DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Ohio State

Go down 
+7
gs78
Lo_x15
SoulRat
Ohios#1TigerFan
mrsrabelo
tigersaint
catbox_9
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Ohio State - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 02, 2008 3:45 am

Two Ohio State University fans were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk licking and cleaning his groin like dogs do.

The first Ohio State fan says to the second, "Boy, I wish I could do that."

The second Ohio State fan replies, "Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it."

The first Ohio State fan asks, "Why not?"

The second Ohio State fan replies, "Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me."

================================

Q: Why do Ohio State University fans keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
Spoiler:

===================================

Did you hear about the power outage at the Ohio State University library?

Forty students were stuck on the escalator for three hours.

===================================

It was reported that Ohio State head football coach Jim Tressel will only be dressing twenty players for the Michigan game. The rest of the players will have to get dressed by themselves.

=================================

Why is ice no longer available at Ohio State football games?

Spoiler:

============================

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, “Your first job will be to sweep the store.” But, I’m a OSU graduate,” the young man replied indignantly, “I even played football there!” “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that,” said the manager. “Here, give me the broom, I better show you how”.

==========================

A Buckeye football player was almost killed today in a tragic horse back riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death. Luckily, the manager of the Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the horse.

A little boy and his mother were walking through an Ohio cemetery when they came upon a headstone that read: “Here lies an OSU graduate and a good man.” The little boy asked his mother, “Mommy, why did they bury two people in there?”

========================

Coaches Jim Tressel and Lloyd Carr are walking down the beach talking about the rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan. As they are walking, Lloyd trips over something in the sand. Upon closer inspection it turns out to be a genie’s lamp. “Who disturbs me?” asked the genie. Jim and Lloyd both say they did. “You will each get one wish,” said the genie. Jim offers to go first. “I want an impenetrable wall built around the entire state of Ohio so that none of those stupid Michiganders can ever get in. I want it as far down into the ground as it is high and I want it to be completely sealed in so that we can finally have our peace!” The genie grants the wish to Jim and his is instantly whisked away to his new paradise. The genie now tells Lloyd he’ll grant him one wish. Lloyd says, “Fill it with water.”
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 02, 2008 3:48 am

A General was walking through the desert during the Gulf War when he found a lamp on the ground. He picked it up, rubbed, and out came a genie.

The genie said to the General, "I will grant you one wish."

The General replied, "I wish that we will win this war. Here is a map of the desert and all the war parties. Please make us win the war."

The genie responded, "I'm not that powerful of a genie. I cannot grant you that wish."

"Well," the General responds, "then can you have OSU win a bowl game this year?"

The genie thinks for a moment, then says, "Let me see that map again."

Did you hear about the Buckeye fan who was so upset that the Wolverines beat OSU that he tried to commit suicide by jumping out of his basement window?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 4:50 am

eww says my friend
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 2:29 pm

hahaha. very funny catbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 3:29 am

Ohio State - Page 2 Church10

Harsh language warning:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 3:30 am

Ohio State - Page 2 Mascot10

Ohio State - Page 2 Overra10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 3:32 am

Ohio State - Page 2 Oiho10

Ohio State - Page 2 Tigerf10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 2:10 am

WOOP WOOP...how 'bout them Tigers!!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 4:40 am

Tigers Win!

Ohio State still sucks!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 6:04 pm

Poor Buckeyes!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 6:05 pm

Just Kidding! They Suck! Just like Hairston!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 6:06 pm

OSU should give Hairston an Honorary degree; They go together!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Here's a good joke:

Ohio State
LMAO
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 7:04 pm

Here is another joke, WV sees no problem with WVU giving the governors daughtor a degree without her attending classes! The governor is a BIG financial donor to WVU and the state said no problem as long as they don't make a habit of it!

He is also the one behind WVU sueing U of M's new football coach for leaving WVU without allowing him to work on paying them back for leaving 9 months too early. If he waited until next Sept, he did not owe them!

It is bad when a state govnr. thinks he personally owns a state university!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 9:52 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Here is another joke, WV sees no problem with WVU giving the governors daughtor a degree without her attending classes! The governor is a BIG financial donor to WVU and the state said no problem as long as they don't make a habit of it!

He is also the one behind WVU suing U of M's new football coach for leaving WVU without allowing him to work on paying them back for leaving 9 months too early. If he waited until next Sept, he did not owe them!

Speaking of Rich Rodriguez I already don't like him. He said he expect Ryan Mallet to transfer and both our Junior WRs to go pro rant

Censored the spread offense! I want a QB who throws the Censored ball! rant
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 11:20 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

He is also the one behind WVU suing U of M's new football coach for leaving WVU without allowing him to work on paying them back for leaving 9 months too early. If he waited until next Sept, he did not owe them!

Speaking of Rich Rodriguez I already don't like him. He said he expect Ryan Mallet to transfer and both our Junior WRs to go pro rant

Censored the spread offense! I want a QB who throws the Censored ball! rant

He wants them all to stay, but said:

Rich Rodriguez in Det. News wrote:
Rodriguez said Arrington text-messaged him Tuesday about his plans
to pursue the professional draft. Rodriguez said he hasn't spoken to
Manningham since the Wolverines' Capital One Bowl victory over Florida.

"Obviously, with Mario and Adrian, they made a decision they
thought would help them professionally and decided to come out early,"
Rodriguez said. "We wish them well and that's all I have to say about
that."

They are adults and it is up to them to decide to stay or go pro.
As to Mallett, Rich tried to keep him there, but if Mallett wants to go, it is not up to the coach to keep begging!

According to Coach Rod, in the Free Press:

Rich Rodriguez in Free Press wrote:

“I did it a couple times (with Mallett),” he said earlier Tuesday on
the Jim Rome radio show. “I recruited him once, I recruited him twice,
and after the third call, I’m thinking, ‘OK, three calls is enough for
me.’ It’s a great institution, and if somebody doesn’t want to be here
that’s already here, you wish them well and move on.”

He did not ask any of them to leave. Manningham and Mallett didn’t attend the
first team meeting, held Monday even though they were invited.

Rich Rodriguez in Free Press wrote:

He said Arrington text-messaged him earlier in the day to say he was
entering the NFL draft, and Manningham and Mallett didn’t attend the
first team meeting, held Monday.

That
was enough for Rodriguez, who said he didn’t need to hear from
Manningham that he was leaving for the NFL or that Mallett was
transferring.

He is not my favorite person as a coach, he played WVU to get a bigger income, then left before the guarenteed stay date he contracted with them. But U of M must have wanted him bad enough to get him to break his contract and they knew he was bringing his spread offense with him. If teams want to know how to beat it, just ask Levitt at the U of South Fla. They beat it two out of three years, as did Pitt, who South Fla also beat.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 3:54 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 7:13 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

He is not my favorite person as a coach, he played WVU to get a bigger income, then left before the guarenteed stay date he contracted with them. But U of M must have wanted him bad enough to get him to break his contract and they knew he was bringing his spread offense with him. If teams want to know how to beat it, just ask Levitt at the U of South Fla. They beat it two out of three years, as did Pitt, who South Fla also beat.

Want to beat the spread offense? Watch any NFL game. Notice how that doesn't work there. Everyone wants to be the next Michael Vick (minus the slaughtering of innocent animals...I hope!) but why? He's terrible!

Last year (2006) Vick ran for 1,000+ yards (1,039 to be exact) but he only passed for 2,474 yards. They act like this was one of the greatest seasons ever by a QB but think about it.

What's the point of an offense? TO MOVE THE BALL FOR LOTS OF YARDS! So, Vick threw for 2,474 and ran for 1,039 - that's 3,513 total yards. Big deal! There were 8 QBs who THREW for more than 3,513 yards and if you include rushing yards you'll get some more.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 1:56 am

I say give him a chance; If he leads U of M to victory over the Buckeyes and a BCS, this will be all forgotten.
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 pm

catbox_9 wrote:

Coaches Jim Tressel and Lloyd Carr are walking down the beach talking about the rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan. As they are walking, Lloyd trips over something in the sand. Upon closer inspection it turns out to be a genie’s lamp. “Who disturbs me?” asked the genie. Jim and Lloyd both say they did. “You will each get one wish,” said the genie. Jim offers to go first. “I want an impenetrable wall built around the entire state of Ohio so that none of those stupid Michiganders can ever get in. I want it as far down into the ground as it is high and I want it to be completely sealed in so that we can finally have our peace!” The genie grants the wish to Jim and his is instantly whisked away to his new paradise. The genie now tells Lloyd he’ll grant him one wish. Lloyd says, “Fill it with water.”

Ha ha. That one is my favorite!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
Tigerfan1984
Tigerfan1984

Male
Number of posts : 18
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Polanco, Verlander, Magg's, Cabrera
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Mar 03, 2008 12:50 pm

Ohios#1TigerFan wrote:
Ahhh...you guys are just jealous we beat you yet again. It's ok though....I don't take it personally! lol

Btw...where did the Wolverines finish in the BCS standings? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How did you do in your Bowl Game?

Up Yours
Back to top Go down
Ohios#1TigerFan
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
Ohios#1TigerFan

Male
Number of posts : 1473
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Placido, Thames, Miggy, B.Inge

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Mar 03, 2008 12:54 pm

Well...I personally didn't play....so......I guess I didn't do so hot. lol2
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Apr 05, 2008 8:21 am

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
Ohios#1TigerFan wrote:
INNAPROPRIATE CONTENT WARNING!

Spoiler:

Stunned that's not all that funny No

I know I didn't laugh. When I saw that I had to put that warning up - there's youngsters that could be reading this.

well i found these all very funny, maybe cuz i live in ohio and our college can actually win...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Apr 05, 2008 8:35 am

One day in an elementary school in Ann Arbor Michigan, a teacher asks her class if the Michigan Wolverines are their favorite football team. The whole class says yes except for Little Jimmy.

The teacher asks, "What's your favorite football team Jimmy?"

Little Jimmy says, "The Ohio State Buckeyes."

The teacher asks, "Well, why is that?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, my dad is a Buckeye fan, my mom is a Buckeye fan, I guess that makes me a Buckeye fan."

The teacher angered by his reply says, "If your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot what would that make you?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, I guess that would make me a Michigan fan."

One foggy night, a Buckeye fan was heading north from Columbus and a Michigan fan was driving south from Ann Arbor. While crossing a narrow bridge, they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars.

The Michigan fan manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive!"

Likewise, the Buckeye fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too feeling fortunate to have survived.

The Wolverine fan walks over to the Buckeye fan and says, "Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals."

The Buckeye fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck."

The Buckeye fan then pops open his trunk and removes a full, undamaged bottle of Jack Daniel's. He says to the Wolverine, "I think this is another sign--we should toast to our newfound friendship." The Wolverine fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After sucking down half of the bottle, the Wolverine fan hands it back to the Buckeye fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Buckeye fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."

Q: Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco chase?

A: On the University of Michigan campus. That's the last place you would find a football player

Q: Why do University of Michigan fans keep their diplomas on their dashboards?

A: So they can park in handicap spaces

General Schwarzkopf was walking through the desert during the Gulf War when he found a lamp on the ground. He picked it up, rubbed, and out came a genie.

The genie said to the General, "I will grant you one wish." The General replied, "I wish that we will win this war. Here is a map of the desert and all the war parties. Please make us win the war."

The genie responded, "I'm not that powerful of a genie. I cannot grant you that wish."

"Well," the General responds, "then can you have University of Michigan win a bowl game this year?"

After a moment, the genie says, "Let me see that map again."

Ann Arbor News Report: Football practice in Ann Arbor was delayed on Monday for nearly two hours. One of the offensive players, while on his way to the locker room, happened to look down and notice a suspicious looking, unknown, white powdery substance on the practice field.

The head coach, Lloyd Carr, immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis, the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again.

Q: Did you hear about the power outage at the University of Michigan library?

A: Forty students were stuck on the escalator for three hours.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
Ohios#1TigerFan
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
Ohios#1TigerFan

Male
Number of posts : 1473
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Placido, Thames, Miggy, B.Inge

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 3:17 am

LMAO LMAO LMAO thumbs up Metal Those are absolutely GREAT gdennis! lol2 lol2
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Not really a joke per se, but...

Famous Alumni:
Jeffrey Dahmer
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jul 22, 2008 2:19 am

GO UM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio State   Ohio State - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Ohio State
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2