in. Also, user names are probably case-sensitive so I'll point out that his user name is in all lower-case letters.

Casey21 wrote:

My youngest daughter is not too fond of baseball. Her favorite Tiger is Paws.
LMAO At least she's not a Yankee fan!
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed May 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Happy Birthday!!!

PARTY!

PARTY!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 1:07 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 1:14 am

catbox_9 wrote:
Casey21 wrote:

Yes he is a Tiger fan and he is here. He forgot his name here, but we think it is Ingerocks or something like that!

I just checked and the poster "ingerocks" has posted from your IP address so that must be him. If he forgot his password he should be able to request it when he tries to log in. Also, user names are probably case-sensitive so I'll point out that his user name is in all lower-case letters.

Casey21 wrote:

My youngest daughter is not too fond of baseball. Her favorite Tiger is Paws.
LMAO At least she's not a Yankee fan!

No I 'banned' him from coming here. It's bad enough that my mom posts here, but my brother too? No. Plus he is annoying anyways.

She doesn't like any baseball, she only wants to go to the games to see Paws and eat food. She even has a Paws jersey (CRAZY), and you think I'm crazy! :haha:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 1:14 am

Oh and Happy Birthday GS! I missed it by 13 minutes Neutral
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 1:23 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ohios#1TigerFan
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
Ohios#1TigerFan

Male
Number of posts : 1473
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Placido, Thames, Miggy, B.Inge

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 1:51 am

Just got home from work and saw the posts....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GS78 AND CASEY21!!!!!!!!

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 1:59 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:03 am

GS is loved here! The heck with that other board!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:04 am

And Casey21 is loved too. We are glad the both of you are here!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:09 am

mrsrabelo wrote:

No I 'banned' him from coming here. It's bad enough that my mom posts here, but my brother too? No. Plus he is annoying anyways.

Your poor brother Sad

Is he older than you? He could probably beat you up. I could always take on my sister...then again I'm about 5 inches taller and 2.5 years older.....yet for some reason everyone thinks I'm her baby brother rant
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 6:47 am

catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

Your poor brother Sad

Is he older than you? He could probably beat you up. I could always take on my sister...then again I'm about 5 inches taller and 2.5 years older.....yet for some reason everyone thinks I'm her baby brother rant

my sister is 3 years older than me and everyone thinks she is my little sister. Then again, she is about 4 inches shorter
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 12:57 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

Your poor brother Sad

No he is 4 years younger than me. He is the same height as be but bigger.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:15 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

Your poor brother Sad

Hmm....that age difference might make it tough on him. Who tends to win most fights? And don't say you don't fight!

EDIT: And don't lie! Your mom will tell me the truth if you don't!
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:41 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

Your poor brother Sad

Hmm....that age difference might make it tough on him. Who tends to win most fights? And don't say you don't fight!

EDIT: And don't lie! Your mom will tell me the truth if you don't!

I have never fought fought with him, but we get in arguments and my mom always yells at us so no one really wins. I do my best to stay away from him so we don't really talk to each other.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:51 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:

I do my best to stay away from him so we don't really talk to each other.

How mean. He's probably so sad Frown

This weekend you two should go see a movie. Of course it would have to be PG or G but still, see a movie. Buy him popcorn and a soda. Afterwards, take him to lunch. When you get home give him $10.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:53 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

This weekend you two should go see a movie. Of course it would have to be PG or G but still, see a movie. Buy him popcorn and a soda. Afterwards, take him to lunch. When you get home give him $10.

LMAO Cat... Head Slap

mrsrabelo, when me and my brother were young, I wouldn't even sit on the couch next to him LMAO
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:55 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

I can guarantee you that he isn't sad. He doesn't like me anymore than I like him.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:56 pm

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

LMAO Cat... Head Slap

mrsrabelo, when me and my brother were young, I wouldn't even sit on the couch next to him LMAO

What was wrong with that? I'm not a parent but I think it's perfectly reasonable for a girl her age to go to the movies with her brother. They wouldn't be doing anything illegal. I said buy him popcorn and soda, not steal. I said see a PG or G movie, not NC-17.

If the movie theater is too far away her mom could drop them off and see a better movie while they see whatever they see.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:57 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

LMAO Cat... Head Slap

What was wrong with that? I'm not a parent but I think it's perfectly reasonable for a girl her age to go to the movies with her brother. They wouldn't be doing anything illegal. I said buy him popcorn and soda, not steal. I said see a PG or G movie, not NC-17.

If the movie theater is too far away her mom could drop them off and see a better movie while they see whatever they see.

Okay fine, but WHY should she just hand him 10$?
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:57 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

I can guarantee you that he isn't sad. He doesn't like me anymore than I like him.

Sure he is. He just doesn't want to seem weak in front of his older sister. Do what I suggested and I guarantee you'll both have a great time and you'll feel the love and what not.
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

SoulRat wrote:

LMAO Cat... Head Slap

I can't even stand to sit in the same room with him. He is going through that super annoying I don't have to listen to a word you say even if mom put you in charge stage.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:58 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

LMAO Cat... Head Slap

I can't even stand to sit in the same room with him. He is going through that super annoying I don't have to listen to a word you say even if mom put you in charge stage.

ooooo... FUN Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:58 pm

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

LMAO Cat... Head Slap

12 year old boys like $10. Think back to when you were a 12 year old boy. Didn't you like $10. Even if we adjust it for inflation, didn't you like getting a dollar when you were a 12 year old boy?

EDIT: Now think back to when you were a 16 year old girl. $10 wasn't so great, was it?

Last edited by catbox_9 on Thu May 15, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:59 pm

SoulRat wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

LMAO Cat... Head Slap

ooooo... FUN Rolling Eyes

Tell me about it...
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:59 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

LMAO Cat... Head Slap

12 year old boys like $10. Think back to when you were a 12 year old boy. Didn't you like $10. Even if we adjust it for inflation, didn't you like getting a dollar when you were a 12 year old boy?

Nope. I preferred little GI Joe men to play with out in the dirt. My stupid sister NEVER gave me anything cool Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 3:00 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

EDIT: Now think back to when you were a 16 year old girl. $10 wasn't so great, was it?

Uh I don't think she was ever a 10 year old boy... :haha:
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 3:01 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

LMAO Cat... Head Slap

All the more reason to have this outing. OR, you could just walk in his room and tell him you love him. Yeah, I thought so....you'll take the movie trip instead.
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 3:02 pm

LMAO LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GS AND CASEY21!!!   GS AND CASEY21!!! - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

GS AND CASEY21!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next