DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Hostile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Hostile Empty
PostSubject: Hostile   Hostile Icon_minipostedTue Dec 02, 2008 8:46 am

Ew. This is about the sickest work of art I have ever seen. Way too much blood and all that ewwwey stuff for my virgin eyes. Ummm yeah, if you dont like the site of blood, fingers coming off, eyes getting burnt to where they are hanging from your eye socket, you MIGHT not like this movie. I guess me and Bryon are watching the second one, which is supposed to be worse than the first, so fuck life.

Anyway, takes place in some random-ass foreign country (Amsterdam), I dunno, but its nasty. I guess the Americans went to Amsterdam cuz its legal to smoke weed and have some good sex with someone you dont even know. (This is all what Bryon told me) I guess its what it is. *Im going there*

Just kidding, but dont watch this movie unless you REALLY would like to throw up and be afraid of every single thing you see for the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
detroitwings82
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
detroitwings82

Male
Number of posts : 903
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd jones
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hostile   Hostile Icon_minipostedTue Dec 02, 2008 8:53 am

Hahhah ya me and garrett watched it friday morning at like 12:30
and he was almosty throwing up.. i was on my couch dieing laughing at him.. ya in the second one it is worse in one scene a girl in hanging from a rope in some room and a nother girl comes in and they are both naked.. (haha) and the one girl has a scythe and she sit in the is pool type thing under the girl hanging upside down and she startes cutting he back and masturbates in the blood.. (EWWWWWWWW)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazywhitebro

Hostile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: Movies-
Jump to: