DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Cool site. (guys will not like this)

Go down 
+2
kharmon
catbox_9
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Frown
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 8:09 pm

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 8:09 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:

I wear lipstick almost all the time, I guess.

Really? I don't know why I even went back to this thread but I don't think I've eve seen my sister ,or mom for that matter, in lipstick. Obviously I've never seen my dad in lipstick either :haha:

Yeah, I mean you've seen pictures of me...it's not like you can really tell.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 12:03 am

cdurbfan22 wrote:
Thank you.
Haha, I could too.

I wear lipstick almost all the time, I guess.
Not a lot of people my age wear it, but rather lip gloss...I do though!
I wear lipgloss.... sometimes. I don't even always wear that. I'm not a huge fan of it, having to keep applying it. Thats why I don't really like make-up. It looks good, but when I am running around playing with my dog, running, or whatever else i am doing..... I don't really care

:shrug: but thats just me. I wear it to parties and sometimes school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:27 am

Well, I mean my Mom sells makeup, so it's hard for me not to try the new stuff she products they come out with and stuff.

That probably explains it.
Back to top Go down
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
kharmon

Female
Number of posts : 399
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:34 am

That's my problem, they come out with out all the new stuff and I have to try it so I buy it all. But then I'm so busy with work and stuff that I never sell much. Oh well at least I'll have nice skin when I'm old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:40 am

LOL.
I use the Velocity kind

My Mom and Nana (Grandma) use all that other stuff for your face.
Back to top Go down
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
kharmon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:47 am

I use the timewise. I'm afraid of wrinkles and because I smoke. (yuck) I slather it on the sides of my mouth so that it will work extra hard. At least that's what I think in my head. But oh, well I'm quitting as soon as I get into the doctors and get that medication. Yeah for insurance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 am

TIMEWISE.

Why couldn't I think of that?

I'll be using it pretty soon I guess, but not right now.

I LOVE the microdermabrasion. (or however you spell it!)
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:50 am

Speaking of makeup, how long does it take all you makeup users to use your makeup on a typical day?

Other than getting dressed, showering, eating, and teeth brushing (which both girls and boys do...although girls probably need 45 extra minutes in the shower) I can be ready in 0-30 additional seconds depending on a few things.
Back to top Go down
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
kharmon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:51 am

Me too. I love the way it fills and the way my skin feels afterwards. I even got my mom to use the whole set.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:59 am

I used to sell Avon, years ago, I had the same problem back then. You have to try all the new stuff!

No problem now, I am allergic to most make-up and perfume, so I save lots of money NOT BUYING the stuff! My nest door neighbor sells Mary Kay, she sells lots, but does not make much money since she sells it at discount (folks around here can't afford it), and buys so much for herself. She knows not to try to sell it to me, since I don't use anything but lipstick, once in a while.

:shrug:
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 3:00 am

catbox_9 wrote:
Speaking of makeup, how long does it take all you makeup users to use your makeup on a typical day?

Other than getting dressed, showering, eating, and teeth brushing (which both girls and boys do...although girls probably need 45 extra minutes in the shower) I can be ready in 0-30 additional seconds depending on a few things.

5-10 minutes. ashamed
Back to top Go down
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
kharmon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 3:03 am

I'm allergic to most everything too. If it has any kind of scent to it my skin will rash because I have eczema so bad. I had to throw away hundreds of dollars of perfumes and lotions the year before last because it just showed up one day. My mom said it was because I'm allergic to my husband. When we started dating that's when it showed up. LOL
Back to top Go down
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
kharmon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 am

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

5-10 minutes. ashamed

I was my face in the shower so that doesn't take any extra time. Then about 30 seconds to moisturize and put on sunscreen and maybe 5-10 minutes to do my make-up depending on if I'm going to work or going out. In the mornings it takes me about 45-1 hour to get ready for work. Most of that is shower and finding something to wear.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 am

catbox_9 wrote:

Okay so all of that stuff would take me forever.... And then I have to mess with my hair until I get the part right, which takes about 5 mintes. When I do make-up it takes about 10 minutes. And then probably a few other things, taking about.... 7 minutes.

so that means I need an additional 22 minutes after I get dressed, shower, eat, and brush my teeth....
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 11:25 am

I think us guys only need one kind of thing even semi related to this topic and its only sometimes.

Cologne. I mean I wear some for Homecoming, Spring Formal, and just about any time Im with my girlfriend, or going somewhere nice.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 1:29 pm

Cologne only takes about 8 seconds to apply (unless you make your cologne from scratch in which case it will take quite some time) and that's on a slow day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Stunned

8 seconds? That's a lot for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool site. (guys will not like this)   Cool site. (guys will not like this) - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Cool site. (guys will not like this)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: