DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker

Go down 
+3
gdennis59
TigerLily
GoGetEmTigers
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri May 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Here is Freddy Dolsi pitching in Lakeland in April 5th, 2008:

Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker 2421598606_1333457134

Last edited by GoGetEmTigers on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
TigerLily
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
TigerLily

Female
Number of posts : 1848
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : How do I choose?
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri May 09, 2008 1:43 pm

Know what, I like Dolsi. Maybe because I feel a little pity for him ("Wasn't he the guy that threw Manny his 497th homerun on his first pitch in the Majors?") but he seems capable of getting the job done.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri May 09, 2008 2:35 pm

Yeah he was, I feel bad for him too, but I dont know if he would make it in the majors.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedSat May 31, 2008 2:39 am

GO DOLSI
Back to top Go down
swiss_tiger
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
swiss_tiger

Male
Number of posts : 1760
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Inge, Inge, Inge and hhmmm Inge. ;-)

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 09, 2008 3:08 am

Go Dolsi! You ruled yesterday against the Tribe! bow bow bow bow bow
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 09, 2008 10:21 am

Here is what Leyland said about Dolsi:

Quote :
DETROIT -- Freddy Dolsi jogged from the left-field bullpen into a situation that didn't look too promising for the Tigers. Their young reliever entered in the eighth inning with the bases loaded with one out.

The Tigers had a three-run lead as Dolsi, who never pitched above Double-A before this season, faced the potential winning run at the plate.

That, however, didn't stop him from challenging the Indians hitters.

"He has no fear," Tigers manager Jim Leyland said.

First, he blew a 98-mph fastball past Jhonny Peralta. The fans roared. One out to go for the 25-year-old. It didn't take long. He struck out Ben Francisco looking on a well-placed 97-mph heater on the outside corner. The crowd of 39,941 at Comerica Park on Sunday afternoon erupted, catcher Ivan Rodriguez pumped his fist and the Tigers held on for a 5-2 win, their first Sunday win at home this season.

and

Quote :
Dolsi's dramatic strikeouts helped put the Tigers in a position to take this series.

He has come a long way since his Major League debut, when he served up a home run to Manny Ramirez on his first Major League pitch. Since that night, Dolsi has allowed two runs in 10 2/3 innings.

"He threw outstanding," Leyland said of Dolsi. "He threw hard. He located the ball pretty good. I don't know if he did it by design, but he did it. He's going to be a good one. He's a real prime-time prospect. He has no fear. That's one thing we really like about him. He's going to be a real good one. He's got a chance to pitch late in games."
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 09, 2008 10:29 am

From The Det. News "Bullpen saves day for Tigers"

Quote :
Dolsi's strikeouts were the most dramatic outs of the game and came at a point when the Tigers had to keep two dangerous hitters from putting anything in play. Dolsi is a possible closer-in-training for the Tigers, even if Joel Zumaya is likely a few days from rejoining the Tigers roster. Jones, for one, sees in Dolsi everything a ninth-inning reliever requires, even beyond Dolsi's 97-mph fastball.

"I think closers have a different look in their eyes," Jones said. "Chuck (Hernandez, Tigers pitching coach) says he goes out (to the mound) to check the look in a pitcher's eyes.

"Freddy's got that cold stare. Joel does, too. It's one of those intangibles you need. You kind of feel like the crazier you get, the calmer you get."

Dolsi was signed five years ago by the Tigers when he was pitching in his native Dominican Republic.

"To be honest with you, I was a little shocked," Leyland said of Dolsi's quick trip to the majors. "It looks to me as if somebody knew what they were doing. This kid's going to be a good one."
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 09, 2008 10:30 am

gdennis59 wrote:
Yeah he was, I feel bad for him too, but I dont know if he would make it in the majors.

According to Todd Jones he does! Read Jones words above!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 am

Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker 2563919013_637c137e8f_o
Tigers pitcher Freddy Dolsi strikes out the Indians' Ben Francisco in the eighth inning. In his 2/3 inning Dolsi allowed no hits, striking out the two batters he faced. 6/8/08
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 09, 2008 12:17 pm

he rocks!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 09, 2008 1:13 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
gdennis59 wrote:

According to Todd Jones he does! Read Jones words above!

Well, I cant disagree with a pro then.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedTue Jun 10, 2008 2:00 am

GO FREDDY
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedWed Jun 11, 2008 11:15 pm

06/11/2008 6:59 PM ET
Dolsi impressing as a youngster
Recent Detroit callup is better than expected
By Jason Beck / MLB.com

DETROIT -- This wasn't the way Tigers manager Jim Leyland wanted to indoctrinate Freddy Dolsi to the big leagues. So far, it has worked out better than expected.

When Detroit called up Dolsi from Double-A Erie little more than a month ago to replace then-injured Denny Bautista, there were plenty of reasons to suspect he'd be in over his head. Though 25 years old, he had pitched all of one inning above Class A ball going into this season, and his last-inning work consisted mostly of spending last season as the closer at Class A Lakeland.

Whether he was ready or not, he hasn't been afraid. That's good, because he has come into some pretty fearsome situations.

Tuesday was the fourth time in Dolsi's 12 Tigers outings this season that he has entered a game with the bases loaded. In Tuesday's case, it was a bases-loaded, one-out situation in what was then a 5-2 game. When Alexei Ramirez hit into a fielder's choice, allowing Jim Thome to score from third, it marked just the second inherited run to score out of those four bases-loaded situations. Orlando Cabrera's ensuing flyout to right kept it at that.

For the season, Dolsi has allowed just three of 16 inherited runners to score, fewer than the four earned runs he has allowed to reach base and score off of him. He has retired the first batter in nine of his 12 outings. In the process, he has made an impression on his manager.

"He's a little crude yet," Leyland said, "and he's probably been rushed a little bit. But one thing I know I have in him is a very good arm with a very good mentality, and he's got a big heart. He's not afraid. And those are pretty good combinations."

He still shows his moments of inexperience, such as the run he balked in after escaping Tuesday's bases-loaded jam. He stumbled on the mound in his delivery with runners at the corners and ended up holding onto the ball rather than throwing it. What impressed Leyland there was that he got out of the inning after that, albeit with help from Brent Clevlen's throw to the plate to retire Carlos Quentin trying to score.

"I've seen a lot of veteran pitchers cave in, get all flustered," Leyland said. "It didn't bother him at all. I went out there to make sure, but it didn't bother him at all."

That doesn't mean he's ready for a full-time late-inning role now. At the very least, he'll be back in a middle-inning role when Fernando Rodney and Joel Zumaya return, likely next week. It's feasible he could end up back in the Minor Leagues. Even if he does, his performance has suggested he'll be back.

If he stays, he'll likely get more of an apprenticeship than he has so far.

"My personal opinion is that he's one of those occasional guys that you get that you'd really like to break in," Leyland said. "Obviously we haven't been able to do that, for obvious reasons. He can pitch in the big leagues. Can he take those kinds of spots night after night in those situations? No, not in my opinion. Can he help this club? Yes. I like him a lot. I hope he gets those [Major League] checks the rest of the year."

Jason Beck is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Steady Freddy getting better all the time!!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedSun Jul 13, 2008 2:33 pm

gdennis59 wrote:

I totally regret saying this. I like this kid. And i think If JL really goes on and eventually starts Zoom. Dolsi will be Jonesy's successor.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 2:06 am

TIGERS CORNER
Dolsi sits out with tired shoulder, team hopes he's ready by Friday

BY JON PAUL MOROSI • FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITER • July 24, 2008

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Tigers right-hander Freddy Dolsi was unavailable to pitch in the past two games because of fatigue in his right shoulder, but club officials hope he will be ready when the team plays again Friday at Comerica Park.

Dolsi said he first felt some discomfort last weekend in Baltimore. He informed the training staff after pitching in Monday's 19-4 win over Kansas City.

"It appears to be muscular in nature," said Kevin Rand, the head athletic trainer. "I just think he's a little tired. Hopefully, with the off day, he'll be ready to go again on Friday.

"The good thing about it is that he said something and didn't try to be a hero for a couple days. He gave us a chance to work with him, and hopefully we can get him ready to really help us this weekend against Chicago."

Dolsi missed nearly two months of 2006 with a right shoulder strain, but he said this feeling is different. Two years ago, he had pain in the front of the shoulder. This time, he has tightness in the back.

He underwent treatment and did strengthening exercises Wednesday. Rand said Dolsi is scheduled to play light catch today on the off day.

Dolsi was optimistic Wednesday that he will be able to pitch in Friday's series opener against the first-place Sox.

"I feel good," Dolsi said. "A couple days off, and I'm coming back."

Dolsi's recent performance suggested that something might have been amiss. He allowed a .400 batting average (8-for-20) and did not strike out a batter over his past five outings, according to STATS LLC. He was the losing pitcher in two of those games.

He pitched a scoreless seventh Monday, waited through the Tigers' 10-run eighth, then failed to retire any of the four batters he faced in the bottom of the inning. He said Wednesday the lengthy top half of the eighth had no adverse effect.

Dolsi's absence was not problematic for the Tigers during the series because the starters pitched so well. The return of Fernando Rodney and Joel Zumaya also has eased the burden on the other relievers.

Rand said the team will continue to monitor Rodney and Zumaya closely. He also credited manager Jim Leyland for the way he helps to keep the pitching staff healthy.

"Skip does a great job with the pitchers," Rand said. "If a guy like Freddy's scuffling a little bit right now, he's not afraid to have him sit for a couple days and work around that. I really think that helps a pitching staff. He's very patient. That's a credit to him."
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:17 am

The latest Tigers Weekly episode interviewed him and he has a brand new baby that he left behind in the Dominican Republic!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 7:44 pm

I dont know if thats good or bad. Its ok I guess cuz hes devoted to his team, but family should come first.
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 7:50 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
I dont know if thats good or bad. Its ok I guess cuz hes devoted to his team, but family should come first.

He is! He's trying to make as much money as he can here!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:07 pm

I know.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 11:22 pm

07/25/2008 7:36 PM ET
Dolsi feels better after rest
Reliever recovers from four outings in five days
By Jason Beck / MLB.com

DETROIT -- A little time off seems to be the prescription that worked for Tigers reliever Freddy Dolsi, who was expected to be available out of the bullpen for Friday's opener against the White Sox.

Dolsi had been resting since Monday with what head athletic trainer Kevin Rand called fatigue in his right shoulder. According to manager Jim Leyland, the rookie right-hander aired out his arm in a practice session with Rand on Thursday and felt fine.

Dolsi said he felt healthy again Friday after an afternoon side session.

"I feel good, ready to go," Dolsi said.

Asked if Dolsi could be used in relief Friday, Leyland said, "I would hope so."

Monday was Dolsi's fourth outing in five days. He had pitched in three consecutive games during the Tigers' four-game series at Baltimore, the last of them a 10th-inning appearance that Leyland was hoping to avoid, but was forced into once the game went into extra innings with Detroit's bullpen depleted.

None of those appearances were particularly long; Dolsi threw a total of just 16 pitches over the three outings. However, he ran into problems in his second inning of work on Monday at Kansas City after sitting through Detroit's 10-run rally in the eighth inning.

Dolsi ended up with four runs allowed on four hits in an inning-plus, throwing just 11 of his 24 pitches for strikes and inducing no swings and misses. He has given up seven runs on 10 hits in six innings over his past six outings, walking five and striking out none. In the process, his ERA has risen to 4.85 for the season, while his walks total (16) has surpassed his strikeouts (13).

"He's going through a stretch where it's showing his inexperience," Leyland said Friday. "He'll be fine. It's been a good time to break him in. I'll use him tonight, long if I need to. It's been good for him to go out there and get some more innings under his belt, but it's caught up with him a little bit."

Even so, Leyland calls it a good experience for him, referring to him as a "good project."

"He's what I call a very healthy project," Leyland said. "I like him a lot. I'm very impressed with him. He has very good equipment."

Jason Beck is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Remember, the Tigers need Freddy, he is the team Barber. whistle
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedSat Jul 26, 2008 6:42 am

He and M. Ordonez must laugh every time their paths cross!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedSat Jul 26, 2008 12:58 pm

I just hope he comes back healthy and pitches good. Need to get that ERA down!

So does Jonesy Sad
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 7:31 pm

Sorry about Jones.

Sorry that I don't share the same feelings you do about him.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedTue May 26, 2009 12:13 pm

Dolsi is really a D Bag.

I was at the game between the Wolves and Aeros on Friday, and he said he would sign a ball after the game, and when the game ended, he booked outta there. =[
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Reliever Dolsi recalled from Toledo
Tigers replace Perry with Triple-A right-hander

By Jason Beck / MLB.com

06/22/09 2:20 PM ET

DETROIT -- Freddy Dolsi is getting another chance in Detroit's bullpen. The team announced Monday that it will recall the right-hander from Triple-A Toledo Tuesday to take the place of Ryan Perry.

The 26-year-old Dolsi is 2-2 with a 4.35 ERA and four saves in 24 appearances with the Hens this year, but has seemingly found his game in June after opponents batted .409 against him in May. Since the start of this month, he has allowed two runs on eight hits over 10 2/3 innings and converted three saves.

Dolsi made 42 appearances for the Tigers last year with a 1-5 record and two saves to go with a 3.97 ERA over 47 2/3 innings. He made an early impression with the club after arriving in May, but fell into command struggles, evidenced by his 28 walks.

The Tigers are hoping he can provide a presence in a bullpen that lost a power arm in Perry, whose control problems overshadowed his impressive fastball-slider combination.

For the first two months, Perry overcame it, recording five holds while allowing six runs on 12 hits over 20 1/3 innings, despite 16 walks. His six June outings, however, saw opponents score seven runs in as many innings on 12 hits with five walks and six strikeouts. His latest outing came Saturday, when he entered in the sixth inning of a 7-3 game and got an inning-ending strikeout before loading the bases on a single and two walks with nobody out in the seventh.

For the season so far, Perry is 0-1 with a 4.28 ERA, having allowed 24 hits over 27 1/3 innings with 21 walks and 25 strikeouts.

Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 pm

He's still a douche.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedMon Jun 22, 2009 9:14 pm

But he is the team barber... maybe he can straighten out Maggs hair. He can still keep it longer, but not as wild long as it is now! Then maybe Maggs will hit better!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_minipostedFri Dec 18, 2009 9:37 pm

White Sox claim reliever Dolsi off waivers
Tigers had designated hurler for assignment last week

By Anthony Castrovince / MLB.com

12/18/09 2:27 PM EST

Last week, the Tigers designated right-hander Freddy Dolsi for assignment as part of a flurry of moves to make room for the four players acquired in a three-team trade with the Yankees and D-backs.

On Friday, Dolsi found a new home, as the White Sox claimed him off waivers and added him to their 40-man roster.

Dolsi would have been assigned to Triple-A Toledo, had he passed through waivers unclaimed.

In '09, Dolsi spent most of the year with Toledo, compiling a 4-3 record to go along with a 3.83 ERA and 10 saves in 39 appearances with the Mud Hens. He also logged six outings with the Tigers, going 1-0 with a 1.69 ERA. He made 42 appearances for the Tigers in 2008, going 1-5 with a 3.97 ERA and two saves.

Dolsi, a Dominican Republic native, was originally signed by the Tigers in 2003.

Anthony Castrovince is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker   Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Freddy Dolsi Career Tracker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next