DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

I'm going to a minor league game later.

Go down 
+2
bobrob2004
gdennis59
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

I'm going to a minor league game later. Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 2:39 pm

It's and Aeros game. Who is their major league club? I was curious. But yeah it should be pretty fun, just me and my team and a few people from the school are going. Then we have a doubleheader tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Are you talking about the Akron Aeros?

Smack you live in Akron, I could've found it much easier if I would've noticed that before. Their Cleveland's AA team.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 2:54 pm

76 degrees in Akron right now. Should be around 75 at game time, assuming it is a 7 pm start.

Slight Chance of Showers later tonight
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Garrett, this type of post goes in other areas, this is an area for "Tiger Baseball team talk!
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 4:10 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Garrett, this type of post goes in other areas, this is an area for "Tiger Baseball team talk!

I did what you suggested.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 4:55 pm

Haha sorry guys, I had to leave class so I just posted it as soon as I could, so I'll put it here next time.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Thanks Brob, I was going to move it after Garrett saw it. I appreciate your help.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 4:59 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
Haha sorry guys, I had to leave class so I just posted it as soon as I could, so I'll put it here next time.

No problem Garrett, just don't do it in the future whistle lol2

If we see things in the wrong area, and they disapear, I did not want you to think we just delete it. It is just moved to the proper area.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 5:04 pm

Will do, I'll make sure it makes it to the right place next time. Big Smile
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 5:07 pm

Thanks, good job! go team
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedFri Apr 25, 2008 5:09 pm

gdennis59 wrote:
It's and Aeros game. Who is their major league club? I was curious. But yeah it should be pretty fun, just me and my team and a few people from the school are going. Then we have a doubleheader tomorrow.

You will really enjoy the game, I'm sure. There are quality players in the AA level. Clete Thomas had never played above AA ball until he made the 25 man roster this spring!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedSat Apr 26, 2008 12:44 am

Yeah, the only thing I really enjoyed was the first 5 innings and then I just went and checked out all of the girls!!! They were sooooooooooo hot.
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedSat Apr 26, 2008 1:02 am

Interesting what is more important to a future "big league player!" Baseball or girls! LMAO
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedSat Apr 26, 2008 1:48 am

Did you get any phone numbers Gdennis ?
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedSun Apr 27, 2008 6:54 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Interesting what is more important to a future "big league player!" Baseball or girls! LMAO

Well, i payed attention to most of the game. But they were just sooo irresistable.
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedSun Apr 27, 2008 6:55 pm

gs78 wrote:

Haha, no, that would've pissed my girlfriend off. So I just checked em all out.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedMon Apr 28, 2008 2:16 am

Oh!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedMon Apr 28, 2008 10:10 pm

Yeah, but now I have to worry about her best friend who I guess saw me looking at them so now I have a problem.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 1:49 am

That sucks! But it could be worse! At Comerica Park this past weekend; I got hit on by a gay guy [ who thought I was too!] and by a drunken obese woman old enough to be my mother!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 1:52 am

gs78 wrote:
That sucks! But it could be worse! At Comerica Park this past weekend; I got hit on by a gay guy [ who thought I was too!] and by a drunken obese woman old enough to be my mother!

Sounds like you had more action than the Tigers!LMAO
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 1:53 am

Not the kind of action I want!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 1:57 am

gdennis59 wrote:
Yeah, but now I have to worry about her best friend who I guess saw me looking at them so now I have a problem.

Busted! whistle
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 1:59 am

gs78 wrote:
Not the kind of action I want!

Guess you are just too good lookin! whistle
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 2:06 am

Not really! But the hag and the fag were drunk as hell!

gs78 good looking! Yeah! But only if you think Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, the dad from Still Standing or that guy from King of Queens are good looking;

I am a lot closer to those guys in looks and build than Brad Pitt! That's for sure!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 2:44 am

gdennis59 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

Haha, no, that would've pissed my girlfriend off. So I just checked em all out.

Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't read the menu whistle
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 4:20 pm

Women can get angry over such stuff!

I was married once; I know!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 4:50 pm

And guys, how do you feel when your wives or girl friends keep checking out other men??? I'm sure you are overjoyed!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 4:52 pm

I didn't have that problem when I was married]

My Wife left me for another woman!

Enough Said!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 6:20 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
And guys, how do you feel when your wives or girl friends keep checking out other men??? I'm sure you are overjoyed!

I don't see what the big deal is. Like I said earlier - just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't read the menu.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_minipostedWed Apr 30, 2008 8:53 am

I agree Catbox; but a lot of people get worked up it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a minor league game later.   I'm going to a minor league game later. Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

I'm going to a minor league game later.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: