DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!

Go down 
+5
catbox_9
SoulRat
mrsrabelo
prod
Lo_x15
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Do you like Chad Durbin
Yes
Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Vote_lcap100%Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 12 ]
No, but Neifi Perez and Jose Mesa rock!
Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 03, 2007 12:46 pm

I'm proud of him too. I would be REALLY proud of him if he wins 10 games for us this year!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 03, 2007 2:55 pm

Happy Birthday Durbin! And happy birthday to cdrubfan, too!

One is twice as old as the other today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 12:51 am

I know, being twice as old as Chad is really cool! lol.
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 1:10 pm

You WISH you were 30!! lol
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 4:37 pm

tigersaint wrote:

That would make her 60!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 5:58 pm

tigersaint wrote:

No, not really, more like 20 would work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 5:59 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
tigersaint wrote:

That would make her 60!

Omgee.

My Nana is that old. That is just sort of well, I don't want to be 60.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 6:01 pm

I wish I was 21...4 months, 17 days and counting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 6:03 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 6:04 pm

21 is cool! You can do everything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 6:08 pm

Oh nevermind. I thought you meant something else, that even I'm not too sure about! haha.

I know, 21 is a great age!

You'll be there before you know it. Jake will be 22 and you will be 21, such an easy date to remember.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 6:13 pm

Plus I can finally buy booze...not that I'm much of a drinker but it's nice to know that I'd be able to if I wanted to. If I go to Vegas with people and want to sit in the sports lounge to watch a game (like I did last time I was there watching the Tigers) I don't constantly have to look around and hide from security guards (minors aren't allowed in there).

It'd be nice to be able to sit in their chairs and relax knowing I could be there all day watching every game and never get in trouble - if I wanted to have a drink or gamble I'd be more than welcome to.

When I was in TN (or KY) my mom and aunt stopped at a store to pick up some alcohol. I wasn't allowed in the store (I guess in that state minors aren't allowed in liquor stores) so I had to stand out in the 145 degree sun (well, not that hot but it seemed like it) and wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 6:17 pm

Booze....oh brother, with a heavy drinker like you, should I be worried?! I'm obviously joking. The only time I actually consumed beer was by accident. I didn't really like it, but I have a feeling that time will tell. :/

Yeah, that'll be a plus. No more worries!

Minors not allowed in liquor stores? hmm. I don't know if we have that law or not, but I'm pretty sure we don't.

145 degrees? dang that's hot! lol.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 6:21 pm

They allow minors in liquor stores here. I go to the liquor store down the street from me all the time (not for beer obviously). They sell ice, candy, soda, milk, and stuff like that. The gas station is half a block closer so I go there more but I've been to Cregor's (or is it Kregor's)...it's the liquor store a billion times.

That place in KY (it was KY, I am sure now) was a tobacco shop that sold liquor. I am 18! What if I wanted cigarettes? It said all over the door "NO ONE UNDER 21 PERMITTED". You only have to be 18 to smoke rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 6:25 pm

I'm pretty sure they do here. I mean that's kind of dumb, because a lot of them sell other stuff too.

I don't plan on visiting KY anytime soon. That is pretty stupid. I thought you were 20!? But, you probably meant at least 18, right?
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 6:32 pm

Yeah, I'm 20. I meant 18+

DO NOT visit KY, it's terrible. Of all the states I've been to (20ish) I'd rank them as follows.

Kentucky
Tennessee
Wyoming
Ohio (dead last)

The only reason Ohio is dead last is because it's Ohio and dead last by default. If there was a clone of Ohio that wasn't Ohio it'd be an average state. Of non-Ohio states Wyoming is the worst followed by TN then KY. Utah isn't much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 04, 2007 7:15 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Yeah, I'm 20. I meant 18+

DO NOT visit KY, it's terrible. Of all the states I've been to (20ish) I'd rank them as follows.

Kentucky
Tennessee
Wyoming
Ohio (dead last)

The only reason Ohio is dead last is because it's Ohio and dead last by default. If there was a clone of Ohio that wasn't Ohio it'd be an average state. Of non-Ohio states Wyoming is the worst followed by TN then KY. Utah isn't much better.

I think I have been to 16 states or so.

You put the worst.

I'll put my favorites

1. California
  2. Georgia
  3. Texas
  4. Florida

Worst

1. Arkansas

That's it, I mean after awhile you get tired of seaying soybeans and cotton. I mean seriously.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 05, 2007 9:40 pm

whistle

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Ph_239795
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 05, 2007 10:02 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
whistle

That's just beautiful, and it will stay like that.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 05, 2007 10:03 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
whistle

Actually, if you're worried about him being traded I should get rid of that. That's the link to his MLB.com photo. If he's traded that photo will automatically change...

IT SHOULD STAY LIKE THAT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 05, 2007 10:06 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
whistle

Actually, if you're worried about him being traded I should get rid of that. That's the link to his MLB.com photo. If he's traded that photo will automatically change...

Am I worried? Oh, no I am not. Frown

Yes, it should-----MOST DEFINITELY.
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 05, 2007 10:08 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
whistle

Stay Durbin, stay! Good Durbin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 05, 2007 10:11 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
whistle

Stay Durbin, stay! Good Durbin...

He's such a good "animal"....that doesn't really sound right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedSat Dec 08, 2007 11:09 pm

Bump for :durbin:!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 16, 2007 11:59 pm

Bump for everyones' favorite FA! GOOOOOOOOOOO :durbin:!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Dec 20, 2007 1:44 pm

Sadly, this man is no longer an FA, he's a Philidelphia Phillie/y!GOOOO CHAD!
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Dec 20, 2007 1:56 pm

whistle

Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Dec 20, 2007 3:40 pm

I just realized we traded our whole team to the NL east. Inge is going to be a Met or a National I bet. Neither of them really need a 3Bmen though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Dec 20, 2007 4:51 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
I just realized we traded our whole team to the NL east. Inge is going to be a Met or a National I bet. Neither of them really need a 3Bmen though.

NOO! He is going to be a Brave, take Chipper's place- DUH!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_minipostedFri Dec 21, 2007 7:50 pm

NO! INGE SHOULD REMAIN A tiger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 6 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next