DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out

Go down 
+3
tigersaint
mrsrabelo
gs78
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Empty
PostSubject: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedSun Dec 30, 2007 7:56 pm

Better buy your tickets now Tigers Fans
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedSun Dec 30, 2007 7:57 pm

I love being a full season ticket holder! It rocks Metal
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedSun Dec 30, 2007 11:09 pm

gs78 wrote:

Yeah we are supposed to have ours but they haven't sent us our invoice Frown its beginning to make me mad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedMon Dec 31, 2007 7:14 am

Be patient! I am still waiting on my remaining balance! I recieved my paid invoice three weeks ago but still no check for the difference. If you are worried, call the season ticket department after New Years and find out!
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedTue Jan 01, 2008 3:24 am

Really going out on a limb with THAT prediction, eh?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedTue Jan 01, 2008 7:22 am

I don't think so! The Tigers sold over 3 million tickets last year. Maybe there might be some empty seats in April if the weather is bad, but once May hits, tickets will be very scarce
Back to top Go down
Pudgerocks
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
Pudgerocks

Female
Number of posts : 392
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Still not over Ivan but am going to have to defect to Carlos!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedTue Jan 01, 2008 12:15 pm

gs78 wrote:

That's not fair! I want season tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the one scrounging Ebay looking for bargain tickets!!!!! Guess I need to start playing the lottery so I can play in the big leagues like you guys!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://klbennett426@yahoo.com
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedWed Jan 02, 2008 6:52 pm

Not Fair we miss all the snow either! If i could afford it, I would move to Bloomfield Hills or those other snobby cities that get all the Fucking Snow!

1.7 inches of snow in Trashy Park. I was hoping to make extra money removing snow with my brother in law on New Years.

Thanks to the No show Snow Downriver. Areas south of Trashy Park got even less! I didn't make any extra money

Need every cent I can get to keep buying tickets. I ain't a rich man!

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedWed Jan 02, 2008 6:53 pm

Thanks to Mafia Mike Ilitch! Keep donating that money to Rudy G! Them Italians stick together

Still waiting on the rest of my refund
Back to top Go down
Pudgerocks
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
Pudgerocks

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Still not over Ivan but am going to have to defect to Carlos!

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedWed Jan 02, 2008 8:04 pm

1.7 inches of snow in Trashy Park. I was hoping to make extra money removing snow with my brother in law on New Years.

Thanks to the No show Snow Downriver. Areas south of Trashy Park got even less! I didn't make any extra money

Where exactly is Trashy Park? Is that Allen Park? You could move up North with me. I'm in Lake Orion and we got about 14 inches!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 4:01 am

Lincoln Park! My brother in law shopuld move his business there. he is not happy either. He along with his two brothers have a lawn and snow removal business [ he also works at Chrysler] and they are thinking about getting out of the snow removal aspect and just do the lawn removal part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 4:05 am

ugh u messed it up
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 4:07 am

Mainly because of the lack of snow the last three years. Most of his clients [ all Downriver] pay by the job [ a few by the season] and it has been very snowless the last three years here

For example, in the Downriver Area

We had a 6-9 inch snow before Christmas. a seven inch snow Valentines Day 2007 and two six inch snows in Dec 2005.

That is like only four decent snows in nearly three years.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 4:11 am

A 1 to 2 inch snow [ which even that is few and far between the last three years] won't cut it. they don't even plow those snows. He just spreads salt on lots but he don't need my help though
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 4:16 am

We had about 20-25 inches of snow for the 2005-6 season Only 15-20 inches all last year. [ Metro Airport recorded 30-35 the last two years] And only About 10-12 inches in the area so far this winter.

Considering Metro Detroit is supposed to get about 40 inches a year, it has been way off Downriver.

we keep on missing it!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 4:22 am

Sadly, no one cares! The media does not! The Weather Channel does not!

I guess it is OK that we continue to miss the bulk of the snows.

However, the next time we get a Winter storm warning, I am calling all the local stations. and telling them to shove it.

Nobody downriver believes them, especially me. They cry wolf too many times!
Back to top Go down
Pudgerocks
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
Pudgerocks

Female

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 10:56 am

gs78 wrote:
Sadly, no one cares! The media does not! The Weather Channel does not!

I guess it is OK that we continue to miss the bulk of the snows.

However, the next time we get a Winter storm warning, I am calling all the local stations. and telling them to shove it.

Nobody downriver believes them, especially me. They cry wolf too many times!

Well. they usually get it right up here. We always get more snow than the surrounding places-some kind of lake effect I hear! It seems like we don't get snow like we used to. I remember as a kid going out and playing in lots of snow. My kids barely get to play in it. Even if we get some like we did the other day, it just doesn't last-it is supposed to be 50 this weekend-time for the big thaw!!!!!!! Well, just keep looking forward to Spring-there will be grass to mow and Tigers to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ohios#1TigerFan
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
Ohios#1TigerFan

Male
Number of posts : 1473
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Placido, Thames, Miggy, B.Inge

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 2:26 pm

gs78 wrote:
Better buy your tickets now Tigers Fans

Already working on it! I'm going to buy some tickets early for myself, and my wifes uncle (lives in Canton, MI) has a buddy that is a season ticket holder, so he's going to hook us up with some tickets to one of the games vs the White Sux. And as if that weren't enough....my wife has been scouring Ebay for tix to Tigerfest! She said if she can find 'em for the right price...we're there!

Gooooo Tigers!!!!

Is it February yet? I can't wait for ST to start!!!!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 6:30 pm

I agree the snow does not last! On rare occasions we get it, it usually lasts only a few days. One week before Christmas, had six inches on the ground here. Christmas Day Nothing!

Last Feburary; had seven inches day before Valentines Day less than a week later all gone.

I remember when I was like five, six, eight. 10 years years old, [ I am almost 30[ we had more snow here too and it seemed to last longer.

If it snowed 5 or 6 inches on a Tuesaday, it was still around on a Saturday or a Sunday to ski or go sledding or walk in the park in it.

Snows a foot in Oakland County on Tuesday in January and it will be 48 and rain on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 6:32 pm

I think the Government [ they are doing something to alter the jet stream and stuff, secret weather experiments and such ] and also Global Warming is to blame somewhat.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Glad to here it Ohio's Number 1 Tigers Fan! I wish I had Tickets for Tigerfest but I bought two tickets for My Uncle and my cousin as a Christmas Present when they went on sale

Should have bought more than 2 tickets when they went on sale. but I had to borrow my mom's credit card[ that is a long story] but I am looking forward to Opening Day and 08 season. and you better pay me a visit when you come to the Copa
Back to top Go down
Ohios#1TigerFan
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
Ohios#1TigerFan

Male
Number of posts : 1473
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Placido, Thames, Miggy, B.Inge

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedFri Jan 04, 2008 2:23 am

You better believe I will visit ya! I'll let ya know ahead of time what games I'll be at and we'll take it from there.

The best part is....we have a "new" boss at work (I worked for him once before) and he grew up in MI and is an avid Tigers fan. So if I have to take time off from work to catch a game...it won't be a problem...He'll give me time off for anything related to the Tigers!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedFri Jan 04, 2008 3:18 am

Hooray! GO TIGERS!
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedFri Jan 04, 2008 5:32 am

It does help when your superior is a Tigers fan! or at least is somewhat understanding!
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedFri Jan 04, 2008 8:25 pm

My "superior" is an idiot!!
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedFri Jan 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Pudgerocks wrote:

Where exactly is Trashy Park? Is that Allen Park? You could move up North with me. I'm in Lake Orion and we got about 14 inches!!!!!!!!!

Lake Orion??
I grew up in Clarkston..... Wave
Back to top Go down
Pudgerocks
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
Pudgerocks

Female

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedFri Jan 04, 2008 8:44 pm

Lake Orion??
I grew up in Clarkston..... Wave[/quote]

I knew I liked you!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap Hug
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 12:19 am

Guess I am going to have to move elsewhere to get snow! Never will have heavy snow in Trashy Park
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 12:20 am

NEVER!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 8:18 pm

Tigers tickets are the hottest tickets in town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out   I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

I predict every home game at Comerica will be sold out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Tiger Talk :: Breaking News-
Jump to: