DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Andrew Miller

Go down 
+9
bobrob2004
Casey21
TG
prod
SoulRat
mrsrabelo
tigersaint
catbox_9
gs78
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Andrew Miller - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 10:01 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Back to Miller. He "pitched" tonight against the Dodgers. 3 IP, 6 ER and his ERA is back over 9.00....

LMAO that "pitched" thing really made me laugh! Big Smile Sorry Soul Rat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Tigers should have got Lincecum instead. He's 4-0 with an ERA under 2.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 11:55 pm

Speaking of Lincecum, he just singled and is batting .375 Stunned
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 12:15 am

Yay Tim! I wouldn't mind having Lincecum on our team.

My friend is dying to be able to meet him.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 12:20 am

mrsrabelo wrote:

I don't think any team would mind him.

Well he/she (I hope she!) needs to go see a Giants game. Oh wait, you guys don't live near any NL baseball. The Reds are the closest team I think. Them or the Cubs.
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 12:22 am

catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

Well he/she (I hope she!) needs to go see a Giants game. Oh wait, you guys don't live near any NL baseball. The Reds are the closest team I think. Them or the Cubs.

Of course not, when he is an awesome pitcher and has a decent bat who wouldn't want him?

Ha ha, yeah she is a she. Yeah she wants the Giants/Tigers game to be here in MI.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 12:28 am

mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

Of course not, when he is an awesome pitcher and has a decent bat who wouldn't want him?

Ha ha, yeah she is a she. Yeah she wants the Giants/Tigers game to be here in MI.

His bat isn't supposed to be good. He has 3 hits and 2 runs already this year. Last season he had 4 hits and 2 runs all year to hit .093. He got his first career RBI this season. Still no triples or HRs for his career.

The game is in CA. If it makes her feel better I'll be at all 3 games whistle
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 12:41 am

catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

His bat isn't supposed to be good. He has 3 hits and 2 runs already this year. Last season he had 4 hits and 2 runs all year to hit .093. He got his first career RBI this season. Still no triples or HRs for his career.

I know that he isn't supposed to bat good, but a pitcher that can bat semi good is always a plus.

Yeah, she will totally love you. lol 'Hey I know a guy that is going t be at all three of the Giants/Tiger games.' rant Mad <-- Thats what she would look like. Big Smile I would love to go to one of those games, but convincing my mom to take me is very difficult.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 12:44 am

mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

I know that he isn't supposed to bat good, but a pitcher that can bat semi good is always a plus.

Yeah, she will totally love you. lol 'Hey I know a guy that is going t be at all three of the Giants/Tiger games.' rant Mad <-- Thats what she would look like. Big Smile I would love to go to one of those games, but convincing my mom to take me is very difficult.

He was horrible as a batter last year, even for a pitcher. This year he's off to a good start Nod

I hope Lincecum pitches. Lincecum pitching to Granderson...wow! Those are like the two coolest guys in baseball. I think I'm starting to rank Granderson ahead of Verlander ashamed Granderson is having a good year AND he signed a card for me - Verlander didn't two different times.

You could always steal her credit card and fly out. By the time she found out you'd be a long ways away. I'm staying at my own hotel with a sleeper couch so you can sleep on that to save money. Then again, it's stolen money so why not go for broke?
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 am

catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

He was horrible as a batter last year, even for a pitcher. This year he's off to a good start Nod

I hope Lincecum pitches. Lincecum pitching to Granderson...wow! Those are like the two coolest guys in baseball. I think I'm starting to rank Granderson ahead of Verlander ashamed Granderson is having a good year AND he signed a card for me - Verlander didn't two different times.

You could always steal her credit card and fly out. By the time she found out you'd be a long ways away. I'm staying at my own hotel with a sleeper couch so you can sleep on that to save money. Then again, it's stolen money so why not go for broke?

Well Curtis is more like a normal person, Justin has just let all the fame get to his head a little bit. Just a cool little story, but when we went to Toronto a couple weeks ago one of the girls that we were with asked him to sign a picture that she had with him and he said "You are going to get me in trouble with the people that I won't sign for, but I'll sign for you because I know you aren't going to sell it." He seems like a pretty cool guy.

Oh and she does have a pretty Detroit Tigers credit card too. Ha ha thanks for the offer, but I think I would stay in the hotel with the Tigers. You could join me there and I could introduce you to all of the guys Big Smile But I would have to go home eventually and then when she found me I would probably end up having to pay the bill.

Crap I hope she doesn't see this and find out about my evil plan whistle
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 am

mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:

Well Curtis is more like a normal person, Justin has just let all the fame get to his head a little bit. Just a cool little story, but when we went to Toronto a couple weeks ago one of the girls that we were with asked him to sign a picture that she had with him and he said "You are going to get me in trouble with the people that I won't sign for, but I'll sign for you because I know you aren't going to sell it." He seems like a pretty cool guy.

Oh and she does have a pretty Detroit Tigers credit card too. Ha ha thanks for the offer, but I think I would stay in the hotel with the Tigers. You could join me there and I could introduce you to all of the guys Big Smile But I would have to go home eventually and then when she found me I would probably end up having to pay the bill.

Crap I hope she doesn't see this and find out about my evil plan whistle

Tigers credit card, eh? Well what better time to use it than to see the Tigers? I've never met a Tiger. I could have sort of met Rodney last year but I was too nervous so the person I was with got Rodney to sign a ball for me instead - even though he was wearing Oakland A's gear.

Also, do you have a job? If not all your money comes from your mother so even if you have to pay the bill who cares? Really she'd be paying whistle

She won't see this No
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 10:47 am

catbox_9 wrote:

Tigers credit card, eh? Well what better time to use it than to see the Tigers? I've never met a Tiger. I could have sort of met Rodney last year but I was too nervous so the person I was with got Rodney to sign a ball for me instead - even though he was wearing Oakland A's gear.

Also, do you have a job? If not all your money comes from your mother so even if you have to pay the bill who cares? Really she'd be paying whistle

She won't see this No

I know right? You were nervois about meeting Rodney? Chicken Big Smile jkjk The only people I was really nervious about meeting were Pudge and Magglio.

No job, most of my money either comes from babysitting or asking my dad for $20.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 2:01 pm

We'll see if he can stop Maddux from getting 350 today... yeah right. C'mon Andrew, good gawd get the shit out of your head and just pitch. You're making Scotty O look like an ace.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Go Maddux ashamed
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Miller gives up 2 in the first 3 innings (6.00 ERA) to lower his ERA.

55 pitches through 3 Stunned
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 3:44 pm

This is easily the best game he's pitched all year. Just got out of the 6th with 88 pitches. I'll crap myself if he gets a W today.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Go Maddux ashamed
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 3:47 pm

:haha: No! The fishies need a win, and Miller needs this for his poor ego
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 3:55 pm

awwww Maddux will not get 350 today No :haha: :haha: :haha:
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 3:58 pm

Stupid Fredi! Way to go take Miller out when he's FINALLY actually pitching Rolling Eyes I am going to shoot the bullpen if they Censored this up LMAO
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 4:28 pm

SoulRat wrote:
awwww Maddux will not get 350 today No :haha: :haha: :haha:

4 times in a row now. He should have 2 more wins but fucking Hoffman sucks! Pardon my French whistle
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 4:45 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Go Maddux ashamed

Go Maddux!!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 4:52 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
Go Maddux ashamed

Go Maddux!!

Maddux DID go... back into the dugout :haha:
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 4:57 pm

SoulRat wrote:
bobrob2004 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
Go Maddux ashamed

Go Maddux!!

Maddux DID go... back into the dugout :haha:

Ah Censored, my fantasy team's ERA is going to be 10.00 be the end of the season...
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Maddux's ERA is still half of Miller's.

On the plus side (kind of) Lincecum's ERA is down to (see my signature for the exact number). He got a no decision though rant
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 6:13 pm

:haha: oh boo so what? This was an awesome game for Miller, He needed this in a bad sort of way. They should have left him in for the 7th though. I think they were afraid he was going to blow it LOL
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 6:19 pm

SoulRat wrote:
:haha: oh boo so what? This was an awesome game for Miller, He needed this in a bad sort of way. They should have left him in for the 7th though. I think they were afraid he was going to blow it LOL

Lincecum still has more wins, K's, and a better ERA Sorry
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 6:22 pm

So? I don't care, Miller was totally hot today, you aren't going to rain on my parade so stop trying LMAO
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 9:03 pm

SoulRat wrote:
Miller was totally hot today,

Yeah, but how'd he pitch ashamed
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 04, 2008 9:04 pm

He will improve with time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller   Andrew Miller - Page 8 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Andrew Miller
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next