DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Empty
PostSubject: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 9:43 am

MINNESOTA 14, DETROIT 10 (13)
Leyland erupts

BY JOHN LOWE • FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITER • May 14, 2009

MINNEAPOLIS -- Shortly after midnight this morning, Tigers manager Jim Leyland stood in a Metrodome hallway and came to a boil.

Leyland wasn’t upset that his team had just lost its hold on a one-run lead and lost to Minnesota, 14-10, on Joe Crede’s two-out grand slam in the 13th.

“I’m proud of our guys,” Leyland began his postgame remarks to the media. “They battled their (butts) off.”

A few moments later, Leyland was asked about his seventh-inning ejection by plate umpire Paul Schrieber.

“Did you see what happened?” Leyland said, his voice rising. “Then write what you saw. I don’t have to say a word.”

What happened is straightforward, if unusual.

Schrieber called Magglio Ordoñez out on strikes for the first out of the seventh. Ordoñez stood at the plate to object to the call.

Schrieber placed his hand on Ordoñez’s back near his shoulder. It was as if he were directing Ordoñez back to the Tigers first-base dugout.

Leyland erupted. He charged from the dugout to the plate, screaming at Schrieber and gesturing wildly. Schrieber quickly ejected him. Leyland carried on in the umpire’s face for several more seconds.

Leyland apparently felt that when Schrieber placed his hand on Ordoñez, he violated all baseball protocol. Leyland’s lingering anger afterward said as much.

Players, managers and coaches typically get suspended if they touch an umpire.

Leyland’s ejection came six innings before game’s end. Yet as the Tigers manager (still partially in uniform) talked afterward, he appeared almost as angry as he had during the argument with Schrieber.

He raised his voice about as high as he ever does when talking to reporters.

As Leyland headed back into the clubhouse, he told the media, “Have the (guts) to write what you saw.”

Shortly thereafter, Joe West -- the umpire-in-chief for this series -- said he didn’t have an immediate comment on the episode.

Stuck at work? Free Press special writer Anthony Fenech will live-blog the Tigers-Twins matinee on Thursday at freep.com/sports. You can also follow the game with updates and commentary at www.twitter.com/tigerslive.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 9:45 am

When you watch the video, it was more a push than a gentle touch!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 9:59 am

Ump touches Ordonez; Leyland angered
Schrieber puts hand on Tiger's back during third-strike dispute

By Jason Beck and Bobbie Dittmeier / MLB.com

05/14/09 7:52 AM ET

CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO

Tigers manager Jim Leyland was ejected from Wednesday's game against the Twins after home plate umpire Paul Schrieber put his hand on Magglio Ordonez's back in a seeming attempt to steer Ordonez toward the dugout after a called third strike.

Miguel Cabrera's three-run homer had just given the Tigers an 8-7 lead before reliever Matt Guerrier struck out Ordonez, who lingered in the batter's box while disputing the strike. Schrieber put his left hand on Ordonez's back and appeared to gently move him out of the batter's box and toward the dugout. Ordonez -- who did not initiate contact with Schrieber -- immediately took offense, and the argument heated up.

Leyland erupted, bursting from the dugout and getting between the two. Leyland animatedly picked up the protest and had some pointed words for Schrieber, who eventually ejected him. It was Leyland's first ejection this season.

Leyland continued to vent after the ejection, walking up and down the dugout and yelling back to Schrieber before climbing the steps to the visiting clubhouse at the Metrodome.

Ordonez was not available for comment after the game, which the Twins won, 14-10, in 13 innings. Leyland, meanwhile, clearly believed that Schrieber had crossed a line by touching Ordonez. Players, managers and coaches are typically suspended if they touch an umpire.

"Did you see what happened? OK, then you write what you saw," Leyland said angrily. "I don't have to say a word. You write what you saw. And I hope you all got the guts to write what you saw.

"I don't need to say anything. Write what you saw. I don't need to say a word. If you watched the ... game, then write what you saw."

Joe West, the crew chief on Wednesday, said he didn't have a comment on the episode, according to the Detroit Free Press.

It is not clear if an umpire touching a player is a rules violation or a cause for disciplinary action. The Official Baseball Rules has a section called, "General Instructions to Umpires," which includes the following paragraph:

"You are the only official representative of baseball on the ball field. It is often a trying position which requires the exercise of much patience and good judgment, but do not forget that the first essential in working out of a bad situation is to keep your own temper and self-control."

Jason Beck is a reporter and Bobbie Dittmeier is an editor/producer for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.

Last edited by GoGetEmTigers on Thu May 14, 2009 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 10:02 am

They''d BETTER have a comment and SOON!!! That was a double standard! FINE SCHREIBER!!!!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 12:03 pm

That's ridiculous. The ump should really be disciplined for that.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Ump apologizes for contact with Ordonez

Schrieber put hand on Tiger's back during third-strike dispute

By Jason Beck and Bobbie Dittmeier / MLB.com

05/14/09 12:52 PM ET

Umpire Paul Schrieber apologized Thursday for making contact with the Tigers' Magglio Ordonez during a confrontation Wednesday night.

"In yesterday's game, after I called Magglio Ordonez out on strikes, I inadvertently placed my hand on his back and ushered him away from home plate so that I would not have to eject him for arguing balls and strikes," Schrieber said, reading from a prepared statement. "I should not have placed my hands on him, period. For doing so, I apologize to both Magglio Ordonez and the Detroit Tigers."

The incident occurred in the seventh inning of a game eventually won by the Twins, 14-10, in 13 innings.

Twins reliever Matt Guerrier struck out Ordonez looking, who lingered in the batter's box while disputing the called third strike. Schrieber put his left hand on Ordonez's back and appeared to gently move him out of the batter's box and steer him toward the dugout. Ordonez -- who did not initiate contact with Schrieber -- immediately took offense, and the argument heated up.

Tigers manager Jim Leyland erupted, bursting from the dugout and getting between the two. Leyland animatedly picked up the protest and had some pointed words for Schrieber, who eventually ejected him. It was Leyland's first ejection this season.

Leyland continued to vent after the ejection, walking up and down the dugout and yelling back to Schrieber before climbing the steps to the visiting clubhouse at the Metrodome.

Both Leyland and Ordonez said Thursday that they did not believe Schrieber's act had malicious intent.

"I don't have a problem," Ordonez said. "I think when you're in the game, the excitement [takes over]. I don't think he had any intention to push me. He didn't push. He went like [hand out], 'Hey.' You can't do that. But like I said, he didn't have any bad intentions, like [pushing], 'Get out of here.'"

Said Leyland: "I don't think in any way, shape or form that the umpire was getting intentionally physical with him. I don't believe that there was any malice or intention of hitting him or anything like that. I think the umpire was just saying, 'Get out of here,' and put his hand on him and started pushing. He can't do that. He made a mistake."

Players, managers and coaches are typically suspended if they touch an umpire.

It was not clear if an umpire touching a player is a rules violation or a cause for disciplinary action. The Official Baseball Rules has a section called, "General Instructions to Umpires," which includes the following paragraph:

"You are the only official representative of baseball on the ball field. It is often a trying position which requires the exercise of much patience and good judgment, but do not forget that the first essential in working out of a bad situation is to keep your own temper and self-control."

Joe West, the crew chief on Wednesday, said he didn't have a comment on the episode, according to the Detroit Free Press.

The umpire, in retrospect, might have been better off ejecting Ordonez for arguing a strike as opposed to making contact of any kind.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 4:05 pm

That's still ridiculous. Looked like he was sure trying to move Maggs. Good argument for Leyland. clap
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Apology my butt.
He should be SUSPENDED or at least FINED. Of COURSE he didn't mean it! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 4:46 pm

You're exactly right.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Ump apologizes for contact with Ordonez
Tigers, Schrieber moving on after Wednesday's incident

By Jason Beck / MLB.com

05/14/09 5:33 PM ET

MINNEAPOLIS -- Tigers outfielder Magglio Ordonez, manager Jim Leyland and umpire Paul Schrieber all tried to diffuse the tension Thursday from a heated argument that has sprouted into a discussion on contact between umpires and players after Schrieber put his left hand on Ordonez's back during a dispute on a called third strike in Wednesday night's game.

While both Leyland and Ordonez believe Schrieber made a mistake, neither believe he intended to cause trouble when he used his hand to try to direct Ordonez back towards the Tigers' dugout in Wednesday's game against the Twins. Leyland, moreover, tried to smooth over any hard feelings following his livid argument with Schrieber, and suggested the veteran umpire shouldn't be suspended for what he did.

"I deserve to get fined," Leyland said. "I got ejected. I argued. But in all fairness, I hope the umpire doesn't get suspended, because I don't think the man did it with any malice, trying to create a problem. It was just a reaction. It was a reaction that he shouldn't have had, but I don't think it warrants any type of discipline.

"I hope, at the most, we get fines and turn the page. I like the umpire. I like that whole crew. I want to stick up for them, because I think that's important. Everybody makes mistakes. He made a mistake, but it wasn't a vicious mistake or anything."

That said, Leyland believed it was a situation that warranted a response.

The incident happened in the seventh inning Wednesday, right after Miguel Cabrera's three-run homer had put the Tigers in front. Ordonez took a called third strike he thought was inside, and stood in the batter's box for an extra couple seconds to get in a word with Schrieber.

Schrieber placed his left hand in the middle of Ordonez's back and tried to direct him towards the first-base dugout.

"He just pushed me in stride, and that's it," Ordonez said Thursday morning. "It's over. I don't think he had any bad intention to push me."

Schrieber read a prepared statement before Thursday's game.

"In yesterday's game, after I called Magglio Ordonez out on strikes, I inadvertently placed my hand on his back and ushered him away from home plate," Schrieber said, "so that I would not have to eject him for arguing balls and strikes. I should not have placed my hands on him, period. For doing so, I apologize to both Magglio Ordonez and the Detroit Tigers."

Pat Courtney, Major League Baseball vice president for public relations, said in an e-mail Thursday afternoon that no further action will be taken against Schrieber.

"It was reviewed," Courtney said of the play. "He issued an apology pregame and the matter is considered closed."

It was not clear if an umpire touching a player is a rules violation or a cause for disciplinary action. The Official Baseball Rules has a section called, "General Instructions to Umpires," which includes the following paragraph:

Crew chief Joe West, who was umpiring at third base when the incident occurred, emphasized that Schrieber was trying to avoid a larger conflict.

"He shouldn't have done it," West said, "but he was trying to keep the man in the game."

Schrieber's umpiring career included several seasons in the Minor Leagues, including games when Ordonez was coming up more than a decade ago.

When asked later how much force was behind Schrieber's hand, Ordonez said, "He didn't push. He went [with a hand outstretched] like, 'Hey.' You can't do that. But like I said, he didn't have any bad intentions, like [with a pushing motion], 'Get out of here.'

"I don't have a problem. I think when you're in the game, the excitement [takes over]. I don't think he had any intention to push me."

Ordonez didn't have a problem. Still, if it was the other way around, with player putting a hand on an umpire?

"I'd be home [suspended]," Ordonez said with a smile.

It was the supposed push, Leyland said, not the called third strike, that brought Leyland storming out of the dugout.

"I never said a word about the pitch," Leyland said. "I never even went out, because I thought Magglio was going to stand there for a second and say the pitch was inside. There was really nothing going on. And when I saw him put his hand on him and kind of push him towards the dugout, I lost it. He can't do that."

The view was similar from the other dugout.

"I know Mr. Leyland was very fired up about that, to say the least," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "It didn't look too kosher, let's put it that way. I think it was meant to be harmless, but it's really not."

All parties had to move on quickly with a Thursday afternoon game. Schrieber was umpiring at third base, according to the umpiring rotation. Leyland, who watched the final six innings of Wednesday's 13-inning Tigers loss from the visiting clubhouse, was back in the dugout. Ordonez was in right field, batting third for the first time in more than a week.

Jason Beck is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Wow, that's something you don't see every day.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 9:11 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Wow, that's something you don't see every day.

thank goodness! That was a bad scene! J. Leyland went ballistic!
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 9:12 pm

At least it's over and done with. I'm just p-o'd at the double standard.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 9:14 pm

laprimamirala wrote:

Very much a double standard, Leyland SHOULD NOT BE FINED, if he is, then the Ump should be also!
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Magglio sure has been through the wringer lately....
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 9:21 pm

And the Detroit radio and newspapers don't help. They want him released or traded NOW, to save money.
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedThu May 14, 2009 11:31 pm

that might be a viable option if his numbers were a lot higher!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 7:51 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
Apology my butt.
He should be SUSPENDED or at least FINED. Of COURSE he didn't mean it! Rolling Eyes

They outta get rid of half the umpires in MLB

And then make the other half go back to wearing dress shirts and coats instead of that softball umpire looking crap they wear now
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 7:52 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
laprimamirala wrote:

Very much a double standard, Leyland SHOULD NOT BE FINED, if he is, then the Ump should be also!

The Umpires Union is too powerful and Selig won't dare piss them off
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 7:54 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
And the Detroit radio and newspapers don't help. They want him released or traded NOW, to save money.

Even some of the fans in the bleachers were saying Maggs needs to go

I can't believe Tigers Fans want him gone

Tigers will be making a huge mistake if they do so
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 7:54 pm

He hasn't been producing as much though...
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 8:06 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
He hasn't been producing as much though...

But it too early to give up on Maggs

At least wait until the weather in Detroit gets hot

Which it will on Wednesday and Thursday [ See weather thread for details]

Maggs should start hitting like he used to
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 8:42 pm

And who knows how much the situation with this wife has been bothering him. Even though Maggs is a playboy, he still must love his wife, and if someone is super worried, he is not going to function at his best.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 8:43 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
And who knows how much the situation with this wife has been bothering him. Even though Maggs is a playboy, he still must love his wife, and if someone is super worried, he is not going to function at his best.

Maggs will hit this season

Magic 8 Ball says he will do so this summer

Though it may not be in a Tigers uniform Sad
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 9:09 pm

I sure like him in a Tigers uni
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 9:10 pm

laprimamirala wrote:

whistle Nod
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 9:11 pm

gs78 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Magic 8 ball hasn't been crackin the spot lately.
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 9:13 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
laprimamirala wrote:

whistle Nod

I mean, he's almost like family! All these Tigs are!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_minipostedMon May 18, 2009 9:25 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Magic 8 ball hasn't been crackin the spot lately.

Magic 8 Ball said the Wings would win Game 7 after losing Game 6 against the Ducks

People are saying that Maggs will be gone

And Magic 8 Ball says ask again later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs   Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Leyland erupts after umpire Paul Schrieber pushes Maggs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Tiger Talk :: Team Discussion & Game Day Posts-
Jump to: