DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again Empty
PostSubject: Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again   Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again Icon_minipostedWed Aug 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Now that fat fucking water buffalo gets to represent Detroit and Downriver in Washington DC again; thanks to them stupid Negroes in Detroit

We need term limits; This Baboon will be in office forever

I hope that fat whore dies

This whole country gonna be overun by stupid liberal idiots

Why the hell don't I leave now?

Sick of that Kilpatrick Dynasty, Granholm and Obama the Magic Negro

Anyone that votes for them is a damn fool

puke
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again   Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again Icon_minipostedWed Aug 06, 2008 3:22 pm

:haha:

You could move to Alaska. Not only would you get your snow but you won't find many stupid liberals there - since it got statehood it has never voted for the Democratic nominee in the Presidential election.

Whatever you do, don't move to Washington, D.C. - they've never voted for a Republican. You'd be especially non-fond of Boston as it's supposed to be the most liberal city in the U.S. followed by Cambridge, MA and then Berkeley, Oakland, and San Francisco, CA.

You could also try Provo, UT. That's the most conservative city in the U.S. I stayed there once and it sucks. Good luck getting beer.

On a totally random note, the most misspelled city in America is Pittsburgh. The 13th most misspelled is Detroit. How hard it it to spell Detroit?
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again   Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again Icon_minipostedWed Aug 06, 2008 4:10 pm

catbox_9 wrote:

You could move to Alaska. Not only would you get your snow but you won't find many stupid liberals there - since it got statehood it has never voted for the Democratic nominee in the Presidential election.

Whatever you do, don't move to Washington, D.C. - they've never voted for a Republican. You'd be especially non-fond of Boston as it's supposed to be the most liberal city in the U.S. followed by Cambridge, MA and then Berkeley, Oakland, and San Francisco, CA.

You could also try Provo, UT. That's the most conservative city in the U.S. I stayed there once and it sucks. Good luck getting beer.

On a totally random note, the most misspelled city in America is Pittsburgh. The 13th most misspelled is Detroit. How hard it it to spell Detroit?

Usually people mispell Detroit as Detriot

I have seen that a lot

Don't Understand Why?
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again   Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again Icon_minipostedWed Aug 06, 2008 4:13 pm

catbox_9 wrote:

Actually I am more Libertarian than Republican
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again   Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again Icon_minipostedWed Aug 06, 2008 4:15 pm

I have criticized Republicans like MCCAIN, RUDY G and even Bush in the past on this forum

But the Liberals like Butt Cheeks, Kwame, Obama and Jenny of Sunnybroke Farm [ Granholm} piss me off beyond belief
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again   Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again Icon_minipostedWed Aug 06, 2008 4:43 pm

I think it's just politicians period that suck. I've never seen one I liked.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again   Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again Icon_minipostedThu Aug 07, 2008 1:14 am

catbox_9 wrote:
I think it's just politicians period that suck. I've never seen one I liked.
Perhaps

However, I like Ron Paul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again   Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Butt Cheeks Kilpatrick wins again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: