DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?

Go down 
+2
Lo_x15
TG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Empty
PostSubject: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:52 am

NOT TO BE PICKY, BUT I JUST NOTICED THAT THE PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK ON THIS PAGE IS BEFORE THEY MOVED THE FENCES AND THE BULLPEN; I AM GUESSING IT IS AT LEAST FIVE YEARS OLD; IT SHOULD BE UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 8:27 am

I knew there was something strange about the picture!! Thanks for helping me figure it out!

oh yah. sorry I can't help about CHANGING the picture...
Back to top Go down
Lo_x15
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan WhitecapDTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan Whitecap
Lo_x15

Female
Number of posts : 470
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : *Brandon Inge*, Justin Verlander, Curtis Granderson, Placido Polanco
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 3:39 pm

i dont think we should. i really love that pic.
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 4:17 pm

Just pretend that the bullpens are there and the walls are moved in. I don't think I ever went to a game when the field was still like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 5:24 pm

A nice picture from the bad old days of 2002 or before; The Tigers moved the fences prior to the start of the 2003 season: seats were added in the old bullpen area for the All Star Game before the 2005 season ; If you take a close look you notice a lot of empty seats in left: I remember when there were only 15,000 people that would go to a game:
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 6:54 pm

Now I have been to games when no one was there. We go every year to a Tigers game with my church but i dont remember not having those bullpens. I don't pay that much attention to detail!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedWed Nov 07, 2007 7:46 pm

HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? 1849805422_9ef43ada55_m

Old Comerica bullpen

HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? 1909974156_7052014359_m

skybox view
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedWed Nov 07, 2007 11:11 pm

gs78 wrote:
NOT TO BE PICKY, BUT I JUST NOTICED THAT THE PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK ON THIS PAGE IS BEFORE THEY MOVED THE FENCES AND THE BULLPEN; I AM GUESSING IT IS AT LEAST FIVE YEARS OLD; IT SHOULD BE UPDATED!

So should your avatar!! puke
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedWed Nov 07, 2007 11:11 pm

Lo_x15 wrote:
i dont think we should. i really love that pic.

End of story....Lo's da boss!! :queen:
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedThu Nov 08, 2007 2:45 am

How about a photo of Comerica Park after the Tigers win the World Series in 2008
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedThu Nov 08, 2007 2:46 am

SWEET! TIGERS WILL BE THE CHAMPS!
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_minipostedThu Nov 08, 2007 12:39 pm

tigersaint wrote:
gs78 wrote:

So should your avatar!! puke

Thats better....keep trying!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?   HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

HOW ABOUT A RECENT PHOTO OF COMERICA PARK?
Page 1 of 1