DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Rules!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulRat
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Rules!   Rules! Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 12:20 am

Alright, I hate rules as much as the next person and it's the whole reason we moved here to avoid all the stupid rules at that "other" place. However, we have to have a few, so here :-)

1.) Under no circumstances will another person bash another person and use racial slurs against anyone here. Discussing and arguing are fine, but when the racial slurs against other posters start, it's done.

2.) No public posting of our players personal information such as home phone numbers and addresses. I know that none of us here would ever do anything to hurt our guys or their families, but let's face it, this is the internet and there are a LOT of crazy fanatics out there who MAY do something. Better to be safe than sorry in that area I think. Exchange it privately all you want, but please don't post it. Thanks.

That's it! Or all we can think of at the moment haha, however Lo is God and may change or revise this as we see fit! LOL
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules!   Rules! Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 11:17 pm

3. Rather than having some sort of automated report violation thing that may or may not automatically remove posts or ban users, just PM a mod and they'll take action as necessary.

That is all for now...
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules!   Rules! Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 10:52 pm

4. This is a Detroit Tigers place first and foremost. While we have no problem with fans of other teams, please do not talk trash about the Tigers if your team beats them or you will be suspended from here for the remainder of the series. Repeat offenders risk being banned from the chat room or this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules!   Rules! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Rules!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: ANNOUNCEMENTS! :: Rules-
Jump to: