DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you. Empty
PostSubject: Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you.   Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you. Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Well, today my alarm went off at 4:50, because my sister had to get to do something for school. (got home later than usual last night). Turns out, our cable was out, so therefore there went our internet, because we get it from the same people (Cox). So, we are all ready to go and leave for school. On the whole way there, we are hearing on the radio that people are losing power left and right, plus traffic lights are going out in Baton Rouge everywhere. All schools were still supposed to open. Why would anyone not cancel school if 25-35 MPH winds were supposed to be coming this afternoon after 12?

So, we get to school and they make us go home because the power went out. My school can not function without electricity, especially because we all have laptops and communicate almost every class through the internet and/or other programs.

Another day missed.
Frown/PARTY!

I forgot to say that last night I had to do an outline for a 5-paragraph essay, but I was so tired that I just went to sleep so I could get more sleep; before having to wake up early.
I'm mad, because I could've gotten a lot more sleep last night.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you.   Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you. Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 12:08 pm

No school is always a plus. No school for me today either Big Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you.   Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you. Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 12:22 pm

Shocker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you.   Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you. Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Never thought I would tell a hurricane Thank you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: