DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

MSU FOOTBALL!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lo_x15
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan WhitecapDTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan Whitecap
Lo_x15

Female
Number of posts : 470
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : *Brandon Inge*, Justin Verlander, Curtis Granderson, Placido Polanco
Registration date : 2007-10-04

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSat Oct 20, 2007 6:29 pm

LETS GO MSU! Beat OSU!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSat Oct 20, 2007 6:54 pm

Yeah Right!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSat Oct 20, 2007 6:56 pm

OHIO STATE is BCS title game bound: Michigan State is hoping for the Motor City Bowl!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSat Oct 20, 2007 7:06 pm

24-14 OSU: 10:52 left in the game
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 1:38 am

MSU falls short
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 1:39 am

Motor City Bowl
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 1:39 am

Probably lose that game too
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Registration date : 2007-10-05

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 3:32 am

Go Spartans I guess (just lose to U of M). Hey, they gave OSU a run for their money. Maybe Michigan can beat OSU pray
Back to top Go down
Lo_x15
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan WhitecapDTF1 ADMINISTRATOR West Michigan Whitecap
Lo_x15

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : *Brandon Inge*, Justin Verlander, Curtis Granderson, Placido Polanco

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 9:28 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
Go Spartans I guess (just lose to U of M). Hey, they gave OSU a run for their money. Maybe Michigan can beat OSU pray

I'm praying too! U of M is my main team, but I have to root for the spartans, my cousin plays. LOL.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedMon Oct 22, 2007 5:10 pm

I hope Ohio State loses! but that won't not happen! Watch and see how they recover from nearly losing to the Spartans and kick ass the rest of the season!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedMon Oct 22, 2007 5:29 pm

gs78 wrote:
I hope Ohio State loses! but that won't not happen! Watch and see how they recover from nearly losing to the Spartans and kick ass the rest of the season!

Michigan will beat them and win the Rose Bowl!!!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedTue Oct 23, 2007 12:51 am

I hope so! GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedTue Oct 23, 2007 4:47 am

gs78 wrote:
I hope so! GO BLUE!

Go Blue! They've got the Golden Gophers this weekend. Win the Little Brown Jug...AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedWed Oct 24, 2007 3:28 am

Win that jug! GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedWed Oct 24, 2007 3:29 am

Michigan 37 Golden Gophers 10
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedWed Oct 24, 2007 3:33 am

gs78 wrote:
Michigan 37 Golden Gophers 10

For once I'm more optimistic than you:

Michigan: 35
Aluminum Gophers: 3

You almost have to feel sorry for the Gophers (key word ALMOST). Do they ever win that jug?

We'd better not lose to them though - the just lost to North Dakota State! Some idiot on ESPN guessed this:
NDSU Bison: 10
Minnesota Golden Gophers: 45

Last year NDSU wasn't as good and lost 10-9. This year the Bison entered 6-0 (including a blowout win over Central Michigan....a 1-A team) and ranked #1 in 1-AA. I predicted the Bison to win (as did my dad who grew up in North Dakota). NDSU won!
Back to top Go down
Lo_x15
Lo_x15

Female

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedWed Oct 24, 2007 11:07 pm

Michigan/Michigan St. Tickets go on sale soon.

Only single tickets are left I guess. My dad wants to get some and he told me that we wouldn't sit together, I was like "I DONT FREAKIN CARE I WANNA GO!" haha. I'll just meet up with him and my uncle later to see my cousin after the game.

I sooooooo wanna go.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedWed Oct 24, 2007 11:09 pm

Lo_x15 wrote:
Michigan/Michigan St. Tickets go on sale soon.

Only single tickets are left I guess. My dad wants to get some and he told me that we wouldn't sit together, I was like "I DONT FREAKIN CARE I WANNA GO!" haha. I'll just meet up with him and my uncle later to see my cousin after the game.

I sooooooo wanna go.

Go blue!
Back to top Go down
Lo_x15
Lo_x15

Female

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedThu Oct 25, 2007 12:26 am

I don't know who I'll cheer for. Most likely Michigan. But if Kellen does something good, I'll cheer for him.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedThu Oct 25, 2007 12:42 pm

If you don't have the Big Ten Network, ya better get tickets for the game: There was an article in the Detroit News about the possibility of the network getting the game, depending on what ABC and ESPN do!

Thank God WOW Cable got it last month!

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedThu Oct 25, 2007 4:47 pm

gs78 wrote:
If you don't have the Big Ten Network, ya better get tickets for the game: There was an article in the Detroit News about the possibility of the network getting the game, depending on what ABC and ESPN do!

Thank God WOW Cable got it last month!

GO BLUE!

Well that sucks. My cable company doesn't offer it. I get it at home because we have DirecTV.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedThu Oct 25, 2007 8:02 pm

It is not definite! It all depends on what ABC or ESPN decide to carry: let's hope they pick to televise the game! It would be stupid to have it on a channel so few recieve!

Like Versus is with the NHL!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedThu Oct 25, 2007 8:03 pm

gs78 wrote:
It is not definite! It all depends on what ABC or ESPN decide to carry: let's hope they pick to televise the game! It would be stupid to have it on a channel so few recieve!

Like Versus is with the NHL!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Versus has college football, too! My cable company doesn't offer Outdoor Life Network (versus) either!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedFri Oct 26, 2007 3:04 am

I don't know why it is so hard for cable companies to offer Versus and Big Ten Network! They can offer dozens of shopping channels, religious channels and infomercials but they can't show hockey or certain college football games
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedFri Oct 26, 2007 3:26 am

gs78 wrote:
I don't know why it is so hard for cable companies to offer Versus and Big Ten Network! They can offer dozens of shopping channels, religious channels and infomercials but they can't show hockey or certain college football games

I don't get the NFL Network either!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedFri Oct 26, 2007 4:15 pm

Absurd!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedFri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 pm

Televising pro and college games on channels the majority of the fans don't have: It is ridiculous! Why even bother?
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedFri Oct 26, 2007 4:20 pm

It will only hurt things in the long run: I can see the NHL pulling this crap but the NFL and the BIG TEN WHY? For a few extra bucks you alienate your fanbase: Yeah! Let's have the Michigan - Michigan State game on Big Ten Network; Hope they enjoy their 1.2 rating share; LOL!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedFri Oct 26, 2007 4:37 pm

gs78 wrote:
It will only hurt things in the long run: I can see the NHL pulling this crap but the NFL and the BIG TEN WHY? For a few extra bucks you alienate your fanbase: Yeah! Let's have the Michigan - Michigan State game on Big Ten Network; Hope they enjoy their 1.2 rating share; LOL!

But they make money, so it doesn't matter! Some day all stadiums will hold 5,000 fans...all luxury boxes!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_minipostedSat Oct 27, 2007 3:12 am

When that day comes, I will long stop being a sports fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MSU FOOTBALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU FOOTBALL!   MSU FOOTBALL! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

MSU FOOTBALL!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Archives :: Locked Threads-
Jump to: