DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

More proof why Ilitch sucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

More proof why Ilitch sucks Empty
PostSubject: More proof why Ilitch sucks   More proof why Ilitch sucks Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 pm

They didn't open the gates for this weeks games until 11:30 am

Instead of the usual 11am for 1pm weekday games

According to one of the ushers I talked to; Ilitch is trying to save money by cutting the amount of time he has to pay ballpark employees

Great way to cheat employees out of a half hour of wages and cheating fans time to watch BP and get autographs

YOU ARE A GREEDY ASSHOLE MIKE
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: More proof why Ilitch sucks   More proof why Ilitch sucks Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Nobody put a gun to your head to get Sheff and extend D-Train's contract and give Bondo a new deal either

Quit sticking the fans with DD's bad decisions

Why should fans be deprived of BP time and time to get autographs

And screwing employees of a half hour wage each game

Last edited by gs78 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: More proof why Ilitch sucks   More proof why Ilitch sucks Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 9:16 pm

And you wonder why Season Ticket Sales are down to 15,000
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: More proof why Ilitch sucks   More proof why Ilitch sucks Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Lucky that many renewed
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: More proof why Ilitch sucks   More proof why Ilitch sucks Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 9:50 pm

I wonder how much money this play will really save?

The restaurant my sister works at is having employees show up 15 minutes late when they open the restaurant (but still opening the same time). I thought this was a dumb idea because there are 4 hourly employees on the opening shift so they save one hour of labor. I'd guess they are saving no more than $10 in labor by doing this (and that's assuming the cooks make a lot more than the minimum wage the server and host make). By doing this a lot of times they can't get the restaurant open quite in time and people are usually waiting outside before they open so they probably get pissed off.

There are way better ways to save money when the amount you want to save is negligible. Cut everyone's salary by 2-5 cents an hour - that'll save a little bit of money, too.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: More proof why Ilitch sucks   More proof why Ilitch sucks Icon_minipostedThu Apr 16, 2009 7:20 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
I wonder how much money this play will really save?

The restaurant my sister works at is having employees show up 15 minutes late when they open the restaurant (but still opening the same time). I thought this was a dumb idea because there are 4 hourly employees on the opening shift so they save one hour of labor. I'd guess they are saving no more than $10 in labor by doing this (and that's assuming the cooks make a lot more than the minimum wage the server and host make). By doing this a lot of times they can't get the restaurant open quite in time and people are usually waiting outside before they open so they probably get pissed off.

There are way better ways to save money when the amount you want to save is negligible. Cut everyone's salary by 2-5 cents an hour - that'll save a little bit of money, too.

There were lots of people waiting outside to get a Miggy bobblehead on Monday by 10:45; including myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More proof why Ilitch sucks   More proof why Ilitch sucks Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

More proof why Ilitch sucks
Page 1 of 1