DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Please help find her!

Go down 
+4
GoGetEmTigers
SoulRat
gs78
gdennis59
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Please help find her! Empty
PostSubject: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 1:23 pm

I know none of you really go to the Georgia-Alabama way. But please just keep an eye out. cdurb, I think you could really help me here. Since you live in that area. One of my very close friends ran away with her boyfriend, his mom, and his 2 siblings. I am very worried and sad about this. And I pray everyday that she is ok and alive. Im in tears right now because I have to ask you guys for help like this. I just cant believe she ran away. Below is the MySpace bulletin that has been going around to people so they can help find her. I really hope someone finds her. Please cdurb I need you to keep an eye out. The pics arent there but it gives you and idea. I will direly try to figure out how to post pics from myspace. But for now this is all I have.

My 15 year old sister is missing and it is very important that you all please repost this and encourage your friends to do the same! PLEASE! I am trying to figure out how to put a picture with this bulletin, so when I do, please repost that one too.

She is 5'3" , 125 - 135 lbs, blue eyes, blonde hair. She has braces as well.

Its been said that she is in route to Georgia or Mississippi in a 97 teal or green chevy cavalier with a 30 year old fat woman named Michelle Cumbaa, about 5'6" , 250 lbs. Strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes. She has several tatoos. A teddy bear with the initial E in it. A heart with the name harold on the upper left arm, and a heart on her right arm with the names Chris and Bradley in it.

This is Michelle Cumbaa

There will also be a 15 year old boy by the name of Brandon with them.

This is Brandon

This woman has covered up their tracks by deleting all messages on Elizabeths myspace, left her cell phone here with all messages and contacts deleted as well. She most likely dyed her hair as well so please keep that in mind. Michelle typed a letter to my mother saying she was Elizabeth and that we shouldn't worry.

PLEASE Keep a look out and call (330) 690-9662, or (330) 644-5830 if you have ANY information.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 5:52 pm

WAS SHE KIDNAPPED?

OR DID SHE RUN AWAY?
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 8:33 pm

As far as I know she ran away. But some people say she was kidnapped. I dont care though. I want her back at her house.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 8:36 pm

It doesn't sound good

Hope they find her
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 8:37 pm

So do I. She was one of my best friends.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Good luck. I hope they find her.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Garrett, Have they issued an Amber alert for her?
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 9:46 pm

I forgot about Amber Alerts

They should issue one
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 9:48 pm

Aren't those those things that hang on the freeway? They're always like "2005 Grey Honda Civic, license plate number AFB243J"

Umm...everybody drives a Civic. Like you're going to remember the license plate number and look at every car you see. It'd be one thing if it said something like "Green Ferrari with pink polka dots and red stripes" then people might notice it.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 9:56 pm

I am too busy driving to notice
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 10:29 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Garrett, Have they issued an Amber alert for her?

No. The police station said they didnt have substantial evidence to do so. Now they are calling here an "Endangered Runaway"
Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 10:31 pm

The sheriffs office will not file an Amber Alert because they have to have evidence of an abduction. They are labeling her as an "Endangered Runaway".

Nationwide APB is out and the Sheriffs office just gave the confirmation to Fox 8 news to broadcast So it will most likely be aired some time today or this evening!

The Sheriff just came back and got word that there is a witness to where they are and is refusing to speak. She will be thrown in jail until she reveals the information and it is proven as true.

Lets now pray that this will lead to their wereabouts and Elizabeth will be unharmed!

The sister of the suspect has informed us that Michelle will most likely harm Liz if she tries to contact anyone. This is why it is so important to pray and spread word in hopes that we find her before its too late.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedMon Jul 21, 2008 1:26 am

pray
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedMon Jul 21, 2008 10:39 am

I'm so sorry Garrett. I hope she comes home on her own, or someone finds her.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedMon Jul 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Let's hope and pray everything is OK
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedMon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 pm

I hope shes ok. I want her to come back, but I dont see how she can. If the kids mom is gonna hurt her if she tries to contact anyone, I dont see it possible to get away from there.
I'll keep you all posted.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedMon Jul 21, 2008 8:40 pm

OMG they found her!!!
It was like 12:30 this morning, and the police spotted someone that looked like her. And her relatives are bringing her back!!!

This is so great!!! Im so happy.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedMon Jul 21, 2008 8:52 pm

applaud PARTY!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedMon Jul 21, 2008 9:15 pm

YAY!
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedMon Jul 21, 2008 10:29 pm

PARTY!
Back to top Go down
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
kharmon

Female
Number of posts : 399
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedMon Jul 21, 2008 11:15 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Aren't those those things that hang on the freeway? They're always like "2005 Grey Honda Civic, license plate number AFB243J"

Umm...everybody drives a Civic. Like you're going to remember the license plate number and look at every car you see. It'd be one thing if it said something like "Green Ferrari with pink polka dots and red stripes" then people might notice it.

Or a purple and silver RV. Not too many of them.

I'm happy they found your friend. Did she runaway with her boyfriend and his mom? Or did she just take off by herself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedTue Jul 22, 2008 12:19 am

clap
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedTue Jul 22, 2008 1:53 am

Thank God
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedTue Jul 22, 2008 1:54 am

Was anyone charged or arrested?
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedTue Jul 22, 2008 12:31 pm

gs78 wrote:
Was anyone charged or arrested?

Her boyfriend's mom was arrested. It was either for abduction or harboring a runaway. Or something like that. I dont totally know, I just know she got arrested.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedTue Jul 22, 2008 12:31 pm

kharmon wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

Or a purple and silver RV. Not too many of them.

I'm happy they found your friend. Did she runaway with her boyfriend and his mom? Or did she just take off by herself?

Her boyfriends mom took her, her boyfriend, and her boyfriends 2 sibs. She wanted to meet some guy she met on MySpace I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_minipostedTue Jul 22, 2008 1:42 pm

That's awesome Garrett!

Glad to hear that.

Smile

[/u]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help find her!   Please help find her! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Please help find her!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum