DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jmccurry08
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger

Male
Number of posts : 187
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : dontrelle willis
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Empty
PostSubject: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_minipostedSun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Angle charged with HGH possession

Associated Press

MCKEES ROCKS, Pa. -- Police say pro wrestler and Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle has been arrested for possessing a human growth hormone in suburban Pittsburgh.

Police say they arrested Angle just before 8 a.m. Saturday in a strip mall parking lot in Robinson Township. His girlfriend told police she had obtained an order of protection against him after the two fought Friday night.

Police say they found the human growth hormone Hygetropin in Angle's car.

Authorities say Angle said he had a prescription for the drug and denied stalking the woman.

Police charged him with violating the protection order, harassment, possession of drugs and paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license.

Messages left for attorney Michael Santicola, who has represented him previously, were not immediately returned Sunday.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

I wasnt surprised when i seen this. Another professional wrestler found w/ Steroids. You figured they'd stop w/ the drugs after Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit's deaths. The wrestlers are gonna soon realize its time to quit using this stuff cause its going to come back and haunt them when they're retired from wrestling and they are going to have to face those consequences
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_minipostedSun Aug 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Quote :
I wasnt surprised when i seen this. Another
professional wrestler found w/ Steroids. You figured they'd stop w/ the
drugs after Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit's deaths. The wrestlers are
gonna soon realize its time to quit using this stuff cause its going to
come back and haunt them when they're retired from wrestling and they
are going to have to face those consequences

HGH is not a steroid. It is a natural hormone produced by the pituitary gland. It helps the body repair itself. If used incorrectly, when a person has a functioning pituitary gland, then it can cause other dangerous conditions. The sports abusers use it to try to heal quicker than normal, that is why it is banned ...unless the person has a non-functioning pituitary. HGH does not change a person's personality like steriods either.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
jmccurry08
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_minipostedSun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Yeah but the professional wrestlers and drugs have been pretty bad the last 20 years and one man is at fault for it. Vince Mcmahon, he could stop this but as long as he's making hundreds of millions of dollars, he doesnt care what happens to the wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_minipostedSun Aug 16, 2009 7:30 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Quote :
I wasnt surprised when i seen this. Another
professional wrestler found w/ Steroids. You figured they'd stop w/ the
drugs after Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit's deaths. The wrestlers are
gonna soon realize its time to quit using this stuff cause its going to
come back and haunt them when they're retired from wrestling and they
are going to have to face those consequences

HGH is not a steroid. It is a natural hormone produced by the pituitary gland. It helps the body repair itself. If used incorrectly, when a person has a functioning pituitary gland, then it can cause other dangerous conditions. The sports abusers use it to try to heal quicker than normal, that is why it is banned ...unless the person has a non-functioning pituitary. HGH does not change a person's personality like steriods either.

I had a college biology professor who said that all kids should be given supplemental HGH...his reasoning was if you ended up having growth problems it would help you achieve a normal height. If you didn't, you'd end up a couple inches taller. He asked for a show of hands who would like to be a a couple inches taller and pretty much everyone in the class raised their hand. I'm not sure I agree with that assessment, but yeah it isn't a steroid.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_minipostedSun Aug 16, 2009 11:24 pm

I wish I was taller;

I hate being only 5-9; Most Guys are taller than me; a lot of women are too; especially in heels; And I like tall women too;

But I am losing weight; though; I am down to 210 pounds

I weighed 245 Last March;
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_minipostedSun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 pm

clap gs!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
jmccurry08
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_minipostedSun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Yeah i wanna be a little taller too im 5'10 but i wanna be 6'1-6'4.

Thats good keep it up. Im losin weight too i weighed 318 in march and im down to 285-290 now
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_minipostedSun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm

jmccurry08 wrote:
Yeah but the professional wrestlers and drugs have been pretty bad the last 20 years and one man is at fault for it. Vince Mcmahon, he could stop this but as long as he's making hundreds of millions of dollars, he doesnt care what happens to the wrestlers.

Why is it all McMahon's fault; He didn't invent steroids; He ain't selling them or manufacturing them; McMahon was acquitted back in 1994 in his trial with the U.S Government on steroid possession and distribution to other wrestlers;s

In Fact; Pro Wrestlers like Superstar Billy Graham were taking them as far back as the early 1970's; long before McMahon became the PT Barnum of Pro Wrestling;

And who says pro wrestlers have to be muscle freaks; Bruno Sammartino wasn't; neither was Bob Backlund or Bret Hart , Roddy Piper, Ric Flair or Jerry Lawler; Most of those guys were barely 6 feet tall; weighing maybe 225-240 pounds;

Last edited by gs78 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_minipostedSun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
clap gs!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested   Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Professional wrestler Kurt Angle arrested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: Other Sports/Teams-
Jump to: