DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

How to really piss off your neighbor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

How to really piss off your neighbor Empty
PostSubject: How to really piss off your neighbor   How to really piss off your neighbor Icon_minipostedThu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Neighbor or someone else got you pissed off? Here's a good way to get revenge.

Go to the post office's website. In their store section the give away free boxes.

click here

Set up an account with your neighbor (or anyone else's address) and order away. There is no charge for delivery or the boxes. You can order up to 20 packages of each type of box (25 boxes per box). I ordered some of these once because I needed a few boxes and they're a huge pain in the ass to throw away.

Be sure to look around on their website. The post office has lots of stuff they give away free from other sized boxes to shipping labels to stickers etc.

You can only order 500 boxes of one type but you can order more than one type if you're really pissed off.

------

This plan is extra good if you hate your mail carrier because it will take them all day to unload all the boxes.

The plan also works good if your neighbors have kids that you can encourage to start opening the boxes and assembling the boxes while the parents are at work.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How to really piss off your neighbor   How to really piss off your neighbor Icon_minipostedTue Apr 14, 2009 6:50 pm

I got a lot of people I can piss off

Hell most of Trashy Park for starters

And my ex wife

ex girlfriends and their stupid families

If I can find out Ilitch's address

Him too

Great Idea
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: How to really piss off your neighbor   How to really piss off your neighbor Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 pm

gs78 wrote:

Great Idea

Thanks

This was actually my own idea, I didn't find this anywhere.

Even if you think you want some boxes for yourself, be careful - you'll probably order way too many. If you don't have a dumpster near you (we don't) it'll take you a very long time to throw them all away...and that's if you only order a couple.

Order a shitload for your enemies and it'll take them forever :haha:
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How to really piss off your neighbor   How to really piss off your neighbor Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Will do so

Heck I have so many I probably could bankrupt the Post Office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to really piss off your neighbor   How to really piss off your neighbor Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

How to really piss off your neighbor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: Jokes-
Jump to: