DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Sports Care Program

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rickimouse
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
rickimouse

Female
Number of posts : 394
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Pudge, Clete Thomas, Granderson...
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Sports Care Program Empty
PostSubject: Sports Care Program   Sports Care Program Icon_minipostedWed Jun 11, 2008 12:56 am

There is a Sports Care Program for High School students grades 9-12 who may be interested through ProMedica Health System where I work. Many colleges offer this as a major. (I wish I had known at the time) It is a two day work shop and focuses on first aid and various training and first aid for athletes. At the end participatants will have CPR certification and First Aid certificates. If anyone knows someone who might be interested PM me and I will forward the sign up sheet and other info. The workshop has lot of great information and has two different weekends.

If anyone has someone out of town who might want attend let me know I can help with places to stay/hotel accomodations. Also I thought if anyone wanted to attend and also attend a Mud Hens game it might be a great Weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickireed
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Sports Care Program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports Care Program   Sports Care Program Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 1:37 am

Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down

Sports Care Program
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: