DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Top 10 Prospects for 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Top 10 Prospects for 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Prospects for 2010   Top 10 Prospects for 2010 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Boston Red Sox

1. Lars Anderson: His 2009 season was nothing short of forgettable, but Anderson's power potential is among minor league baseball's best. I haven't given up on him.

2. Casey Kelly: Boston won't be experimenting with Kelly at shortstop for too much longer, as the mound is where his future lies. For a player of his age, his overall arsenal and polish are virtually unrivaled.

3. Ryan Westmoreland: Even though it may be premature, I'm not afraid to say it: The start to Westmoreland's career has me seeing stars. His true breakout could come in 2010 with Greenville.

4. Michael Bowden: He has middle-of-the-rotation stuff and little left to prove in the minor leagues. But Bowden's brief major league outings have been unsuccessful so far.

5. Stolmy Pimentel: Added velocity is coming, and his overall repertoire is impressive. I can't wait to see Pimentel against advanced competition.

6. Ryan Kalish: As a generally unheralded prospect, Kalish has taken his development one step at a time, and his true breakout season could be coming soon.

7. Junichi Tazawa: He doesn't bring much velocity, but Tazawa has a plethora of secondary offerings at his disposal and a good amount of command over all of them.

8. Josh Reddick: He has the makings of an average major league corner outfielder, but Reddick's questionable power will hinder his stock in the long run.

9. Reymond Fuentes: The best tool is his plus speed, and while Fuentes has good bat speed and line drive power, ultimately, I don't think he has All-Star potential.

10. Michael Almanzar: His tools have not suddenly disappeared, but Almanzar has a long way to go and needs to show a better work ethic if he's going to reach his outrageous potential.
Back to top Go down

Top 10 Prospects for 2010
Page 1 of 1