DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

I am a Student Teacher :D

Go down 
+3
iluvpudge7
gs78
Yanks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanks
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger
Yanks

Male
Number of posts : 107
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Farnsworth
Registration date : 2008-09-15

I am a Student Teacher :D Empty
PostSubject: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 11:33 pm

just wanted to say that i am a student teacher Smile
need my teaching credentials
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/callmeyanks
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 1:22 am

Yanks wrote:
just wanted to say that i am a student teacher Smile
need my teaching credentials

clap
Back to top Go down
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 1:35 am

clap You're almost done!!! Yay2
Been there!
What grade are you teaching? I did kindergarten, I loved it, so much fun! Lots of work though!!! And you get paid so much to do it too LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO I always said I never paid (tuition) so much to work so much!!!
Good luck!!! thumbs up

Hope you have better luck finding a job than I have, MI is a complete nightmare to try to get a teaching job. I've had a couple offers (one here in MI at a charter school Neutral ) and a couple out of state, but not great offers. If I were your age just starting out, some of them would've been ok, but this is my second career so I gotta make decent money!
I'm still subbing, I have a phone interview for another state tomorrow Rolling Eyes but I'm not holding my breath. I'm going to a job fair in another state again in Dec. so hopefully something will come of it or I'll have to do something else... What grade do you eventually want to teach? I really want kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 2:43 am

Way to go! Now everyone is employed or in school except me Frown
Back to top Go down
Yanks
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger
Yanks

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 1:06 pm

iluvpudge7 wrote:
Been there!
What grade are you teaching? I did kindergarten, I loved it, so much fun! Lots of work though!!! And you get paid so much to do it too LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO I always said I never paid (tuition) so much to work so much!!!
Good luck!!! thumbs up

Hope you have better luck finding a job than I have, MI is a complete nightmare to try to get a teaching job. I've had a couple offers (one here in MI at a charter school Neutral ) and a couple out of state, but not great offers. If I were your age just starting out, some of them would've been ok, but this is my second career so I gotta make decent money!
I'm still subbing, I have a phone interview for another state tomorrow Rolling Eyes but I'm not holding my breath. I'm going to a job fair in another state again in Dec. so hopefully something will come of it or I'll have to do something else... What grade do you eventually want to teach? I really want kindergarten.

I am gunna be a student teacher for my old high school lol Smile Cali is gunna be hard to look for one too Frown cali is getting screwed up..im thinking of moving like to St.Louis or something.. best of luck to you Smile hopefully something wonderful comes ur way:D ill be doing U.S. History lol
Back to top Go down
Yanks
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger
Yanks

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 1:07 pm

catbox_9 wrote:

thanks and aww Frown im sure something big is coming ur way Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 1:17 pm

Congrats! Smile

Yay2
Back to top Go down
Yanks
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger
Yanks

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 1:21 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
Congrats! Smile

Yay2

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Yanks wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

thanks and aww Frown im sure something big is coming ur way Smile

Nod
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 9:06 pm

Congrats, and good luck. Hope it goes well for you. But hey, don't be mean and give the poor innocent children hours worth of homework every night like my teachers (other than my spanish teacher, shes awesome).
Back to top Go down
Yanks
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger
Yanks

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 10:15 pm

lol haha ok i wont Smile
Back to top Go down
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 12:04 am

Yanks wrote:
iluvpudge7 wrote:
Been there!
Good luck!!! thumbs up

I am gunna be a student teacher for my old high school lol Smile Cali is gunna be hard to look for one too Frown cali is getting screwed up..im thinking of moving like to St.Louis or something.. best of luck to you Smile hopefully something wonderful comes ur way:D ill be doing U.S. History lol

That's cool! I currently sub in the district I grew up in and it is pretty cool to go into your old schools! I didn't know you're in CA? One of my best friends lives there and I briefly looked into teaching there, but, yeah, they have a surplus of teachers as well No MANY states do. You'll be shocked when you see how much some states pay Crying or Very sad (especially top rate puke ) CA & MI are always in the top 3 or so as far as teacher pay, another reason you can't get jobs there...
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 1:41 am

You can get jobs in Compton, Inglewood, etc.. They'll hire you before you put in an application! Of course you'll need to wear a bullet proof vest to school if you choose to work there.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Woo hoo! Cheers 2 I have 2 students and they are in school PARTY!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedWed Sep 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Whoooo Yanks! Good Job!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
Yanks
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger
Yanks

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedSat Sep 20, 2008 3:56 pm

lol bulllet proof vests haha..wow
Back to top Go down
Yanks
Oneonta Tiger
Oneonta Tiger
Yanks

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_minipostedSat Sep 20, 2008 3:57 pm

and thanks again youse all Big Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a Student Teacher :D   I am a Student Teacher :D Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

I am a Student Teacher :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: