DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist Empty
PostSubject: Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist   Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist Icon_minipostedWed Oct 28, 2009 11:24 am

Government Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist from: http://www.flu.gov/

RESOURCES
CDC - Vaccine Information Sheet for H1N1 Flu Shot
CDC - Vaccine Information Sheet for H1N1 Nasal Mist
CDC - H1N1 Question and Answer for Clinicians
CDC - Vaccine Information and Resources
U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services - Vaccination Information for Individuals and Families
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist   Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist Icon_minipostedWed Oct 28, 2009 3:08 pm

I got my shot whistle
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist   Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist Icon_minipostedWed Oct 28, 2009 9:00 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
I got my shot Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist 820904

lucky you. We may never get ours here! They did not order any vaccine until the start of Oct. I still have heard not to expect the shots here for a couple months, even though we have had schools closed, for disinfecting, already!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist   Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist Icon_minipostedThu Oct 29, 2009 1:57 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
I got my shot Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist 820904

lucky you. We may never get ours here! They did not order any vaccine until the start of Oct. I still have heard not to expect the shots here for a couple months, even though we have had schools closed, for disinfecting, already!

I'm not really lucky though. My sister and neighbor are freaking out because they want one and can't get one. The news keeps talking about the shortages and what not. I only got mine because I'm a health care worker.

My sister is an idiot though, she could have got one where I work. At the vaccine clinic they ask for your name, department, and phone number and have you fill out a form. You don't turn it in until after you get your shot and then they just put it in a stack to file later. You could make up info and by the time they find out you already got a shot. They ordered enough shots for all the staff but only ended up using half of them. At the end of this week they have to send the extras back. Tons of staff think the flu shot is more dangerous than the flu Rolling Eyes I argue this point at work all the time but they insist that the FDA normally has 10 years before they approve shots and they think these shots are made way different than seasonal flu shots. They also figure that using lots of hand sanitizer will help them. I guess when you serve food you don't have a good grasp of virology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist   Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Info on H1N1 Flu and the Flu shots and/or nasal Mist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: