DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Empty
PostSubject: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 pm

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (AP)—Move over Tony the Tiger, here comes Olympic champion Michael Phelps.

The record-setting swimmer will soon be appearing on boxes of Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes.

Kellogg Co. made the announcement Tuesday. The winner of eight gold medals at the Beijing Olympics will be featured on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes expected to be in stores by mid-September.

Battle Creek-based Kellogg says the images of Phelps that will be used will highlight some of the most memorable moments of the games.

The 23-year-old Phelps is a Baltimore native who has lived and trained in Ann Arbor in recent years as part of the University of Michigan-linked Club Wolverine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 pm

He's my hero.

And he's on the SI cover...again.

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedSat Aug 23, 2008 11:45 am

catbox_9 wrote:
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (AP)—Move over Tony the Tiger, here comes Olympic champion Michael Phelps.

The record-setting swimmer will soon be appearing on boxes of Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes.

Kellogg Co. made the announcement Tuesday. The winner of eight gold medals at the Beijing Olympics will be featured on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes expected to be in stores by mid-September.

Battle Creek-based Kellogg says the images of Phelps that will be used will highlight some of the most memorable moments of the games.

The 23-year-old Phelps is a Baltimore native who has lived and trained in Ann Arbor in recent years as part of the University of Michigan-linked Club Wolverine.

Phelps should be on Wheaties Boxes

Let Tony the Tiger continue to be on Frosted Flakes Boxes
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedSat Oct 18, 2008 10:55 am

Oh, I saw him on a Rice Krispy treat box the other day, I wanted to get it. :haha:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedSat Oct 18, 2008 12:20 pm

I still say he should be on a Wheaties Box
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedSat Oct 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Michaelphelpscereal-1
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedSat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 pm

applaud
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedSat Oct 18, 2008 2:46 pm

Quite frankly I'd like this Wheaties box better Big Smile

Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes MichaelHollimon
made by me :]
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 3:22 am

Nice job! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 1:53 pm

So Phelps really is not on a Wheaties Box?

That Sucks!

I think Spitz was on one

I guess the Wheaties people don't think he is worthy?

I should boycott Wheaties

But I haven't had a bowl in a long time
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 4:20 pm

gs78 wrote:

That Sucks!

I think Spitz was on one

I don't know if he is or not, I just found a picture of it online. But I was bored so I made a Michael Hollimon one.
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 4:21 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Nice job! thumbs up

thanks
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 4:40 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
gs78 wrote:

That Sucks!

I think Spitz was on one

I don't know if he is or not, I just found a picture of it online. But I was bored so I made a Michael Hollimon one.

applaud
Back to top Go down
detroitwings82
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
detroitwings82

Male
Number of posts : 903
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd jones
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_minipostedTue Oct 21, 2008 8:32 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazywhitebro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes   Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Phelps to be on Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes boxes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: Other Sports/Teams-
Jump to: