DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Profiles

Go down 
+7
tigerswinloseordraw
iluvpudge7
catbox_9
tigersaint
SoulRat
Lo_x15
bobrob2004
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 3:53 pm

I don't really think it's the laws, I really think its more of a relgious thing. We can buy beer whenever we want here. I'll ask my neighbor's daughter who lives in Shreveport when they come down for the LSU game in a couple of weeks!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 3:59 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
I don't really think it's the laws, I really think its more of a relgious thing. We can buy beer whenever we want here. I'll ask my neighbor's daughter who lives in Shreveport when they come down for the LSU game in a couple of weeks!

Some states *cough* UTAH *cough* have very weird alcohol laws. Other ones *cough* Tennessee *cough* have dry counties...they don't sell alcohol! The county where Jack Daniels is made is dry! Take a tour of the distillery and afterwards they give you a shot of....wait for it...lemonade!

I went to the Jameson disillery in Dublin and when I was done they gave me a shot of....wait for it....Jameson whiskey! I was 18...not that that matters - there were little kids drinking, too! They don't care about that in Europe. There's less problems with alcohol there, too! I guess if you let kids drink they don't get stupid about it when they get older...
Back to top Go down

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 4:21 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:

Some states *cough* UTAH *cough* have very weird alcohol laws. Other ones *cough* Tennessee *cough* have dry counties...they don't sell alcohol! The county where Jack Daniels is made is dry! Take a tour of the distillery and afterwards they give you a shot of....wait for it...lemonade!

I went to the Jameson disillery in Dublin and when I was done they gave me a shot of....wait for it....Jameson whiskey! I was 18...not that that matters - there were little kids drinking, too! They don't care about that in Europe. There's less problems with alcohol there, too! I guess if you let kids drink they don't get stupid about it when they get older...

That wasn't the least bit obvious. The county where Jack Daniels made is dry? What the...Lemonade, that's just tasty.

Well, isn't that the point, you should give the people on tour a drink and/or shot of what you make....My old neighbor's moved to a dry county in Texas, he has to cross the line and go into a conveinient store to get beer/alcohol.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 4:25 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:

That wasn't the least bit obvious. The county where Jack Daniels made is dry? What the...Lemonade, that's just tasty.

Well, isn't that the point, you should give the people on tour a drink and/or shot of what you make....My old neighbor's moved to a dry county in Texas, he has to cross the line and go into a conveinient store to get beer/alcohol.

What's sad is even if it wasn't a dry county and I would have taken the tour (the people I saw in TN wanted to take me) I still wouldn't be allowed to have a shot of bourbon at the end. Like you're going to get drunk from one shot!
Back to top Go down

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 4:29 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:

What's sad is even if it wasn't a dry county and I would have taken the tour (the people I saw in TN wanted to take me) I still wouldn't be allowed to have a shot of bourbon at the end. Like you're going to get drunk from one shot!

lol. drunk from one shot! I don't think I could live in a dry county. Well, I mean I don't drink but, still!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 4:32 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:

lol. drunk from one shot! I don't think I could live in a dry county. Well, I mean I don't drink but, still!

You don't know? Do they sell beer at the store?
Back to top Go down

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 5:06 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:

You don't know? Do they sell beer at the store?

What? Can you please possibly re-state that??!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 5:43 pm

Do they sell beer at the stores where you live? That would determine if your county is dry or not...
Back to top Go down

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 6:19 pm

Oh yes, sorry. I thought that is what you meant, but I was unsure. I know what a "dry county" is.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 6:23 pm

You must live in an ultra tiny county if you don't know if they sell beverages with ethanol...
Back to top Go down

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 6:51 pm

I live in a parish! anyway.

They sell alcohol with ethanol? Isn't that toxic?
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 6:52 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
You must live in an ultra tiny county if you don't know if they sell beverages with ethanol...

Maybe because she's 14 and can't buy them anyways?
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 7:24 pm

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Yeah, but by the time I was 4 I knew they sold alcohol in my town! Maybe she has to leave the town to buy groceries and stuff...
Back to top Go down

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 8:01 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Yeah, but by the time I was 4 I knew they sold alcohol in my town! Maybe she has to leave the town to buy groceries and stuff...

Ok, we have grocery stores. I know we have alcohol. We have "establishments" in the city. I mean I've known about Jack's since I was like 5. You more or less go to Baton Rouge to buy clothes and stuff. Not groceries! We are the smallest parish in the state, but we have things here.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 8:07 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

I never REALLY paid attention until I was 21 :haha:
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 8:14 pm

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

I never REALLY paid attention until I was 21 :haha:

Yeah right! That's like saying "I didn't smoke my first cigarette 'til I turned 18"
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 8:16 pm

No seriously, I didn't. I also never paid attention when we were driving and when I started driving I couldn't find my way around town Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 8:23 pm

SoulRat wrote:
No seriously, I didn't. I also never paid attention when we were driving and when I started driving I couldn't find my way around town Rolling Eyes

I hope you're lying!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:01 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

I hope you're lying!

I'm not LMAO! I'm just a moron.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:04 pm

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

I hope you're lying!

I'm not LMAO! I'm just a moron.

Oh. Well, everyone is special. I'm sure you have lots of other talents and abbilities and everything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:04 pm

My friend got lost coming home from Target. She didn't really know her roads when she started driving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:05 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
My friend got lost coming home from Target. She didn't really know her roads when she started driving.

See??!!

The first time I drove to Meijer by myself, I needed a map Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:07 pm

SoulRat wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

See??!!

I pay attention when my mom is driving. I know most of my roads. I would need a map to drive anywhere outside of Westland though.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:07 pm

SoulRat wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

See??!!

Did y'all just move somewhere when you started driving? I mean how the hell does that happen? I thought only my sister was that stupid! Didn't you have to drive with your parents before you could drive alone?
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:10 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

See??!!

Did y'all just move somewhere when you started driving? I mean how the hell does that happen? I thought only my sister was that stupid! Didn't you have to drive with your parents before you could drive alone?

I told you... I never paid attention when I was a passenger. And no, I've lived here my whole life LMAO And yes, I had to drive with my parents but we never went to Meijer apparently!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:11 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

See??!!

I pay attention when my mom is driving. I know most of my roads. I would need a map to drive anywhere outside of Westland though.

Good good... ALWAYS pay attention!! I felt really dumb when I would drive my friends around and I didn't know how to get there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:15 pm

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

See??!!

I told you... I never paid attention when I was a passenger. And no, I've lived here my whole life LMAO And yes, I had to drive with my parents but we never went to Meijer apparently!

Some of use are more special than others!
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 28, 2007 10:15 pm

SoulRat wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
SoulRat wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

See??!!

Good good... ALWAYS pay attention!! I felt really dumb when I would drive my friends around and I didn't know how to get there Rolling Eyes

I always have to tell my friends how to get places so I feel smart Big Smile
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 29, 2007 2:44 pm

I tell my friends where to go ALL the time!!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 29, 2007 3:30 pm

tigersaint wrote:
I tell my friends where to go ALL the time!!

I bet you do.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Profiles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profiles   Profiles - Page 4 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Profiles
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: ANNOUNCEMENTS! :: Site Announcements-
Jump to: