DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

SUPER TUESDAY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 6:09 pm

BIG ELECTION NIGHT! I WISH PEOPLE WOULD VOTE FOR RON PAUL, ROMNEY BE MY SECOND CHOICE BUT I HATE THAT FUCKING WAR MONGER MCCAIN

I PREDICT MCCAIN WILL SWEEP TONIGHT AND SEAL THE NOMINATION>>>

IF YOU LIKE DUBYA< YOU WOULD LOVE MCCAIN
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 6:09 pm

GET READY FOR ENDLESS WAR AND HIGHER TAXES AMERICA
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 6:17 pm

On the Democratic side; Hilary and Obama; Geez; Some choice that is;

Where are the FDR"S TRUMANS AND JFK"S OF TODAY?

HOPE THE DEMS LIKE NOT HAVING THE WHITE HOUSE FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER FOUR YEARS

PRESIDENT JOHN MCCAIN! rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 6:18 pm

I rather have Bush for another four years
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 6:55 pm

McCain is nothing like Bush (BUSH LOWERED TAXES, MCCAIN WILL RAISE THEM), he is a liberal democrat, in wolfs (Repub) clothing. Juan McCain is working with Huck to draw voters from Romney. Juan McCain is evil and claims to be conservative, but his voting record sure is liberal. What pisses me off is I don't get to vote until march, McCain will probably have fooled enough people by then to make Ohios votes worthless.

I WANT ALL PRIMARIES ON THE SAME DAY, THIS IS ONE CROOKED GOVT SYSTEM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 7:00 pm

We need a national primary; The majority of the people have little or no say.

Iowa and New Hampshire should not have such influence
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 7:01 pm

WE NEED LESS WAR AND LOWER TAXES
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 7:01 pm

gs78 wrote:
We need a national primary; The majority of the people have little or no say.

Iowa and New Hampshire should not have such influence

That's for sure!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Why vote if Hilary or Obama and MCCAIN are the only candidates left
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 7:05 pm

The majority of the candidates have dropped out, If McCain sweeps tonight, he has the nomination
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 7:26 pm

And Clintons have all kinds of stuff on McCain. They want him to win.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 8:29 pm

I didn't get to vote rant

I never would have dreamed I'd go so long without going home, I'm registered absentee in my home town. My family is out of town so my ballot is sitting in our mail box unmarked. My dad gets home tonight but it'll be too late.

My first meaningful election and I can't vote rant

If someone (or a proposition) wins by 1 vote I'm going to be really pissed.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 9:12 pm

I know how you feel catbox!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 9:26 pm

I better vote in the real election come November.

I feel like my neighbor. He turned 18 the day AFTER the 2004 election (although I remember him saying that even if he would have been born 2 days earlier it wouldn't have mattered - you have to be 18 just to register.....really you have to be like 18 1/12 in order to vote, not 18).
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 10:28 pm

Well, it is a great honor to be able to participate in the election process, even as flawed as it is now. Just study the US constitution and the candidates records, beliefs, and character and see if they stack up. Too many people have turned it into a popularity contest, and go with the person who tickles their ears, and gives them the most goodies. This was never what our founding fathers intended. And we see that with each new congress, and president we become the laughingstock of the world.

We have been given a great, firm foundation, and our country is the most free nation out there, but we have been melting down slowly over the years.

Many, many people vote based on feelings, or on "he or she sounds nice" and that does not cut it anymore. We are at a point where our choices can mean life or death, rich or poor, no jobs or lots of job choice (which I don't have to tell people in Michigan). But I know you are a intelligent person, Ryan, who cares about your country. I'm just glad you want to vote. I am more angry with the people who complain about everything, yet refuse to vote!

Most of us can look back in our family trees and see family members who fought for the freedom we have, and we need to remember what they went through for us. Our ancestors also followed the rules and had to learn our constitution and language to become citizens, we need to uphold this principle.

When someone follows the laws of citizenship, I welcome them as a fellow American!!! Now go vote (in the national election,) and be proud to be an American!

SUPER TUESDAY 8_4_24v SUPER TUESDAY 23_21_15
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 1:19 am

Poor Catbox
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 1:19 am

I studied the candidates. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out which of the Democrats I liked the best. I will vote in November, I'm sure of that!

I need to decide if I want to vote for the Democratic winner or throw my vote away on a Libertarian.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 1:20 am

gs78 wrote:
Poor Catbox

It looks like Hillary won CA without my vote. I don't know how the propositions went but I really could care less. I mean, one of them is limit term limits to 12 years in the state senate instead of 14. Who cares?
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 1:20 am

However, I doubt the election will be that close, though who knows how many others are in the same situation as you.

Better Luck next election
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 1:23 am

gs78 wrote:
However, I doubt the election will be that close, though who knows how many others are in the same situation as you.

Better Luck next election

I WILL NOT be carless in November. This will never happen again!

Looks like McCain is running away with the Republican race. He's better than Huckabee (who is a treasonist as far as I'm concerned), but that isn't saying much. Too bad Ron Paul couldn't get some more votes.

NOTE: I realize that treasonist isn't a word, but I think it sounds better than traitor which is the correct word.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 1:29 am

Ron Paul is the best candidate. Romney might be finished. Looks like it will be McCain versus either Hilary or Obama!

I am voting Libertarian
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 2:12 am

Still showing results on CNN
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 2:26 am

BLAH BLAH BLAH
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 2:26 am

Overkill
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 3:20 am

gs78 wrote:

I am voting Libertarian

I might, too. The Libertarian isn't on the MI ballot yet though. Whoever he (or I suppose she) is, will be on the CA ballot.

Wait, nevermind. They will be on the ballot in MI, too. Historically, they're usually on close to all of them. They've been on 50 and DC 4 times. No other 3rd party has managed that more than once (well, unless you count parties from way back in the day like the Whig Party who actually won the election). No third party with no shot at election has done it more than once.

Maybe some day a third party can win. Ross Perot did fairly well in 1992.
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 11:01 am

God help us all if John McCain is the next president!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 11:22 am

We wondered about the McCain and Huckabee connection, Mike Dewine who works for McCain was on our local radio and when asked about McCain's VP choice, DeWine indicated he liked ..... Huckabee.

I will hope a good 3rd party person shows up!!!! I can't vote Obama, Billary or McCain! Our country cannot AFFORD THE TAXES any of them will inflict on us all!!!!!!!
puke

Maybe a Rick Santorum / Ron Paul 3rd party???

Constitution Party will have someone on national ballot.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 7:47 pm

The whole Republican thing is rigged. McCain and Huckabee are working together to secure the election. That should be illegal - if Huckabee is McCain's running mate they should both be in jail.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_minipostedThu Feb 07, 2008 2:02 am

Along with King Kwame!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUPER TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER TUESDAY   SUPER TUESDAY Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

SUPER TUESDAY
Page 1 of 1