DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Rants go here

Go down 
+7
mrsrabelo
gs78
gdennis59
TG
laprimamirala
GoGetEmTigers
catbox_9
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Rants go here - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon May 25, 2009 6:42 pm

I would tape record her, but you need to try and be nice.... then if she does it again, take the tape to the principle and/or school board. Newspapers love this stuff too, if you have proof.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon May 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Lol. A newspaper....

NICE!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedMon May 25, 2009 11:48 pm

We just had a local teacher fired for doing the same thing you are experiencing.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue May 26, 2009 11:59 am

I could. But I only have to deal with her for 8 more days.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue May 26, 2009 3:44 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
She is very much so both of those. But I'm not THAT mean.

I really should though.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue May 26, 2009 3:46 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
We just had a local teacher fired for doing the same thing you are experiencing.

Teachers like that have no business teaching kids

But remember the teachers unions will defend them to no end

Same as unions do for corrupt auto workers or cops
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm

This weather is pissing me off

64 degrees and cloudy right now

Why couldn't it have been like this Last Thursday or Sunday at Comerica Park?

Instead of it being warm and sunny

It stays cool this week then gets hot as a bitch next week when the Tigers come back home

I knew it would start doing this cheap shit; I may as well wash my Tigers jackets and sweatshirts and fleece

Because I sure as fuck ain't gonna be wearing then at Comerica until who knows when
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Temps near 90 and humid next week

FUCKING HORSESHIT!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm

It bet it cools off again the following week too

Rotten monkey shit
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue May 26, 2009 4:11 pm

gs78 wrote:
Temps near 90 and humid next week

FUCKING HORSESHIT!

I have practice in that.
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedSun May 31, 2009 1:07 pm

I have to go off on a rant. I've been reading message boards regularly for about 4-5 years. Recently, about the last year or so, I've noticed there have been a lot of text talk, improper grammar and spelling mistakes. Not partially here, but mostly at the MLB.com board. THIS JUST MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID! If you want your point to be taken seriously, take the time to proofread.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedSun May 31, 2009 1:09 pm

LoL. I think the lol and a couple others is ok. But I used to do it and it just got annoying and ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedSun May 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Sorry... I tend to do that quite often. Not usually here, but it happens.
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedSun May 31, 2009 5:04 pm

The ones I hate the most are "u" for "you," "ur" for "your," "r" for "are..."

Check out this post on MLB. com...

Quote :
one of the best players in the game best shortstop overall and it will be an imbarresment if the nl starts someone else...completly rediculous jj hardy is not even in his shadow!!

I don't care that he's trying to get votes for Hanley Ramirez, but put some thought into the post.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Damn Magic 8 ball!

It was wrong about the heat wave
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 03, 2009 4:34 pm

And the Cavs winning the finals
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 03, 2009 6:11 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:

Quote :
one of the best players in the game best shortstop overall and it will be an imbarresment if the nl starts someone else...completly rediculous jj hardy is not even in his shadow!!

I don't care that he's trying to get votes for Hanley Ramirez, but put some thought into the post.

I had to read that like 4 times to even sort of get what it meant.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 pm

I read it once

Let it go over my head

Too busy to try and figure it out
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 05, 2009 5:13 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:

Quote :

I agree completely with you! Text talk makes me go crazy. And how many misspelled words are in that quote!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 12, 2009 2:32 pm

I am pissed about the weather again.

First off. I like how it was so much cooler in Chicago the last three days than it was in Detroit

The base umpires were wearing gloves on their hands

GLOVES!

In June!

If the Tigers were home; the umpires probably would have been wearing short sleeve shirts ; except for yesterday which was kind of damp out

Speaking of short sleeve shirts.

The umpires will be wearing them for sure the next homestand

Gonna be hot as a bitch and humid by middle to late next week

Fucking Bullshit!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Probably will stay hot through October for Tigers Home Games
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Magic 8 Ball says it is likely
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Hot Weather Watch now in effect for the next homestand
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedThu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Update

Hot Weather Watch for next week

90 degree temps likely and high humidity

85, humid on Friday with severe storms possible

80 on Saturday

82 on Sunday

Still too damn hot

Probably won't get below 70 degrees again at Comerica until next April
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedThu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 pm

At least it won't for Tigers home games

But I bet it cools off the next road trip
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm

66 degrees right now

57 tonight

70 on Wednesday

And it heats up again next week

What a fucking surprise
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 18, 2009 8:07 pm

I ran 5-6 miles this morning, got home, took a nap, couldn't even sleep that long because he's all asking me this and that asking for my help to do all of this shit that my mom asked him to do, and then won't help me out at all. My mom makes me do HIS laundry, and then when my nephew knocks it over, he expects me to RE FOLD it and TAKE IT UPSTAIRS ... Read MoreFOR HIM. I'm more than pissed. I'm tired, I'm sore, it hurts to move anything, and all my mom wants me to do is shit around the house just because she had a bad day and my little brother doesn't want to.

Let's top it off: Someone stole 20 dollars from me, and my sister's boyfriend left a crying baby downstairs unattended so guess who has to watch it. Yeah. Not a very good day at all. Let's rub some salt on the wound: My sister's boyfriend, who just happens to be a 22 year old low life with no job, no high school degree, and no form of income, is staying over here with her the next few nights. My living room looks like shit because they (her boyfriend and my little brother) have trashed it.

I'm happy my sister's here because I haven't seen her in a while, and she's carting me around this week. Plus she's making good dinners and being supportive. So I don't mind her, but she's the only one on my side here, everyone else wants me to play butler and clean the whole day in between cross country and baseball.

More: I took like 85 swings yesterday, so my legs were tired previous to this morning. No baseball tonight, but I'm still tired, sore, and getting bitched at for doing what I'm supposed to and then alot more.

I wanna get emancipated. And move in with one of my friends or something.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 19, 2009 4:46 am

gdennis59 wrote:
I ran 5-6 miles this morning, got home, took a nap, couldn't even sleep that long because he's all asking me this and that asking for my help to do all of this shit that my mom asked him to do, and then won't help me out at all. My mom makes me do HIS laundry, and then when my nephew knocks it over, he expects me to RE FOLD it and TAKE IT UPSTAIRS ... Read MoreFOR HIM. I'm more than pissed. I'm tired, I'm sore, it hurts to move anything, and all my mom wants me to do is shit around the house just because she had a bad day and my little brother doesn't want to.

Let's top it off: Someone stole 20 dollars from me, and my sister's boyfriend left a crying baby downstairs unattended so guess who has to watch it. Yeah. Not a very good day at all. Let's rub some salt on the wound: My sister's boyfriend, who just happens to be a 22 year old low life with no job, no high school degree, and no form of income, is staying over here with her the next few nights. My living room looks like shit because they (her boyfriend and my little brother) have trashed it.

I'm happy my sister's here because I haven't seen her in a while, and she's carting me around this week. Plus she's making good dinners and being supportive. So I don't mind her, but she's the only one on my side here, everyone else wants me to play butler and clean the whole day in between cross country and baseball.

More: I took like 85 swings yesterday, so my legs were tired previous to this morning. No baseball tonight, but I'm still tired, sore, and getting bitched at for doing what I'm supposed to and then alot more.

I wanna get emancipated. And move in with one of my friends or something.

You should G

If it makes you feel any better; my life sucks worse than yours

I had another job interview today for a job I don't even want nor will get; I have two more interviews next week; same shit applies;

I got my Postseason Ticket Invoice for tickets I can't buy because I don't work anymore; Probably won't even have season tickets next year way I am going; I was really looking forward to seeing playoff games at Comerica Park in October

I like this woman that comes to the baseball games with her family sometimes; She was there Friday Night and we were hitting it off great; I even asked her if she would like to go out for coffee sometime; [ first time in my pathetic life I ever asked someone out, people have always either fixed me up or the women ask me because I am a gutless coward] she gave me a hug after the game, and she said she would like to get together sometime; We talked on the phone yesterday; We hung out before the game tonight at Cheli's; Things were going great; We talked about going out again sometime; I REALLY LIKE HER BY THE WAY! I told her how much I liked her and how pretty she is; AND SHE IS PRETTY and weighs 130 pounds and is about 5-6; WHICH WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE: WHICH IS DATING Bi Sexuals and BBW woman; I am attracted to larger women; though not always; but mostly; Then she starts texting during the game; was real quiet after; and then says that maybe we should just be friends at baseball games for now; that she would like to think about stuff, didn't even hug me after the game tonight Sad I wouldn't mind being friends with her; but I would love to be her BF someday; too bad I have as much chance of being with her as Frosty the Snowman has walking the streets of Downtown Hell in August and staying intact

Why would anyone that attractive want to go out with my sorry ass in the first place?

Then on top of this BS; There is that woman from that dating forum; who has an ex BF paying her bills and stuff that sends me a boatload of messages saying how much she wants to be in a relationship with me; despite the fact she has never met me in person;

And to top that off; I just spent three hours online chating with some 24 year old born again BBW Christian; with three kids from three different dads; who now wants to stay celebate till she weds and is looking for a man to marry someday, raise her three kids, and of course I spent three hours wowing her; not that hard to do; because I used to work in sales; i know how to bullshit and kayfabe people; must be working cause she wants to be in a relationship with me; a sexless one of course; How fooking nice! Why I am doing this; i have no clue; [Then again I haven't had sex in more than 5 years since Donna; my last serious ex GF broke up with me; I have dated numerous women since with pathetic results; couldn't even get a BJ or a HJ from most of them; let alone sex

But the problem is that I really don't see having a relationship with either of those women; in fact; I am not that into them; They share nothing in common wih me; I agree with them because I am good at convincing people of these things; even though I would never be happy with them. but I keep talking to them; don't know why; and the more I talk; the more they like me; but the woman that I really have a crush on; is just not that into me; and the only three women I loved; my ex wife and my two ex GF's; who I would get down on my hands and knees if they would just come back into my life; hate my guts, don't want a thing to do with me ever

I need to get out of this quagmire I am in; I should join the Circus, French Foriegn Legion or the National Guard or something and forget about this bullshit! rant rant rant rant rant
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 pm

I have an job interview on Monday with New York Life Insurance

That is the good news;

Bad News; I missed an interview for a job this morning; I went out last night with some friends to a party;

Man; did I get wasted; I couldn't believe how drunk I got; I woke up on a lawn chair in their backyard; I guess I threw up in their bushes too; My friend claims I was acting like Beavis and yelling I am the great Cornholio; I need TP for my bunghole; and I was also singing Show me the way to go home; Im tired and I want to go to bed; but I don't remember acting like that; I think he is full of shit.

I am still hungover today; I can't really handle anything besides beer; but when there is free booze and food involved; gs78 is there

Good News; I weigh 197 pounds; bad news a lot of pants and shirts are too loose; I had to poke a hole in my belt to fit in

Gonna have to get some new stuff; hope I get a job soon

On the dating front; It still sucks; but I am talking to those same two women online; That born again Christian girl keeps sending me messages; she seems nice; I might eventually meet her for coffee or something; But I am Catholic and she is Baptist; I don't think that it would work and I don't think I could ever marry outside of my Catholic faith; though I am Catholic in name only

I also talked with that woman that sits with me sometimes at Comerica

We talked for nearly 2 hours on the phone; We are friends for now; might get together this weekend as friends

But I still hope maybe someday it could be more; because I really like her

Then again If there is a way to screw things up; I will find a way
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 21, 2009 8:38 pm

I still want to join the French Foreign Legion or the Circus

Everyone should at least once in their life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants go here   Rants go here - Page 17 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Rants go here
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next