DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!

Go down 
+2
SoulRat
GoGetEmTigers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Empty
PostSubject: Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!   Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Icon_minipostedSat Dec 08, 2007 2:30 am

These are the mild ones....

Sample:

"The White Sox thought they had a shot at getting Cabrera but bowed out when Florida demanded that Willis be included in the deal, too, sources
said. Chicago already has a surplus of left-handed pitchers."

Loria had absolutely NO interest in a fair deal for these players; he simply want to cut payroll, regardless of the effect on winning and losing games. So complain to your representatives in Congress, as well. Loria should be prosecuted for impersonating a MLB owner and defrauding the people and city of Miami. His primary goal is to continuously cut payroll and keep attendance as LOW as possible, to maximize the MLB revenue sharing money he gets. MLB does not require him to spend the revenue sharing on player salaries. His only goal is to enrich himself, at the expense of both the fans and the Marlins' players. Loria is nothing more than a CROOK. Congress should divest him of ALL financial interests in the team, or proceed with anti-trust action against BOTH him and MLB itself.

When Jeffrey Loria dies, he will roast in he-ll forever... He is the personification of EVIL.

I don't understand why MLB puts up with this cr^p. Loria just sell the team to someone with money. You are a fake owner who only cared till you got your WS win.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!   Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Icon_minipostedSat Dec 08, 2007 2:52 am

hahaha oh those are tame.... when this first went down, there was this guy on there that was literally calling for Loria's head, all of his posts got deleted, he basically spammed the message board with death threats.
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!   Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Icon_minipostedSat Dec 08, 2007 9:59 am

Oh, so these were on their message boards? It must suck to be a Marlins fan, even though they've won the WS twice in the past 10 years...
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!   Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Icon_minipostedSat Dec 08, 2007 12:12 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:
Oh, so these were on their message boards? It must suck to be a Marlins fan, even though they've won the WS twice in the past 10 years...

And we haven't!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!   Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Icon_minipostedSat Dec 08, 2007 12:35 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:

haha yeah... those fans are sooooooooo not happy. A whole lot of hating on my boy going on over there already Frown
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!   Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Icon_minipostedSat Dec 08, 2007 4:40 pm

I wouldn't worry SoulRat - Miller won't be there long. Paying a guy OVER a million dollars a year is a poor way for Loria to line his pockets.

Supposedly (I don't have any good sources on this) the Florida Marlins were the most profitable team in all of baseball last year (their owner made more of a profit than any other owner).
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!   Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Icon_minipostedSat Dec 08, 2007 4:46 pm

Yeah, their payroll is Censored pathetic. It boggles my mind that the highest paid player on their team is a 22 year old who should actually spend another year in the minors.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!   Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Icon_minipostedSat Dec 08, 2007 7:25 pm

Glad I am not a Marlins Fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!   Marlin Fans Mad as Hell! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Marlin Fans Mad as Hell!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: MLB TEAMS :: Florida / Miami Marlins-
Jump to: