DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Playoff Invoices going out this week!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Playoff Invoices going out this week! Empty
PostSubject: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 2:31 pm

I came home for lunch; Had to get some papers I needed for work

Fucking Playoff Invoice from Tigers; I can't believe it! You have to be shitting me! And Fuck their high payroll! I don't wanna hear that from anybody as justification! Nobody put a gun to Dago Mike and forced him to overpay for Sheff, Renteria, Robertson and Willis!

Fuck that Ilitch!

He is so greedy

1,175 due by Sept, 2; What if we 15 games out by then?

He is a greaseball!

I hope he dies!

And I should be able to say that Sorry

White Sox and Twins have not sent theirs out yet

Tigers really are an arrogant organization

Just Like the Yankees Mad

Last edited by gs78 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 2:34 pm

I may not even buy em

Same goes for Season Tickets next year!

I may even stop watching! [ And if they go to premium game prices; I am! I won't watch another game, ever!

10 and a half out; And that Fucking, ugly WOP has the nerve to send me an invoice

I outta be getting a refund
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 2:37 pm

And If the White Sox and Twins choke, and Tigers win by a game

I have to wonder if this ain't all rigged? I hate to think that! But it has crossed my mind

White Sox are 10 and a half up on us; No Playoff Invoices yet

But We already got ours.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 2:39 pm

It's not the team that determines whether to send invoices. Every team that's within a certain number of games by a certain date (I can't recall either number at the moment) sends out invoices. When they send them is at the discretion of the team but they all send them within a couple weeks of each other.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 2:42 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
It's not the team that determines whether to send invoices. Every team that's within a certain number of games by a certain date (I can't recall either number at the moment) sends out invoices. When they send them is at the discretion of the team but they all send them within a couple weeks of each other.

OK

But the Tigers are 10 back with two teams up on them

How far out you have to be

I guess the Royals should send out, too

At least give fans until Mid Sept to pay the bill

Last edited by gs78 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 2:43 pm

[quote="gs78"]
catbox_9 wrote:

The Rockies didn't even send theirs out last year until end of September
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 2:48 pm

catbox_9 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

Didn't mean to be rude; If I was!

But I am pissed rant
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 2:49 pm

If they 15 out on Sept, 1

Do I send it in!

So much easier in 06

Why could we not be like this
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 2:52 pm

catbox_9 wrote:

Ilitch could have waited another week

If we down by only 6 or 7 games Yeah!

DO IT!

But if we 12 -15 out by next week

Cut Payroll and write off the loss

Be interesting to see how it plays out
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Don't send money, no way this group of losers are going to the playoffs!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Ilitch a wop? Hardly!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 10:00 pm

gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

That's because they were too far back when it was determined they were going to send them out. I think they didn't even sell the whole package at once - just one round at a time but I'm not certain about that.

Last edited by catbox_9 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:14 am

[quote="catbox_9"]
gs78 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

That's because they were too far back when it was determined they were going to send them out. I think they didn't even sell the whole package at once - just one round at a time but I'm not certain about that.

That's another thing!

Why can't the Tigers sell them one round at a time?

Not every Ticket holder is a Corporate Fan

But that is where Mafia Mike is taking it!

I bet I won't even be able to afford tickets next year
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:16 am

gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

That's another thing!

All the teams sell them all at once. It's just easier. You only have to print tickets once. The fans get refunded eventually.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Don't send money, no way this group of losers are going to the playoffs!

I am waiting until the 2nd

Normally I pay invoices the week I get em

not this time mike
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:20 am

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

That's another thing!

All the teams sell them all at once. It's just easier. You only have to print tickets once. The fans get refunded eventually.

Nope

TWIB, from the Twins board, claims the Twins have not sent any invoices out

Neither have the Sox

I am sorry; But if the Twins and Sox don't send em; and they both collapse; and the Tigers win the division,

I will have to wonder if this ain't all fixed; Like a pool hall hustler or poker hustler setting up their marks
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Mike Ilitch should be ashamed of himself   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:25 am

The Tigers Fans have supported this team all year despite a losing record and being in third place since June; Yet he has the nerve to send out playoff invoices to ticket holders despite being 10 and a half out

He should be sending refunds
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 am

Same topic merged
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:31 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Same topic merged

Thanks
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:36 am

you are welcome.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:38 am

gs78 wrote:

Nope

Neither have the Sox

I am sorry; But if the Twins and Sox don't send em; and they both collapse; and the Tigers win the division,

I will have to wonder if this ain't all fixed; Like a pool hall hustler or poker hustler setting up their marks

But they're going to send them. I didn't say everyone sends them at the same time. On a certain date, all teams within X number of games of the playoffs is told by MLB to sell playoff tickets. Some sell them right away, others wait. They all sell them at around the same time. Last year the Rockies were too far out so they didn't sell them. When the team made the playoffs they sold them round by round and it created a huge hassle as people had to order them a couple days before the playoffs and then pick them up at the stadium since they couldn't mail them forcing people to wait in very long lines and miss parts of the game.

Whether or not a team mails the tickets is another team - the Dodgers never mailed mine.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 1:46 am

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

Nope

Neither have the Sox

But they're going to send them. I didn't say everyone sends them at the same time. On a certain date, all teams within X number of games of the playoffs is told by MLB to sell playoff tickets. Some sell them right away, others wait. They all sell them at around the same time. Last year the Rockies were too far out so they didn't sell them. When the team made the playoffs they sold them round by round and it created a huge hassle as people had to order them a couple days before the playoffs and then pick them up at the stadium since they couldn't mail them forcing people to wait in very long lines and miss parts of the game.

Whether or not a team mails the tickets is another team - the Dodgers never mailed mine.

I never got anything from the Tigers last year

I hear what you saying Cat; But I don't agree

I blame this on Selig, too

No one should even be allowed to send them out until after Labor Day;

And Teams should have to be leading their divisions or the Wild Card by at least 5 games
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 am

gs78 wrote:

Oh I agree with that. I'm just saying this is MLBs fault, not the Tigers fault.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 2:22 am

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

Oh I agree with that. I'm just saying this is MLBs fault, not the Tigers fault.

But Ilitch is a greedy man

They could have waited until at least next week;

And if they have to send them out so bad

Give people more time to pay for them

Or let people pay by the round

Or decide how many games they want

I have to buy 12 games

That's a lot
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 2:24 am

Bottom Line is Ilitch wants all corporate season ticket holders; even for the bleachers

And if they go to prime and premium games next year; Maybe they can get 35-40 bucks a game instead of 10 for Opening Day, Interleague and the Yankees and Red Sox games at Comerica

I am done being a ticketholder

And a Tigers Fan

Then I can finally leave Trashy Park

The State of Michissippi and maybe even this country!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 2:40 am

Tigers are the only reason I stay here
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 12:10 pm

so, don't buy them but PLEASE stop bitching about it.....
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 3:34 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
Ilitch a wop? Hardly!

I think so!

And has ties to the mob, too

You can always trust gs

Everything I post is 100 percent accurate 50 percent of the time
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 3:37 pm

tigersaint wrote:
so, don't buy them but PLEASE stop bitching about it.....

If you lived here; you would bitch, too

And if you name was gs78

Even more!

If people want to defend Ilitch; Here, on the other board or local radio and newspaper forums; I will be there to give the real story.

No doubt about it
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Funny; People forget about 1992-2005 and overlook how Ilitch is being allowed to destroy Tiger Stadium; How his wife Marian was allowed to own a casino[ she and Mike both own the Wings and Tigers; no matter what Mike claims] How Ilitch is secretly supporting Kwame; and how taxpayers paid millions of dollars in taxes to build a corporate stadium that is gradually pushing out the average fan in favor of wealthy bandwagon jumping corporate yahoos

Execuse me if I don't bow down and kiss Ilitch's ring, his ass or sing the praises of this man

If he died today; I would be happy! Feel the same towards Kwame Obama, Granholm and the people that run Trashy Park , too. Sorry if that angers people;

I would take Monaghan or Fetzer or Briggs as owner of the Tigers anyday over this charlatan

That is how I feel in my heart

I may be a lot of things; But at least I ain't a liar!

I say what it is on my mind!

Sorry if people here, on that other board, on talk radio and other forums have such a problem with my comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Invoices going out this week!   Playoff Invoices going out this week! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Playoff Invoices going out this week!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Tiger Talk :: Breaking News-
Jump to: