DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

First six home games in 2009 are all day games

Go down 
+3
laprimamirala
catbox_9
gs78
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...
Registration date : 2007-10-06

First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 26, 2008 2:01 am

tigersaint wrote:
Welcome aboard....you will have to make it over for the Tigers/Rays series next year. Trinita and Lap made it over here this year for Spring Training...we'll have a TIGER PARTY!!

Are y'all down here to stay? How do you like West Palm Beach??

I miss Michigan but only during the summer months...it gets frickin' HOT down here in July!!

BTW, your avatar looks like my backyard when I lived in Hawaii..... Smile

I didn't know you lived in Hawaii, that must've been awesome!

I don't know if I'll stay here or not. I was hired as an interim until the end of the year, but I get full pay and benefits thank goodness. I only have a lease until the end of the school year and I'll go home for the summer and decide what to do. Of course whether or not they hire me for next year figures into the equation, lol.

I like West Palm Beach, but I didn't realize how high the rents were until I got here, yikes!!!

I'd like to get hired in Ft. Lauderdale (pay is higher), or over on your side of the state. My brother lives in Tampa, so that would be nice.

Yep, I can meet you guys this year for spring training! That would be cool!
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 26, 2008 8:35 am

Uh, might not work for me this year. Frown
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 26, 2008 6:17 pm

lap.....NOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 26, 2008 6:19 pm

iluvpudge7 wrote:
tigersaint wrote:
Welcome aboard....you will have to make it over for the Tigers/Rays series next year. Trinita and Lap made it over here this year for Spring Training...we'll have a TIGER PARTY!!

I miss Michigan but only during the summer months...it gets frickin' HOT down here in July!!

I don't know if I'll stay here or not. I was hired as an interim until the end of the year, but I get full pay and benefits thank goodness. I only have a lease until the end of the school year and I'll go home for the summer and decide what to do. Of course whether or not they hire me for next year figures into the equation, lol.

I like West Palm Beach, but I didn't realize how high the rents were until I got here, yikes!!!

I'd like to get hired in Ft. Lauderdale (pay is higher), or over on your side of the state. My brother lives in Tampa, so that would be nice.

You are a TEACHER too?????

OMG, you might just be my soulmate....lol

I personally think this side of the state is much nicer and the Gulfcoast waters are warmer with fewer Sharks!!
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 26, 2008 6:30 pm

tigersaint wrote:
lap.....NOOOO!!!!!

Yeah, I had some other plans for springtime. Wish everybody could meet for a Tigers/Rays game!
Back to top Go down
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 28, 2008 7:24 am

tigersaint wrote:
iluvpudge7 wrote:
tigersaint wrote:

I personally think this side of the state is much nicer and the Gulfcoast waters are warmer with fewer Sharks!!

high 5 Yep, this is my first full-time teaching job other than subbing (career changer).

That side of the state is really nice from what I've seen, although it's nice here too.

Now if I could just win the lottery so I could enjoy it....lol2
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 28, 2008 8:13 am

Sounds like when I lived in California! I couldn't find too much that was well-paying, so I didn't get to see the coast too often!
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 29, 2008 1:49 am

iluvpudge7 wrote:
tigersaint wrote:
iluvpudge7 wrote:
tigersaint wrote:

high 5 Yep, this is my first full-time teaching job other than subbing (career changer).

That side of the state is really nice from what I've seen, although it's nice here too.

Now if I could just win the lottery so I could enjoy it....lol2

If you win the lottery....we could ALL enjoy it!! Big hug
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 29, 2008 1:50 am

Lap, maybe you guys can come down for the Tigers/Rays series (August, maybe??) instead of Spring Training.

gogetem wanted to come down too.....
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 am

that sounds a little more do-able...I hope we can!
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 31, 2008 8:24 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
that sounds a little more do-able...I hope we can!

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First six home games in 2009 are all day games   First six home games in 2009 are all day games - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

First six home games in 2009 are all day games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2