DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

My team finally played a good game!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

My team finally played a good game!!! Empty
PostSubject: My team finally played a good game!!!   My team finally played a good game!!! Icon_minipostedFri Apr 18, 2008 11:13 am

So Wednesday night my team had a game against the reigning city champs. We won 16-1, and it was FUN!!! I didnt field at all cuz my coach wanted to rest my sore arm for the doubleheader on Saturday, but I did pinch hit for the pitcher for an inning before he re-entered, I was 1-1 with a long single and a walk. It was a great game. Our pitcher had a no-hitter, the only run was because of a walk and an error, but we still killed that team!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: My team finally played a good game!!!   My team finally played a good game!!! Icon_minipostedFri Apr 18, 2008 11:19 am

Congratulations on your excellent win.

Victory can be soooo satisfying!!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore

PostSubject: Re: My team finally played a good game!!!   My team finally played a good game!!! Icon_minipostedFri Apr 18, 2008 2:01 pm

Haha yeah it can, we were pretty happy, but we have a doubleheader tomorrow so we gotta get back in it!
Back to top Go down
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...

PostSubject: Re: My team finally played a good game!!!   My team finally played a good game!!! Icon_minipostedFri Apr 18, 2008 2:17 pm

Awesome!!! Metal clap applaud That must have been a lot of fun!! Congrats, hope you guys keep winning!!!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: My team finally played a good game!!!   My team finally played a good game!!! Icon_minipostedFri Apr 18, 2008 2:24 pm

So do I!!! But I also hope the Tigers can get some more wins soon. I would hate for my team to be doing better than them. Which I doubt would happen, but I would be sad Frown We need to pull it together and start winning.
Back to top Go down
iluvpudge7
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
iluvpudge7

Female
Number of posts : 2194
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Not sure yet...

PostSubject: Re: My team finally played a good game!!!   My team finally played a good game!!! Icon_minipostedFri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Yep, hopefully we'll be on another hot streak starting tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gdennis59

Male

PostSubject: Re: My team finally played a good game!!!   My team finally played a good game!!! Icon_minipostedFri Apr 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Let's hope...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My team finally played a good game!!!   My team finally played a good game!!! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

My team finally played a good game!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Tiger Talk :: Breaking News-
Jump to: