DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Favorite kind of pizza?

Go down 
+4
TigerLily
GoGetEmTigers
gs78
catbox_9
8 posters
AuthorMessage
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Favorite kind of pizza? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 10:04 pm

So you're ordering a pizza, what goes on it? For the sake of this, assume you're alone and you can afford as many toppings as you want.

I'll take pepperoni and jalapeños and add some crushed red pepper and hot sauce of my own.

Chicken with pesto sauce is good but I very rarely have that. Green pizza looks funny though :haha:
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 10:54 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
So you're ordering a pizza, what goes on it? For the sake of this, assume you're alone and you can afford as many toppings as you want.

I'll take pepperoni and jalapeños and add some crushed red pepper and hot sauce of my own.

Chicken with pesto sauce is good but I very rarely have that. Green pizza looks funny though :haha:

Sounds Good
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 pm

gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Sounds Good

Do you have a favorite?
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedTue Jul 29, 2008 12:18 am

Pepperoni, green peppers, extra cheese on hand tossed crust (no deep dish or crisp cracker cardboard crust!)
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedTue Jul 29, 2008 12:25 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Pepperoni, green peppers, extra cheese on hand tossed crust (no deep dish or crisp cracker cardboard crust!)

That's reasonable. Green peppers are okay and I wouldn't have to pick them off. Actually I'm not sure if I like pepperoni as much as I think I do. I always pick it off and eat it separately before I eat the pizza and it's just okay when I do that. Canadian bacon is probably better. Actually chicken is probably your best bet. If there was ever a non-fish animal that was designed to be eaten it was chickens - they're the best-tasting animal out there - just don't BBQ them or eat chicken wings or anything gross like that. They even make eggs which, minus the yolks, go great with things.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedTue Jul 29, 2008 12:30 am

catbox_9 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

That's reasonable. Green peppers are okay and I wouldn't have to pick them off. Actually I'm not sure if I like pepperoni as much as I think I do. I always pick it off and eat it separately before I eat the pizza and it's just okay when I do that. Canadian bacon is probably better. Actually chicken is probably your best bet. If there was ever a non-fish animal that was designed to be eaten it was chickens - they're the best-tasting animal out there - just don't BBQ them or eat chicken wings or anything gross like that. They even make eggs which, minus the yolks, go great with things.

Canadian bacon thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
TigerLily
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
TigerLily

Female
Number of posts : 1848
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : How do I choose?
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedTue Jul 29, 2008 1:24 am

Extra cheese, tomato, and green pepper with a deep dish crust.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedTue Jul 29, 2008 1:46 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Canadian bacon thumbs up

Is there anything those Canucks can't do right?
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedTue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Sounds Good

Do you have a favorite?

I like most Pizza; As long as it not Little Ceasars; puke

Canadian Bacon on Pizza rules, Green Peppers are OK

Getting Hungry here; better stop
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedTue Jul 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Amy's pizza with soy cheese, spinach, and pesto (sorry, there has to be a vegan in every crowd! Big Smile)
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedTue Jul 29, 2008 7:22 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
Amy's pizza with soy cheese, spinach, and pesto (sorry, there has to be a vegan in every crowd! Big Smile)

I've never had soy cheese so I don't know if that's any good. Spinach? I mean I like raw spinach and all as it's right up there with asparagus as the best vegetable but I'm not sure about putting it on pizza. Pesto works. You should put some fake meat on it though - they make good fake meat - fake chicken, fake hamburgers, fake bacon, etc.
Back to top Go down
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
laprimamirala

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedTue Jul 29, 2008 7:32 pm

We usually put Boca crumbles on---looks/tastes like ground beef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedSun Sep 14, 2008 5:11 pm

My favorite pizza is Canadian Bacon and Pineapple.

The Pastime in Baton Rouge makes my favorite pizza. We usually get groundmeat and canadian bacon.
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedSun Sep 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Bacon, pepperoni, sausage...from Pizza Hut.
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedSun Sep 14, 2008 5:23 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:
Bacon, pepperoni, sausage...from Pizza Hut.

How many items are we limited to? Throw some onions and jalapenos on there if the budget allows it. I have Parmesan cheese and hot sauce already, so that doesn't count Big Smile
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedSun Sep 14, 2008 5:29 pm

I think I'm going to try switching to chicken next time I order a pizza...
Back to top Go down
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
kharmon

Female
Number of posts : 399
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 12:45 am

laprimamirala wrote:

I love Amy's. The spinach pizza is the best. Big Smile

My favorite pizza is just plain cheese. I hate meat on my pizza, I really don''t care for pizza at all but if I hate to eat one it's either an Amy's or a plain cheese.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 12:32 pm

I would have to say, Extra cheese, pepperoni, green peppers and onions, if I had any other pizza, it would be either plain, or the one Im going to get soon, which would be a BBQ Chicken Pizza.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of pizza?   Favorite kind of pizza? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Favorite kind of pizza?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: Recipes-
Jump to: