DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Sorry guys.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Sorry guys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Nov 30, 2009 5:28 pm

On the bubble? I don't know what that means. ha. Sorry. But yah that's not cool.

Speaking of classes... I HATE MINE! Ugh. I'm never going to survive this trimester. I am the only one in my grade in 4 of my classes. And my other class I absolutely hate the teacher but my counselor won't let me switch out.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm

On the bubble: Really close to a grade, and just need one or two assignments put in to lift it to the next letter up.

I really enjoy my classes. Algebra 2 is really my only tough one, but all of my electives (Sports Literature, Journalism, Speech) are really helping me I think. I like em.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 pm

It's good you like your classes Smile
I just started these, so I'm not sure if I'll end up liking them. Psych should be a cool class once I start talking to people, and so should Business Law. My other 3 are core classes so they aren't going to be much fun no matter what, oh well.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 02, 2009 12:12 am

My core classes really aren't bad. It just depends on the teacher for me.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 02, 2009 7:51 am

If I had some of the cool teachers that everyone loves, I wouldn't mind my core classes. But somehow I always end up with the teachers that nobody really likes at all. Except my chemistry class, I have my coach's wife for my teacher in there.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Well, my English and Journalism teacher, who accounts for 2 hours of my day, claims I'm his favorite student in all of his teaching, so brownie points there.

Math teacher had me last year and likes me, so no trouble there as long as I pay attention in class. Which I struggle in, but still managed a 110 on our last test =]

Street Law teacher likes me because I'm not a nuisance in his class and I hardly ever get sued. (part of a class project lasting all semester)

Speech class is naturally easy, as is Sports Lit, and there's my day Smile
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 07, 2009 8:46 pm

You are quite lucky then Smile

See I had this smart idea the other day to wear my rowing shirt, which says 'Little Goose' on the back. Well my psych teacher knew who my brother was, HATED him, and now isn't my biggest fan.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 07, 2009 10:56 pm

I do SOOOO much stupid stuff at school. I wear Hello Kitty socks with flip flops, shorts, and a hoodie. I am stylish no doubt. haha.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 08, 2009 12:08 am

gdennis59 wrote:
I do SOOOO much stupid stuff at school. I wear Hello Kitty socks with flip flops, shorts, and a hoodie. I am stylish no doubt. haha.

Sorry guys. - Page 2 58634

That is having fun your way! good job!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 08, 2009 1:26 am

gdennis59 wrote:

I gotta see a pic of that...
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 am

gdennis59 wrote:

haha. That's hilarious. We can't wear shorts or flip flops or it is an automatic detention or suspension. It's not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 08, 2009 10:34 pm

TG wrote:
gdennis59 wrote:

haha. That's hilarious. We can't wear shorts or flip flops or it is an automatic detention or suspension. It's not fun at all.

They tried to do that to us, except limited. They tried to tell us we couldn't wear shorts or flip flops of any kind during the winter, and that didn't work.

They tried to ban hoodies, no way.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Dec 12, 2009 2:32 pm

They tried to ban hoodies for us because people keep their phones in their pockets and text. Didn't work. Especially when teachers refuse to turn up heat
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Yeah, they did the same here. But that didn't work because no one would listen to it and I don't think they were going to suspend 600 kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys.   Sorry guys. - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2