DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Empty
PostSubject: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_minipostedTue Dec 11, 2007 4:27 pm

I was just going through some of my replies and noted that all the avatars and posts are spaced VERY far apart--so far that I have to scroll over to read the message. It's like this on every thread. Is it my computer?
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_minipostedTue Dec 11, 2007 4:35 pm

Wow, I have no idea but everything looks the way it always does for me.
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_minipostedTue Dec 11, 2007 5:09 pm

Okay. It looks fine now when I was responding to this thread. Hopefully it was just a fluke with my system.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_minipostedTue Dec 11, 2007 5:20 pm

I dunno, mrsrabelo said something about it too :shrug:
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_minipostedSun Dec 30, 2007 7:18 pm

1 - I found that if you post a long link address it makes the W I D E screen problem. When this happens I have gone back and deleated the link and saved the post again to fix it.

2 - I found some of the users have placed the long link in a spoiler and that helped.

3 - Another time I have experenced this is when someone quotes a youtube video. The video code shows up in the quote (which is a long link address (as mentioned above) thus we get wide screen!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_minipostedSun Dec 30, 2007 9:25 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
1 - I found that if you post a long link address it makes the W I D E screen problem. When this happens I have gone back and deleated the link and saved the post again to fix it.

2 - I found some of the users have placed the long link in a spoiler and that helped.

3 - Another time I have experenced this is when someone quotes a youtube video. The video code shows up in the quote (which is a long link address (as mentioned above) thus we get wide screen!

You hit the nail on the head there. Another problem was there were a few users who on their favorite players thing on their profile said something like "VerlanderRabeloOrdonezMaybinMiller" (with no spaces) which created a similar problem. When I see long links I try to edit the post and put them into spoilers.
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_minipostedMon Dec 31, 2007 12:39 am

It's hard narrowing your favorite Tiger to 1 or 2 players!

Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Ordone10
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_minipostedMon Dec 31, 2007 1:32 am

laprimamirala wrote:
It's hard narrowing your favorite Tiger to 1 or 2 players!

Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Ordone10

That's not actually the problem. You can have 50 guys there but you have to put spaces in between their names. Don't say VerlanderGrandersonIngeBonderman but rather Verlander, Granderson, Inge, Bonderman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 5:30 am

my avatar rocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart   Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Avatars/posts spaced REALLY far apart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Site Suggestions and Help :: Help-
Jump to: